"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
To all you people out there, whenever you think you're irrelevant and worthless. Remember that a Nijisanji vtuber named Aster exists.

Who's Aster, you ask? My point exactly.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sad part is that I actually do recall Aster exists. However, it's because I end up remembering "Oh wait, it was Astel, not that Nijifemboy."

niggaphil

To all you people out there, whenever you think you're irrelevant and worthless. Remember that a Nijisanji vtuber named Aster exists.

Who's Aster, you ask? My point exactly.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I would rather watch him than the nigga mouth Kyo, at least Aster didn't bring brand damage to Niji. But Kyo? :kyoracist:

Limkin

Remember when he was relevant for 20 minutes because someone on /vt/ rrated about him starting a chaturbate, and everyone bought it, because nobody ever heard of the cunt?

Good times.
When you are so obscure that if someone claims you posted things on membership no one can verify it, because finding anyone with his membership is harder than sane fujo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I would rather watch him than the nigga mouth Kyo, at least Aster didn't bring brand damage to Niji. But Kyo? :kyoracist:
Arent they the same person

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Still like 70 pages behind. Even though I haven't watched a lot of Nina's streams, as a hag lover, this is a sad day :fishmandispair:
:painpeko:

Salen please join Hololive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Arent they the same person
I thought NijiMEN was only 4 people. Vox, Kyo, Sketchek's resurrected corpse, and the gay one. You wanna tell me that there's more than one gay one? :^)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Allow me to introduce a beyond cursed thought

Nina reincarnates as an indie and her first collab partner is
Futakuc-No, too cursed, i might meme it into reality

Sir, this forum lacks any possible set of emotes to manifest my horror at that statement. So, I guess "well played"?

Vox leaves Niji and joins Tempus DLC 2 as Tai Wan.

While Cover never would, I would appreciate them even considering that level of spite, haha.

The graduations will continue until the idol-fag shareholders are pleased comrade

:yagoocry:

"Shareholders" dictating decisions is one of the great gaslights of the current era. There might be 2 fund managers that have any influence at a company, but that's never who's dictating directions. With public companies, the bonuses for Execs drive most decisions.

Holostars has four fucking generations, even though 1 and 2 aren't really that profitable, and 3 and 4 were a shot in the dark at a market they haven't tried before.

Nijisanji ID doesn't fucking exist anymore even though they broke Nijisanji into the EN market.

I rest my case.

I question the assumption that Holostars is unprofitable. It's not the insane ROI they get on some of the girls, but the guys are still profitable for the company in both Revenue and TAM. They also seem to be useful at keep Matsuri corralled.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mitty aka Not-Fuyo is doing a VRChat stream with her friend, Ram aka Not-Yuko. The VOD likely won't be saved. Ram also just slipped and called her Fuyo accidentally.

As for why they're streaming on their PLs, Fuyo said she couldn't wait for the VRC perms and she meant that literally :whatastory:

Horo7618

No one in particular
I was thinking, NijiEN's graduation rate hasn't actually been all that different from HoloEN (1/11 vs 3/35), but that leaves out StarsEN so it's not really a fair comparison - It's more like 1/19 for Holo...

But that's counting Gura as an active HoloMem - she hasn't graduated, but it sure feels like she's semi-retired. So maybe it's not that different after all.....

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought they (Kyo/Aster) had the same lore by accident but it turns out they were from the same gen so no silly mistakes like that (in the vtuber "wiki" atleast) but i did find a kinda funny fact

Kyo and Aster have their pronouns in their misc facts section, Vesper has the fun fact about verbally abusing his ghost pepper patch so they grow spicier

Proving who is the superior wave
(Troontare can fuck off tho)
:watamelon:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Also, in Holo cases, they have some shit singers as well (Noel and Ame), but the management will try their best to pick some easy songs for them so that the talents wont be stressed out, like ame's purin song in the last year holofest
Ame's ChikuTaku is a fucking earworm even though she isn't one of the stronger Hololive singers. But besides her and Noel, Choco and Coco were never really good at singing either. Neither were some of Council. I genuinely think that the thing Hololive values is personality. The only thing expected of you is to practice and show up to Holofes. Which I genuinely think in Sana's case could have been an issue due to her health issues. Whether or not you were a great singer or dancer was beside the point because your fans would love it regardless.

Coco's Echo being a great example. She's not the best singer, she's not the best dancer, but she's unequivocally Coco.

UberSoldat

The next "big graduation event" (BGE) that the leaker is hinting at has to be Pomu.
The signs are there, you just have to look carefully.
If it's Selen or her, EN will be broken beyond repair, oh boy.....................

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

(A)

Nina's part of the announcement.

I just woke up and this is what I get welcomed by. So this is how Proctor feels. And then I try to go into her zatsu and I hear her bawling and I can't handle women crying.

Nijisanji is fucking dead to me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ITT:

Nina converts more people to communism succesfully by just being a normal person instead of the wierd bugpeople all internet commies are

This was just her longterm goal people

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If it's Selen or her, EN will be broken beyond repair, oh boy.....................

And the annoying, preachy fish gets left all on her own. Too good for her.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji ID doesn't fucking exist anymore even though they broke Nijisanji into the EN market.
They fucking ditched ID and still keeping the not-CN-branch VirtuaReal around. It's already worse from there.

At least Hololive ID is bothered to keep collabing with local events here.
ITT:

Nina converts more people to communism succesfully by just being a normal person instead of the wierd bugpeople all internet commies are

This was just her longterm goal people
And all she did is just what, speaking russian! Don't even need to espouse about politics stream or anything! Suck that, Mana!

Limkin

I am going to consume unhealthy amounts of copium and hope it means they are planning on leaving together. Elira also talked about being so busy in July she wouldn't be able to stream properly and had to decline collabs. Which lines up perfectly with prepping to debut under a different agency. And don't force feed me meds I am desperate

Punished Lurker

Quick question, is content from memberships and member streams allowed to be discussed here? Asking just to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom