"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Atleast sheepy's birthday is coming up soon

niggaphil

I know Holo EN doesn't have a 30 something woman
Are you sure about this? :holohag::hololove:

Edit: Wait I thought you are talking about the whole Hololive. Holo En side I remembered someone has hit 30? I could be wrong

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The biggest difference between Cover and Anykara is that Cover is willing to sacrifice a lot of money for long-term investment, like their new studio and office as an example. This philosophy also translated to their approach with talents, where they preferred to nurture their talents even if it doesn't show an immediate result
You know, Cover did hire Noel, and they have pushed her as a "talent". You might be right.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The memes dude paused for a minute and posted this take: I agree with him.There is no way Nina its the worst of NijiEN

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The biggest difference between Cover and Anykara is that Cover is willing to sacrifice a lot of money for long-term investment, like their new studio and office as an example. This philosophy also translated to their approach with talents, where they preferred to nurture their talents even if it doesn't show an immediate result
Holostars has four fucking generations, even though 1 and 2 aren't really that profitable, and 3 and 4 were a shot in the dark at a market they haven't tried before.

Nijisanji ID doesn't fucking exist anymore even though they broke Nijisanji into the EN market.

I rest my case.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
An interview of Riku Tazumi back in 2018 actually confirms that he was indeed looking for short-term result.
「すぐに結果が出る、短期勝負がしたい」
He couldn't be more direct than that.
(Oh, and regardless of his actual personality I still think he has a very punch-able face)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Special News Update:

Twitter felon Kaneko Lumi responds to her Twitter ban live on stream. She was banned for Tweeting "Kill him" in response to fellow Phase Connect member Pipkin Pippa having to clarifying that a picture posted by Twitter femboy CAMELOT331 was not her. Lumi's response:

He deserved it.

That is all.

(She also stated she unironically hates "feetbros" and shot one in chat.)

(Also, Sakana laughed at her for getting banned.)

Also, here's her temp(?) Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Kaneko_Lumi/

I'll have to watch the rest of the stream later. My service is crap right now.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

niggaphil

An interview of Riku Tazumi back in 2018 actually confirms that he is indeed looking for short-term result.
「すぐに結果が出る、短期勝負がしたい」
He couldn't be more direct than that.
(Oh, and regardless of his actual personality I still think he has a very punch-able face)
To be honest, He is trying to earn all the short term profits and create his dream mogu yacht :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To be honest, He is trying to earn all the short term profits and create his dream mogu yacht :smugselen:
imagine he finishes that boat and a nijicataclysm just happens

PemAloeKenzoku

Maybe he can invest in a submarine, he can take Kyo on a trip with him

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Atleast Nina will prove the theory that they give away the Playbuttons once they're done since they only ship them to the office for safety reasons

:^)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I hated Nina when she debuted because of her dumb fucking overuse of the word "Honey" and feared she was going to completely fuck over the agency I liked solely because she was a commie bitch. Now I'm unironically misty-eyed because I actually grew to like her despite my previous judgements of her. Fuck.
I'm back to hating her because of this now.

Awoogers

Maybe he can invest in a submarine, he can take Kyo on a trip with him
mr tazumi please make a sequel for oceangate i just want that toothpaste looking fuck to have fun with the fishes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 32743
When this baby hits 88 graduations per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
Watch closely yagoo, this is the face of your destroyer! Shitting your panties yet? Crying for mercy? I wouldn't blame ya, this boy about to grab every terminally online female by the pussy and away from your evil idol ways!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

The memes dude paused for a minute and posted this take: I agree with him.There is no way Nina its the worst of NijiEN

To all you people out there, whenever you think you're irrelevant and worthless. Remember that a Nijisanji vtuber named Aster exists.

Who's Aster, you ask? My point exactly.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

To all you people out there, whenever you think you're irrelevant and worthless. Remember that a Nijisanji vtuber named Aster exists.

thank you for reminding me of a fucking twink that ill forget in a minute or two

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Remember when he was relevant for 20 minutes because someone on /vt/ rrated about him starting a chaturbate, and everyone bought it, because nobody ever heard of the cunt?

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom