"HOLY SHIT I WILL CASTRATE YOU"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I thought Okayu very much enjoyed attention she was getting for a long time and it wasn't any kind of recent development. You can easily find clips of her flirting in response to funny SCs dating years ago. Especially given she initially wanted to quit and only decided to stay after a very welcome response to her covers from fans praising her voice. Girl had this "only young idol-like voices are in demand" stigma but then accidentally tapped into unknown to her hag market.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

AYO THIS NIGGA IS HAVING A MAJOR RETARD MOMENT

It's not actually Pippa though. Tits aren't big enough, compared to the fursuit pic.

Also Pippa doesn't have straight blond hair, she has wavy brown hair. Trust me I know! :smugpipi:

Edit: This could have been an actually funny post if he made it absolutely obvious that it wasn't Pippa. Like for instance if the picture was of a fat hairy man instead that might have actually gotten a laugh out of me.
As a random aside, about a year ago, YT's recommended system started throwing, fairly regularly, sub 100 view videos at me fairly regularly that I never clicked on. I've felt like they changed the algo a bit just to avoid lawsuits in the future. Though I do occasionally see something interesting in those.
You said "fairly regularly" twice in one sentence. Are you having a stroke?

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Beryl's final karaoke, come listen to her! She's really good.

akaaoi

Calli excited for FF16

At 4:19:15 of that stream Calli says she'd requested specific future dates (29th and 30th) to stream FF XVI on, which was a bit curious. She didn't elaborate on whether she meant Square-Enix were limiting them to specific requested dates or she just meant that she had to request those times to block out in her calendar so that her manager didn't book her out for other work like the HoloEn concert prep/other stuff.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So Pippa sounded pretty confident that her hands would prove that pic wasn't her and I don't know if anyone did a comparison, but I did a little digging of my own and I was able to find the uncensored version of the pic that guy uploaded and I hate to say it, but that is definitely Pippa:
1687769999245.png

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So Pippa sounded pretty confident that her hands would prove that pic wasn't her and I don't know if anyone did a comparison, but I did a little digging of my own and I was able to find the uncensored version of the pic that guy uploaded and I hate to say it, but that is definitely Pippa:
IT IS OVER!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Edit: Anyone got a lead on a backup of today's Dizzy stream? I paused it to go do my own stream, and now that I'm trying to continue it it looks like it was taken down.
Jesus Christ I read what you guys said about it but was it really so bad she decided to take it down?! What a bummer, it seems in the matter of a day, I've been almost completely put off by her. I know she got a heart felt marrow that made her come back but it sounds like she should have maybe waited a year before returning to vtubing if she's still this bent out of shape!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Come watch the:holohag:storian make new history in Total War

MagicHammer

UberSoldat

For anyone interested, Sayu is premiering an old VOD

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Touri Sei will be singing at 8PM JST. Since she usually sings close to midnight, this is a nice time to watch her.

AZKi will stream the new horror game at 9PM JST, do watch since her frightened reactions are cuter than her gununu thumbnail.

As a side note, Kannagi Tenri sang Inochi yesterday during her holo only karaoke and broke 1000 CCV during the song.

From yesterday, here's the match between Korone and Botan.

Interesting Korone chose the calm JP while Botan picked the loud Marisa.

Hanabusa Lisa's imagination when playing Minecraft...

Yakumo Beni's talk about growing up on an island and learning expired chocolates go white.

Kinda hard to pinpoint really which Japanese island considering the number of them.

No Name

Any Okayu fans here?

Known Okayu clipper Jin Teramachi announced that he is going to stop clipping for vtubers and move on to gaming content. One of the reasons provided is that he "phased out of being an Okayu fan" after she started leaning into GFE.

This just comes of as someone who's butthurt and not enjoying the content anymore. All he had to say was "Yeah I don't watch anymore, moving on with life" but he just had to make a show of it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Airi met sakana through a mutual acquittance that she won't name, before she actually became a vtuber but the thing about her being purin just seems made up. Purin is still a Filipino
Are you guys actually arguing about whether or not an obviously untrue joke post on 4chan is plausible?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Thank you. I was able to give it a download once I reminded myself what a "magnet" was. I really enjoy these behind-the-scenes streams she does and hope she continues them. It can be a little rough hearing the bits that go against my dreams and ideals but those are the parts that most need to be heard.

Jesus Christ I read what you guys said about it but was it really so bad she decided to take it down?! What a bummer, it seems in the matter of a day, I've been almost completely put off by her. I know she got a heart felt marrow that made her come back but it sounds like she should have maybe waited a year before returning to vtubing if she's still this bent out of shape!

It didn't seem obvious to me why she privated the stream. As someone else said she did end it suddenly, because apparently her parents had come home and were bothering her about something but I'm not sure if that's the reason. Near the beginning of the stream, she did mention that her harp kept going out of tune because "kids will be kids" so maybe she let it slip that she has kids? Not sure if there's a known other reason why she'd have kids in her house. Whatever it was, I hope she can just edit it out and put the VOD back up for the normies.

As pointed out by an astute anon on /vt/, the first letter of every sentence of the first post reads PHASE IS GAY.

Holy crap, it does. What is this dude's problem? Does he think Phase, not Pippa herself, is the one getting upset about this?

I was willing to fall on the side of thinking the guy was just an idiot unfamiliar with the culture, but that apology is just malicious.

desudesu

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It can't be a British thing because this woman exists and has been throwing her daughter under the bus since the day she was born.
View attachment 32611
Maybe she is adopted like her brother? :ponrys:
It's fascinating to see the veil finally drop and people have started to recognize how degenerate the FF14 community is. Retail WoW is just the same and it's one of the major reasons why a lot of people flocked back to Classic WoW when it started but that also became overwhelmed with the same type of people. I've pretty much sworn off MMOs altogether largely because like the greater internet community, the online gaming community is flooded with the worst kind of people because people never bothered to gatekeep those freaks out.

What Veil it's always been there same as fucking WoW same with any MMO you care to mention even PVP focused one likes League have this issue.Gate keeping isin't the issue it's assholes just willing to be degenerate anonymously I know a ton of people have alts just for the "Balmung" server which im told is a degeneracy hotspot.
Forgot for all games for soyboys. We waiting you in EvE online guys. Game where is scamming, backstabing, shitting in chat and killing other peoples is official approved doctrine.

Kalion

:)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame premiering her latest "Have a Nice Day" this time guest-starring Fubuki. Sadly no actual traveling this time around but they're playing the Pokemon TCG. (With English subs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom