"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
a

Join us, Aprimum. You know you want to. Several folks here even have you as their oshi!

I guess I'm in the minority for not wanting more unnecessary drama.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kiara just uploaded a new cover and it's incredible. Incredible singing, wondrous art that's funny and adorable, and a excellent song with wonderful instrumental.

I'm loving the trend of covers of this song.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I guess I'm in the minority for not wanting more unnecessary drama.
If she joins, we could just have a containment thread for it. No harm done, and this thread wouldn't get drowned.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Slave wolf about to stream in a half hour get in there and show her love

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

smartestkidontheshortbus

Selen is infinitely better when she trusts her IGL's decision making ability.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She is british right? Something seems fishy about all this.. @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka you would wouldnt happen to be aprimum right?
You're thinking about it all wrong. What if Proctor is/was married to Aprimum, and he's actually Froot's father?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What was the general skill level for the tournament? I'm not seeing a lot of familiar faces, but Gorilla was there, so it definitely didn't seem like a walk in the park.
I don't know JP players at all, but they didn't run away with it, there were a couple other teams in the running - they were in second place until the last game. But they were having ping issues, so maybe they would have won more easily without that......
I popped into the end of the vod and Selen said they one by just a couple points so it definitely wasn't easy
I know for a fact mari does.
Care to share?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You're thinking about it all wrong. What if Proctor is/was married to Aprimum, and he's actually Froot's father?
Even more based for asking his whore daughter where the money is.
Niji continues to screw Sayu poor girl hopefully she didn't lose anything she's gonna miss

Foxu target acquired.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

Anybody remember Gundou taking a vacation, claiming she was in some foreign country and ended up posting a twitcast with Japanese garbage truck music in the background? At least I think it was her, it's why her notGundou comments about travel money got me thinking about this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You might be onto something. Him caring more about a ragdoll than his marriage could explain why aprimum needs to sperg so much on twitter. God damnit proctor what are you waiting for to take care of her? For a train to pass on her like your daughter?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kiara just uploaded a new cover and it's incredible. Incredible singing, wondrous art that's funny and adorable, and a excellent song with wonderful instrumental.

I'm loving the trend of covers of this song.

@0:55 her chickens beat up @Takodachi.

She knows.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Calli heavily implying that one of her 3D models has fully modeled bergyter for some god forsaken reason.

Y'know, this just makes me think of how the model artists for Beyond: Two Souls fully rendered Ellen Page's nipples and cooch despite not being needed anywhere in the game - only for people to make a camera mod and use it during the shower scene.

He knew what he was doing.

1687719636345.png

I'll never know why Ellen Page agreed on to the project after David Cage fucking ganked her outside of her apartment or some shit, with a scrapbook of her baby photos.

Oh shit, Vesper 2.0 is being drawn by a different artist, that's why it's a redesign.
I'm sure there were absolutely no regrets.

1687719962142.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Y'know, this just makes me think of how the model artists for Beyond: Two Souls fully rendered Ellen Page's nipples and cooch despite not being needed anywhere in the game - only for people to make a camera mod and use it during the shower scene.

He knew what he was doing.

View attachment 32550
I'll never know why Ellen Page agreed on to the project after David Cage fucking ganked her outside of her apartment or some shit, with a scrapbook of her baby photos.

Oh shit, Vesper 2.0 is being drawn by a different artist, that's why it's a redesign.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
MOZU JUST ANNOUNCED A COLLAB WITH SENA BONBON IM GONNA GO CRAZY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
We're talking about the person who's started two "ambitious projects" before and gave up on them in about a week, right?
I think she might be too ambitious when she said 6. Honestly, she should go with 2 or at most 3.

WHY DIDN'T ONE OF YOU FUCKERS @ ME!
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS!
Thought you would've watched it. Fake fan. Banana Cat killed it with her performance.

I love that design. Very simple very clean, and cute as hell. Also has a bit of the same feel to her old character.

Froot's mom says hi, everyone.
My Vtweeter oshi is here. Oh nyo. I have to be in my best behavior now.
:holohag::hololove:

Honestly at this point she should get a Vtuber model and just stream herself having fights with random Twitter people. I would watch the shit out of that.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Slave wolf about to stream in a half hour get in there and show her love

That's a fun game, I played most of it years ago. Not for everyone, though. I'm curious how she does.

...And as I was typing she realized it's a programming game and was all like "NOOOO!"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:amepopcorn: Glad she's sticking with it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom