"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
At least the leaked designs seem to be, if the rest is true then I guess this guy was supposed to be Aruvn (maybe he dipped because of the weird space suit thing)
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaj wtf, a battle of the planets vtuber? He would have been beating off the Fujos with a stick :whatastory:
holdontovagesladies.PNG

Dunno about the rest of them but this bandaid femboy is not doing himself any favors.

Now let's talk about something less depressing,
Raki is gonna have her first Karaoke stream.

Shut up Pippa, Shut up Lia, this is what I need right now!

Kalion

:)
View attachment 31900
rrat time: Millie decided there was only space for 1 Filipino Vtuber in Nijisanji, so this dude had to go. Millie was the one who leaked the new gen and blamed it all on him.
:smugselen:
After the whole Zaion thing and knowing the numbers, if you already have a 250k sub channel it might be worth it to back out of joining Niji. Even if your new account got boosted to 300-500k subs, would the split be worth it?

RiverBear

After the whole Zaion thing and knowing the numbers, if I already had a 250k sub channel I'd back out of joining Niji too. Even if your new account got boosted to 300-500k subs, would the split be worth it?
What do you mean? 2% not good enough for you? Nijisanji is small indie company, please understand

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Not gonna bother watching the trailer to verify, but I read comments claiming that in certain parts of the trailer you can see a 4th person that was barely cropped out.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
God that's the oddest choices of names I have ever seen holy shit
Something I'm noticing in particular, have they finally realized that the cheesy one-liner quips they had in previous teasers only really sounded dumb? Damn, NijiEN's making a step forward. Too bad that they immediately took a step back with the names -- I'll buy Doppio Dropscythe, sure, but fucking Vezalius Bandage? What fucking out-of-touch JP boomer in middle management said "retsu koru himu...etoo... Bandeeji, eengurishu waado kuu!!!!", and was not immediately stopped by at least one person? Imagine being called Medkit.
At least its something. Just need little more itty bitty steps to finally learn how to get proper western naming senses.

Or maybe they just felt like insane weird engrish names will sell like cupcakes or something.
You know what, props to Nijisanji.
You can tell it took extreme self control for them to release a 3 person Gen, and I can respect that.
You say that, but I'm clearly betting they are seething in the background, knowing that they could've release more than 3 vtubers in this new wave but isn't able to do so because one of them fucks up immensely and got the retcon-boot.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 31895

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
The other two are a singer.

And a

youtuber

So a singer, an ASMR whore, and a LoL youtuber. Truly some gamers.

Went through the LoL youtuber's videos to see their account rankings, also found a face dox from these videos [1][2].
ankle2.png
ankle.jpg
His twitch is wiped but his youtube has tons of videos. I don't feel like going through all his videos to hopefully find a higher ranked account but he appears to be generally a Plat ranked player. He states in one of his videos he's Grandmaster but the account in the video is an unranked account.
1687397596969.png
Accounts I've found so far are as follows:
Salmonhunter - Highest is Plat 4 in S9
Chalupa Grande - Highest is Plat 2 in S10
Buffalo Blizzard - Highest is Plat 5 in S8

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Not gonna bother watching the trailer to verify, but I read comments claiming that in certain parts of the trailer you can see a 4th person that was barely cropped out.
Shit like this is why threadreader is a slur

Negzana

So a singer, an ASMR whore, and a LoL youtuber. Truly some gamers.

Went through the LoL youtuber's videos to see their account rankings, also found a face dox from these videos [1][2].
His twitch is wiped but his youtube has tons of videos. I don't feel like going through all his videos to hopefully find a higher ranked account but he appears to be generally a Plat ranked player. He states in one of his videos he's Grandmaster but the account in the video is an unranked account.
View attachment 31909
Accounts I've found so far are as follows:
Salmonhunter - Highest is Plat 4 in S9
Chalupa Grande - Highest is Plat 2 in S10
Buffalo Blizzard - Highest is Plat 5 in S8
Second pic looks like some troon.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Second pic looks like some troon.
From what I briefly saw while looking through his videos for the face dox and LoL account names, he didn't seem like a troon. Just a long hair dude. Again, I skimmed through his videos so I could be wrong.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Whatever happened to that?

No, it's Kakun. 12 dono+posts in the last month and there's pages upon pages of this if you scroll back.

e: for those who don't know, Kakun is a manchild kfp known for spamming blog superchats in ARS, even after being roasted for it by Kiara herself, and being too creepy even for the kfp discord
I haven't heard about him in a long time but yeah, I am not surprised in the slightest. He always seems like a Henry or Gabriel Koenig waiting to happen
Everytime I see him in chat, I am surprised that he isn't banned from her chat yet.
Apparently he also was at the german convention Kiara/Keeki was at last year and probably got to meet her in person
I wonder how it feels to meet your biggest schizo in person
EN honestly needs a leader who actually does shit and pushes the boundaries instead of a shy girl who never wanted to get popular and barely tries anything because of social autism and self doubt. Gura is the posterchild because she has the biggest numbers, but apart from that she's very similar to aqua. EN needs a Coco or a fubuki or pekora, someone who really takes up that mantle of figurehead and appears constantly, not a recluse.
If you are looking for a leader for EN: I have written something in the past about how I think Kiara would be a good fit.
I agree. Ame is the heart and Soul of Myth. But I what I do disagree with, is when people call Ame the main character or leader of Myth. She herself likes doing background work, she probaly doesnt even want to be the leader or main character. I could probably imagine that Ame didnt even propose the VR collab herself, she probaly just saw other members discussing doing it in discord and offered her help and set it all up for them. Such is the Ame I know.
To swing back to my totally unbiased Kiara shilling, I absolutely believe that Kiara fits the title of Leader of Myth better. Shes more the kind to give a direction and try to propose projects. Remember that most collab streams that happend during the off-collab were stuff Kiara came up with and convinced the other girls to participate. Contrary to how loud and brash she is on stream, her function in the Myth group is more subtle and less noticable than Ame because Kiara lacks the technical know-how how to set it up but she still comes up with high grade KINO streams like the low-poly dance classes. Or the HoloEN New Years Eve Karaoke delay (btw, she was invited by friends to rooftop Bar NYE Party, but she doesnt like being around drunk people and dipped and began organing that relay so shes busy and has an excuse to stay home).
Also I remember during the 2021 Christmas collab, Kiara saw that Sana was in the center of most of the action and Ame was already busy wrangling council trying to break the map even back then, so during that time Kiara hung out on the sidelines with Gura a lot and kept her company in the corners of the map where no one else was.

Kiara is the only one who bothers doing any bigger collabs. Most of the bigger EN events have been pushed by her, especially if it also involves ID, like the Mario Kart tourney or the Among Us collab. Nobody in EN feels assed to set up these collabs if it wasn't for her. Even back then, when some HoloEN members were part of that Among Us collab, the one who set up a collab to shill that collaboration was Kiara, even if she wasnt one of the girls that are part of that collab.
She is the last spark of unity in EN (if you can even still consider it still alive), but even then, HoloEN unity would look so much worse without the collabs kiara does. Just also think of the HoloEN Advent calendar, that stuff only happend because Kiara put in the work to get the girls to contribute.

At this point I just have to wonder how much bank Kanauru has made off Hololive MVs.
Kanauru gets paid, and probably quite well at that.
Kiara mentioned that if she could, she would want all of her new songs of her upcoming Album/EP to have 3D MVs that feature her dancing like DU U does, but if she were to hire him for that, it woulg get a lot more expensive than it already is.
I guess a 30-60 second short is still quite affordable, and a 3 minute MV is expensive but worth the pay. Multiple MVs would very quickly drive up the costs
Plus would be weird if I keep myself dropping things like "hey guys scarle is saying yabai shit" or something.

I wouldn't mind trying to post more Niji content, but just posting about it to myself seems awkward, if not a Nolan moment. This is pretty much one of those "be the change you want to see" types of situations; if what most people share is of PC/Holo/Kirsche, then of course they're gonna be the main topics. Just show off whoever you enjoy watching.
Yall thinking about Niji-posting: Have more confidence :hope: Even if nobody responds and it doesnt spark a multi-page debate, it doesnt mean posting about Nijis isnt welcome

I post out here long ass paragraphs about Kiara, shipping and other gay shit (and sometimes random Vtuber news I see on my twitter), and I am well aware that very few people care about Kiara and even less watch her streams.
I post about Kiara more often than other Vtubers, because other people here in the forum cover that already well enough, but I feel and fear that any and all discussion about Kiara here will either be about her menhara or some fake nudes of her roommate that are going around again or just people mocking that her numbers are weak compared to the rest of Myth. I fear that, because I remember that those were the only times Kiara was brought up in the Homeland. :youlittleshit:

I dont want the reporting on her to be overly negative (which imo it was in the Homeland), so I decided to become the change I want to see in the world and I am posting and reporting on Kiara in the way I would like to see more of.
And I don't care if nobody is interested in my posts, its just my way of contributing to the discussions here without engaging in the shit flinging or polit-sperging that seems to become increasingly common.

So, I encourage you, NijiYamanbas and Nijifriends alike, post your Nijinews and streams without a care. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Clip Tax:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I haven't decided just yet when, but if I decided to stream as a 0.5 view, would some of you tune in and make fun of me, maybe tell me what I can do better on?
If I get good footage, i might use it for my Holostars ausition. All I ask for is no N towers on chat.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The first one is stupid. The second one is worse, and will probably result in a lawsuit from Anish Kapoor....
He should be able to dodge that lawsuit if he changes his name to VantaYamanba, I supppose.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Some healing after watching a League Player as a new vtuber

Mama SEXO always deliver with her voice

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
All I ask for is no N towers on chat.
No promises.
I think Murray has been doing ok without anyone here getting him banned though.

Negzana

I haven't heard about him in a long time but yeah, I am not surprised in the slightest. He always seems like a Henry or Gabriel Koenig waiting to happen
Everytime I see him in chat, I am surprised that he isn't banned from her chat yet.
Apparently he also was at the german convention Kiara/Keeki was at last year and probably got to meet her in person
I wonder how it feels to meet your biggest schizo in person

If you are looking for a leader for EN: I have written something in the past about how I think Kiara would be a good fit.

Kanauru gets paid, and probably quite well at that.
Kiara mentioned that if she could, she would want all of her new songs of her upcoming Album/EP to have 3D MVs that feature her dancing like DU U does, but if she were to hire him for that, it woulg get a lot more expensive than it already is.
I guess a 30-60 second short is still quite affordable, and a 3 minute MV is expensive but worth the pay. Multiple MVs would very quickly drive up the costs

Yall thinking about Niji-posting: Have more confidence :hope: Even if nobody responds and it doesnt spark a multi-page debate, it doesnt mean posting about Nijis isnt welcome

I post out here long ass paragraphs about Kiara, shipping and other gay shit (and sometimes random Vtuber news I see on my twitter), and I am well aware that very few people care about Kiara and even less watch her streams.
I post about Kiara more often than other Vtubers, because other people here in the forum cover that already well enough, but I feel and fear that any and all discussion about Kiara here will either be about her menhara or some fake nudes of her roommate that are going around again or just people mocking that her numbers are weak compared to the rest of Myth. I fear that, because I remember that those were the only times Kiara was brought up in the Homeland. :youlittleshit:

I dont want the reporting on her to be overly negative (which imo it was in the Homeland), so I decided to become the change I want to see in the world and I am posting and reporting on Kiara in the way I would like to see more of.
And I don't care if nobody is interested in my posts, its just my way of contributing to the discussions here without engaging in the shit flinging or polit-sperging that seems to become increasingly common.

So, I encourage you, NijiYamanbas and Nijifriends alike, post your Nijinews and streams without a care. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Clip Tax:

Not because I actually like her but I've gained a lot of respect for Kiara over the past year for really pushing things to happen in HoloEN. Not into her character but she really seems to care about keeping the energy in HoloEN. Even compared to 2022 (let alone 2021) everything feels less active. There were a lot of fun streams I remembered in 2022 - Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion, Stanley Parable, Iron Lung. I found the HoloEN videos really fun there. Kiara seems like the last hope unless Gura finally overcomes her anxiety or EN3 comes out and blows it out of the park.

RiverBear

Some healing after watching a League Player as a new vtuber

Mama SEXO always deliver with her voice

Dammit, a real hag
UOOOHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom