"Some of those might be girls. Some of those must be girls... But there's definitely someone in Final Fantasy 14 who's 100% authentic verified certified female... Someone in there out of all the profiles in Final Fantasy 14, definitely there's at least one female in there"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Kalion

:)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are we just gonna ignore this shameless BB-8 ripoff?

foto_no_exif.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Introducing new Nijisanji member, Vuvuzela Doorbell."

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would comment, but I was informed a long time ago that people actually get university degrees (and master's and doctor's degrees) on shit like "latin american studies", "racial studies" and even "white studies". It doesn't amaze me that they could come up with a colorful concept such as cultural theft.
Sure would love to tell that faggott to strip butt naked, as he's appropriating Vandal/Lombard cultural heritage by wearing slacks or trousers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Start your betting folks

Who will
-Get pre-emtpively cancelled
-be the Kyo of the gen (a raging femboy)
-be the Vox of the gen (a fujo pleasing money printing machine)
-be the Hex of the gen (a groomer)
-immediatly yab
-be the Aster of the gen (corpo 2view)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
"Introducing new Nijisanji member, Vuvuzela Doorbell."

glad my keycaps pop off cuz I just spit my coffee out reading this lmao. :SelenHAHAhere:

USS IOWA

Wait the new wave is EN?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
lol lmao

This retard really out here trying to say his culture is the "Ancient Egyptian culture". Get the fuck out of here.
:whatastory:
It'll be a white guy who sounds black. How do I know?

Well -

Archive

Hmm, unrelated to recent events, for some reason, I'm hearing faint "choo choo" noises.
:smugselen:

Oh wow, what a wacky typo. That's so funny. I bet he feels super duper foolish right now.
:beataniugh:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The designs aren't all that great either.
Bandaid Handicap looks like a discount Genshin character. Like you crunched together Baizhu and a mummy.
Tyrol Vinegar looks like someone took the protagonist of Wonderful 101 and just stretched him out.
And Wilson Wilson looks like he's from an ad for one of those fake Chinese mobile game ads you get before your youtube video starts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Here's Kazunoko coaching and praising Korone

Really a trip seeing the FGC and VTubers together

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think the guy who yabbed pre-debut, leaked everything, and got fired counts for this.
Didn't he ragequit and leak everything because Nijisanji tried to fuck his shit up or something? I remember there being more to it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 31869
This was her first Mistake
"Big Company" :confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Big or small, this was a sub-$200 bill which fell through the cracks multiple times. Idol should have done better here.

But I guess this can happen when the freakin' CEO is doing a commission like this rather than delegating it to a manager. That's the weirdest part of this story to me.

His oshi mark is a TP roll. :whatastory:

And Tyrant Vanta is just that guy's Twitter handle. On his Twitter profile, it says his name is Vantacrow Bringer. I can't decide which is stupider. :whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Oh wow, what a wacky typo. That's so funny. I bet he feels super duper foolish right now.
:beataniugh:
Dunno about the rest of them but this bandaid femboy is not doing himself any favors.

Now let's talk about something less depressing,
Raki is gonna have her first Karaoke stream.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looks like there was some minor drama with an idolcorp illustrator

>JewCorp CEO is a bit informal but he's at least clear with what he wants and tries to do a trial run before doing actual contract work
>the artist delays because they were busy and they didn't communicate this until 2 days later when Aviel asks about the progress
>the day of the delivery she postponed to, she messages him and is surprised he doesn't autorespond. She's a dumb bitch that doesn't know how time zones work and she DM'd him at 2:30am in Tel Aviv (IDT). He also has no reason to respond here.
>she spends another 6 hours on the project and then sends it to him at ~8:40am IDT, which shows she literally did it at the last minute
>he gets back to her ~1hr later at 9:30am, acknowledges the work and nothing else
>he doesn't respond until she messages him 7.5hrs later at ~5pm IDT, asking about payment and streaming rights. You know, the shit she should have asked before work was ever started
>he responds quickly saying he'll cover the details and that he'll process the payment using the platform she requested but says there will be a delay to finance to process it through this unusual platform
>she finally messages him after 18days of radio silence at 10:40pm IDT, asking for any update
>she waits another 2 weeks and messages him at 10:30am IDT, asking for another update and asks if he liked the work. She says she'll redo the art for free until he's happy with it
>he quickly responds saying he was busy with Gen 2 debuts and that he'll have a manager contact them in 5 days (June 15th), which is the day after Gen 2 debuts
>she gets no response and friends convince her to contact him again, which she does 3 days later (June 18th), on the last day of OffKai
>they say she needs to send them an invoice
>she has her boyfriend send the invoice at day later at 5:42pm (3:42am IDT) but no proof of this was posted
>she messages them again the next day (June 20th) at 2:45pm (12:45am IDT) and says which email the invoice should be from but gets no response
>The next day (June 21st) at 5:13pm IDT they announce on twitter they're looking for artists and she makes a tweet responding to it saying they never paid her
>They DM her on twitter within the hour apologizing and ask for details so they can quickly resolve it
>Two hours later, they issue her a formal apology and they have paid her. They state they paid her within 24 hours of receiving the invoice and they gave her a 50% pay bonus for the miscommunication and say they've hired a new project coordinator with the sole responsibility of handling projects with freelancers going forward
So the artist has zero idea how time zones work and how to communicate with business partners on the other side of the planet. A quick review of her messaging, she messaged them at 8:40am, 10:30am, 2:30am, 2:45pm, 5:00pm, 10:40pm, and 12:45am. She's messaging them at completely random points in the day and nearly half of her messages are outside normal business hours or just straight up late at night. She failed to communicate the arrangement prior to accepting the trial work and failed to warn them that she was going to delay the work. To make matters worse, she doesn't understand how invoices work (hint: it's the supplier that sends it) and she tells her boyfriend to send the invoice without actually showing when it was sent.

In regards to Idol Corp, they were pretty informal and failed at communicating. However this was right as they were getting ready for/debuting Gen 2 and OffKai. Considering the times when she messaged, she most likely had her messages buried as Idol was likely communicating with a dozen+ artists, Gen 2 talents, and OffKai staff. It is very likely she sent a message and then 20+ people DM'd Idol right after her and before Idol checked their messages. If they did see the message, they likely put her on the backburner and then just straight up forgot because they were busy with immediate concerns. Nothing about this interaction seems malicious, if anything it screams general business retardation where shit falls inbetween the cracks as they lacked an employee dedicated to coordinating this stuff. This is very apparent when they asked her for details of the project after she complained on twitter.

This doesn't seem like Aviel being a jew and trying to gyp her. This seems like Aviel trying to be a jew and handle the coordination himself, only to realize he needs to pay someone to do this after getting swamped trying to keep track of all the freelancers, Gen 2 stuff, and OffKai at once. I'm willing to bet the project coordinator was hired right after Aviel last responded to her. The new guy just didn't get all the details about that project because the new guy was trying to catch up and manage 25+ projects that were dropped on their lap within 1-2 weeks of being hired. If anything, the invoice (if it was sent on a timely manner) likely went to their spam filter because it came from a random gmail account. So they were probably just waiting to see that invoice from her discord DMs, not the fucking email. Again, nothing about this seems malicious but just incompetence on both parties. Idol clearly understands they fucked up and are trying not to do that again while she decided to burn that bridge and potentially self-blacklist herself by posting this "my exp with X" shit. When you manage to get me to defend the Jews, you know you fucked up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom