"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
In honor of it being approximately 93°F near Rome at the time of this post, I must remind you that Panko is literally cooking her own meatball.

Naturally, we must bully her and other Yuros.

god_bless_my_frigidaire.jpg

Punished Lurker

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Can't wait for niji's hard-R gamers to be 5 different flavors of dime-a-dozen Apex faggotry. Maybe sprinkle some LoL and Nintendo if they're feeling spicy

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

soap suds

wow, a new wave, who could've seen this coming?! Definitely not me that's for sure!

Anyways, before I get drowned in work, if you haven't been able to catch Elira's P4 streams, this clipper has been making highlights of her streams. Here's the most recent one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I hope the leak is real and one of the new Nijis is Kisei that will make him the only good one of his wave instantly
1687361983926.png

UberSoldat

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Jesus-fucking-Christ. Another Niji-wave?

Last I checked, there are 30 fucking Niji-EN members already. That's 6 more than a single day has hours.

Mofos are just carpet-bombing the time-slot and just forcing everyone to cannibalize viewers off each other - saturate the scene with Niji EN choices and forcing view counts via market saturation.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I hope the leak is real and one of the new Nijis is Kisei that will make him the only good one of his wave instantly
View attachment 31833
Have any links to the leak? I must have totally missed it.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
In honor of it being approximately 93°F near Rome at the time of this post, I must remind you that Panko is literally cooking her own meatball.

Naturally, we must bully her and other Yuros.

View attachment 31830
Gotta love how now and then, some burger citizens confirm the joke that anywhere outside of USA we basically live in caves and use candles for lighting (although candle lighting to relax in the night is pretty nice).

Buy some Ice cream to fight that heat man, and I hope there is no humidity in Rome today. Because heat+humidity is hell on earth.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gotta love how now and then, some burger citizens confirm the joke that anywhere outside of USA we basically live in caves and use candles for lighting (although candle lighting to relax in the night is pretty nice).

Buy some Ice cream to fight that heat man, and I hope there is no humidity in Rome today. Because heat+humidity is hell on earth.
What's that? I can't hear you over my AC that is running nice and loud keeping my place cool and refreshing.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What the fuck happened?! Jesus fucking christ this is starting to feel like the old thread, those giant multi-page slapfights... oh man the memories....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
What the fuck happened?! Jesus fucking christ this is starting to feel like the old thread, those giant multi-page slapfights... oh man the memories....
Gura streamed again and then a Twittard invaded to spew some BS. Not much.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Speaking of Faggóts and Nijisanji

Blue Individual and the super duper special Froot Friend are going to Collab with British Menhera-Man,Shu and a Niji that i dont know
I think it was posted here im a going to try and look at it

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 31833
There's this post with leaked designs, links to possible PLs, and /vt/ rrats about how exactly the designs were leaked/the debut was delayed. But the list of possible PLs only has three links for four designs, and Virion isn't in there. Is there another leak that I missed?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lemon chronicles making a viral review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom