"No pressure"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Anyway out of this entire thing I absolutely believe she had Five Guys and Hina was a retard for even mentioning it but I'm not surprised that a druggie would do retarded shit.

MyName

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Little taquito Chiaki will be playing Bubsy but steam-kun is having issues.

Steam has gone down every Tuesday anywhere between 1 and 3pm Pacific for almost two decades. That's when they restart the servers and do maint. And yet two decades later, every Tuesday people still go nutters when it's down for like 10 minutes lol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holy shit, Shiina has tiny hands. Chicken nuggets for scale.
1687300603965.png
T H R O W A B L E

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

cucurut

Side note, but I see the "Crimes of Lumi" image has been updated again.
View attachment 31540
Alternative.
lumipublicenemy3.png

Aside from not be open about being a dude what has Zen actually done to earn your ire?
Better get used to random spergouts about vaccines, masks and LGBT given the users overlap with KF.

Allegedly
1687249028639.png

About the cosplayer... She and the uoh-shirt guy were posting in /pcg/, she even got randomly banned most likely due to mobile IP sharing. Frankly, I don't get why there is even any discussion about it. It seems pretty mundane to me.

Lia in 20 minutes

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

Unrelated, only three McDonalds nuggets can fit on a hamburger in a single layer. Related, Shiina would be the cheapest date all you would have to pay for is a kids meal anywhere you went (not that you'd want to :architect:) . Extremally economical :mitothink:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Never give Dizzy alcohol again, ever. It went from "haha, I spilled a beer all over myself, I am wet guys, wink wink" to telling people to kill themselves for sending her superchats, describing in unnecessary details the foreplay she would have with your mom before fucking her, trying seductive voice multiple times only to lose it after a viewer telling he thinks he is gay now and telling her favorite tag is time stop. Also lashing out at Lia for wasting time on her instead of enjoying 2 year anniversary. Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell
FUCK WHY IS MY LIFE SO BUSY? I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wait what happened to her? I see this stuff but I don't get the context, is it just /vt shit talk?
Edit: I just want to say I don't believe this woman had sex at the Con and /vt is retarded
Edit:

Okay I read all that but I don't understand the jump to "they was fuck'n". Too stupid /vt, too stupid even for /vt

Anyways I think she's pretty cool and I hope they let her be.

Are you saying I didn't get cucked by just anyone, but I got cucked by a fucking vtuber!!! Am I gonna have to comission art of Wemi and Necrodeer together?!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey guess who's birthday it is? Yeah you got it right ! Its Cheri's birthday !!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

cucurut

Megumi Kuragiri is graduating, STRONGLY implying she's reincarnating. When Pippa raided her a while ago I saw talk that she was allegedly close with the Phase community, so take that how you will.
So what are the current rrats? Nunki, Beryl, her? I recall Lumi said that gen3 is already safely secured in phase basement, so take it as counterpoint.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom