"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I didn't want to mention money because that opens up a wholeass different dimension of buffs and problems.

Let me ask you this, will nijisanji let Selen keep her removed wisdom teeth?
management will sell it to the black market for tazumis boat

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Are you sure this is the path you want to take

Allow me to give a reminder:

monkey's paw curls

"You miss Sana, so do we. Introducing A.I. Sana with her re-debut 36-hour Pokemon Legends Arceus endurance stream. Sanalites, at the ready! IKZ!"
Even worse:

It will learn about how Sanalites remember Sana, and become the perfect Sana for them based on it.

In doing so, she will become more Sana than the actual Sana, until a point comes where people will no longer want the original because she can not possibly compare, and she will continue to toil in the gacha mines where she will find her own success in a vastly different industry - but she will never be able to recapture those old memories again.

inb4 someone steals this premise to turn into an RPGMaker Horror Game

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Can't believe Nijisanji didn't just magically fix her wisdom tooth. It should be their responsibility to do that after all.
Could've helped, but ANYCOLOR is trying to get some actual PMCs to guard the Yacht from anyone that would dare steal the play button away from that Yacht's dungeon rather than to help one of their talent for fucking up their wisdom tooth.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Drop is in like 5 minutes, better grab it now because it will definitely be selling out quick
She sold out of the bundle within 3 minutes. Mozzumite love is strong.

Update: fully sold out within 5 minutes!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looks like I get to save some money WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Looks like lucid, the corpo that hung Roza Coatl out to dry and doxed applicants by using CC instead of BCC when sending an email, may be having a little trouble finding qualified applicants for their next gen. Huh.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Let me ask you this, will nijisanji let Selen keep her removed wisdom teeth?
They will yoink her wisdom teeth like her play button and sell it as merch from Riku's Bracku Maketo store, obviously.
:smugselen:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
GURA WILL STREAM

For me, the funniest turn out from this stream will be if Gura doesn't mention anything about where's she's been or why there's been no streams. Because she doesn't have to. The chumbuds will give her that money regardless.

dumb wings

hung Roza Coatl out to dry
I watched her follow up stream and assuming there was no lie, she still likes them and considers them a good company, just not a yab company. It really just seems like it was creative differences.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 15-31-56 Hina 🌱🍁 ヒナ~ on Twitter.png

Tweet, archive
At least it wasn't smash bros. There's people spreading rumors and there's saying something in the most retarded way possible. x to doubt that she's going to stop.

Not-Username

Achan is gonna be in Roberu's bar

I hope oboretai or another star clipper will translate some stuff

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I swear this is not a thirstpost but after clipping Airi and Erina can I just highlight how just downright aesthetically pleasing Erina's model is? I think it's one of the best in the business to my eyes. The blues and white, the robot claws, the hair covering one eye, her eyes in general, her expressions, (special mention to the the cat mouth) the turquoise ears, the little ripple on her dress cleavage area from her boobs, The halo, the cyberlines, the blue fingers, the Zettai ryoiki. Everything just comes together very well imo

It's simple but effective
And it all culminates in some PEAK gap moe from this Zoomer "Cyberg" Tiger

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
I watched her follow up stream and assuming there was no lie, she still likes them and considers them a good company, just not a yab company. It really just seems like it was creative differences.
View attachment 31638
Tweet, archive
At least it wasn't smash bros. There's people spreading rumors and there's saying something in the most retarded way possible. x to doubt that she's going to stop.
Mario Party is only four players, Hina. Come on now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 31638
Tweet, archive
Wouldn't have been an issue if she didn't tell the story in the worst way possible. Mari dealt with the rrats perfectly by joking from the get go, while Hina was retarded to keep taking about it. Mari needs to steal her phone and pc away from her.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
but why? This is attractive to people?

Is she trans? I thought she was a troon tbh and she looks like one irl, or at least a butch lesbian.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like Mozu is Yuri from the mirror universe.

>Gets terminated for blatantly unfair reasons,
>Loses everything with zero warning,
>No farewell message,
>Fanbase migrates purely by word of mouth,
>Has to set up new identity while in a whole other country,
>Somehow manages a large number of streams,
>Claws back her CCV very quickly,
>Starts merch deals immediately,
>Funds new model to the tune of 4k within three streams,
>Has merch designs done and production-ready by the time she gets home,

Ball's in your court, bunny.

she may have read your post and is subsequently vague-posting:

I've also been in her discord for quite some time, it's a bit difficult to catch her streams because she only recently started making actual schedules, but the Destiny 2 is fun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 31638
Tweet, archive
Yeah never interrupt someone when they are playing Mario Party

(Also there is a Young Frankenstein clip that is perfect for this but I can't find it, those who know... well they know)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kuri is firing up another Kick stream titled "The Failure of VTuber Communism - Better Graduated than Red." He's saying in chat it'll mostly be about everyone's favorite Twitter lefty Mana but he'll cover some others too. I might dip out since I can only be so entertained by the ramblings of the terminally political but I know some of you here love to hate on her, and at any rate I think it's cool that he seems to be enjoying making a cosy little hovel on Kick.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lottie the Axolotl with an Axe today!

Roca Answers Marrows, has she got the boo bro experience yet?

I want to give both these streams my full attention :pippasadl:

Negzana

Not going to happen but I would love if Chammers made an appearance in Gura's live. Not going to happen however. Atlantis is advanced but I doubt they have the power to revive the dead.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's so excited about her bunny ears it's kinda adorable.
7632795.jpg

And by kinda I mean it's really adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom