"'You people'? What is she, ratphobic?"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell

Are you joking, that's like half the appeal.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
but why? This is attractive to people?
That's an excellent point, I think that more often then not when I see a couple too. BUT WHY? YOU TOO can get an ugly unhealthy annoying person to fuck you and live in your house... BUT WHY?
:smugina:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hina responds to the rrats she ended up causing. I don't think this will help.

Archive

Edit: On the other hand, Mari seems to be doing okay.
View attachment 31618
View attachment 31619
View attachment 31620
View attachment 31621

This is funny to me because... say what isn't true?
That Mari was in a room with five guys?
That Mari had burgers at offkai?
That you said what there's a clip of you saying?
Are you saying you lied and made up the whole situation?

The quoted tweet doesn't say anything outright. Am I looking at this too autistically?

I want the mari orgy thing to be fake, because I feel like putting in the effort to organize a six person orgy and it failing at the finish line because your drugged up friend burst in is hilarious, but also such an immense cockblock must be utterly depressing

I think the actual context is Mari didn't want to deal with Space Case Hina, the clips basically implies she came back high as a kite and blueballed 5 guys and Mari. Realistically, they were just chatting after getting food because they were in a space she was sharing and would have likely known that. Still, it's hilarious on a lot of levels.

Literally said guys in the stream and all the text messages about not coming back to the room unannounced.
Really does seem like something happened.

She isn't helping her case that she's a drug addict.

Aren't there a few indies who confessed to being in a con orgy at least once? But they had a reputation for being loose at the start so nobody cared.

There's orgies are nearly all types of festivals and conventions. The only ones there isn't, like high-end professional ones or things like Science Conventions, is because they hire hookers and aren't there to have sex with con goers.

A friend ruined my impression of a lot of places because of some insight into a lot of the convention scenes. And, yes, some girls are going to these things literally to get access to the "hottest guy(s)" in the niche they have an interest in. (There's a side thought about how much a straight guy could get laid at a Yaoi convention, but I've already horrified myself enough with this response.) Cosplaying at conventions has to be understood in that light, at least outside of Japan. (Japanese conventions are very different.)

I thought this Mari Mari stuff was a shitpost about burgers from the start. Knowing that there's actual context from Hina and it could have actually been a gangbang is fucking hilarious.

Is that 3 gangbang rrats now? The first one being Yuko and the kommandos at nuggetfest and Froot's NTR fuckfest?

There is going to be "events" at every large convention. Though the multi-partner sexcapades has a lot more to do with E being used.

She's entirely bangable, don't kid yourself.

Also, as much as there's the con orgy degeneracy, a lot of these girls are lying. Yuzu is probably the only one you can assume is probably telling the truth, roughly.

I'm not quite sure why I'm followed to Mari Mari on Twitch, but she could probably improve her CCV by leaning into the "sex god" joke. It's probably important to remember a lot of the Women in this space are probably in capable of holding down a relationship & don't really have to pretend about that point. Could be a solid story arc to run.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1687285501231.png
1687285521587.png

1687285530435.png
1687285534695.png
1687285535369.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Never give Dizzy alcohol again, ever. It went from "haha, I spilled a beer all over myself, I am wet guys, wink wink" to telling people to kill themselves for sending her superchats, describing in unnecessary details the foreplay she would have with your mom before fucking her, trying seductive voice multiple times only to lose it after a viewer telling he thinks he is gay now and telling her favorite tag is time stop. Also lashing out at Lia for wasting time on her instead of enjoying 2 year anniversary. Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell
Probably not even aimed at her. From my own understanding Dizzy was basically the only "good" manager there so most of the talents would talk to her and use her as a therapist seems like the phase girls did it too though probably in ignorance not maliciousness then dizzy broke down on stream and i can only assume they stopped or at least stopped trauma dumping on her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So if I get another $85 in donations by the time this merch comes out, I'll do a live video review of it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So I was looking for Erina clips and found RedShipley Clips @redshipleyclips5700, seems like a dedicated clipper. He was already featured on your Clips of the Week, but numbers are low.

And then I found this channel: Lord Sinte ロ—ド シンテ @SinteSubGuy, a translator channel with Russian subtitles. Translates Phase Connect, Idol, Kawaii, EIEN, Amiya Aranha

Sometimes subs are placed in a YouTube feature, not hard subbed on the video itself

When they started (3 years ago, holy shit), they were covering Niji JP, some HoloStarts and released several Holo JP clips

Interesting, how would Russian community react to Pippa?

EDIT:
On topic of clippers, there is a podcast of Clippers, named ClipCast, hosted by Phalnoa Ch, the effort clipper

Yeah I found them when I made the original post about phase's clip economy. I'm sure there's probably more channels out there who clip from time to time but they get lost to the sea of content on youtube and like I've said it's hard to find them and for them to have growth when they don't play the tag and twitter game. I think it would go a long way if more girls would give shoutouts to people clipping their stuff on twitter. The other way is to have a clipper on payroll, which can be a blessing and a curse depending who you get on board.

Limkin

Are you joking, that's like half the appeal.
I am too scared to admit that I am not much into "I can fix her" or "sad girls" types. She is cute and plays strategy games. That's all I need

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Sounds like some people need a dose of Shark Facts™

sharks reproduce by @koyonept_u.jpg

Gura don't need nobody!

might be a while by @koyonept_u.jpg

Okay, maybe an extended hiatus won't be such a bad idea...

100 pups by @koyonept_u.jpg

Well, maybe she could use some help, or maybe just a large bucket...

good luck fuckers by @koyonept_u.jpg

Never mind, those fuckers are on their own.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

When are you 4chan wastes of oxygen going to fucking learn, getting laid and being attractive are completely separate net variables.
I'll give you a quick example, look at this frumpy dickhead, arguably the ugliest most inbred mutant in decades. He gets pussy thrown at him, no, airlifted and cargoshipped to him by the warehouse. The bastard cannot carry anymore pussy, they drop out of his pockets. Do you honestly believe getting a woman in the sack has anything to do with good looks??

th-953609930.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be drawing today. All local buckos are commandedwarmly welcomed to be present during the roll call.

Mehk

Mouth troubles. That is going to suck for her. Poor Selen.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Is there a link to the merch drop? I won't be able to catch any of the stream till later
Drop is in like 5 minutes, better grab it now because it will definitely be selling out quick

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
When are you 4chan wastes of oxygen going to fucking learn, getting laid and being attractive are completely separate net variables.
I'll give you a quick example, look at this frumpy dickhead, arguably the ugliest most inbred mutant in decades. He gets pussy thrown at him, no, airlifted and cargoshipped to him by the warehouse. The bastard cannot carry anymore pussy, they drop out of his pockets. Do you honestly believe getting a woman in the sack has anything to do with good looks??

View attachment 31635

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Mouth troubles. That is going to suck for her. Poor Selen.

Can't believe Nijisanji didn't just magically fix her wisdom tooth. It should be their responsibility to do that after all.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I didn't want to mention money because that opens up a wholeass different dimension of buffs and problems.

Can't believe Nijisanji didn't just magically fix her wisdom tooth. It should be their responsibility to do that after all.
Let me ask you this, will nijisanji let Selen keep her removed wisdom teeth?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Never give Dizzy alcohol again, ever. It went from "haha, I spilled a beer all over myself, I am wet guys, wink wink" to telling people to kill themselves for sending her superchats, describing in unnecessary details the foreplay she would have with your mom before fucking her, trying seductive voice multiple times only to lose it after a viewer telling he thinks he is gay now and telling her favorite tag is time stop. Also lashing out at Lia for wasting time on her instead of enjoying 2 year anniversary. Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell
From what she has said on stream her dad is the cunt who made her that way, according to her he wanted her to be an independent woman but his method was teaching her things while being an absolute cunt telling her everything she does is never good enough and it shows how hard it fucked her. She told a story how she fixed something broken on her airbnb with her woodwork skills and sent her dad a picture of it being all proud of it and her dad told her it was a garbage job. Her mom sounds like it was more affectionate to her but she basically said on stream that she thinks her mom is borderline retarded, not those exact words but you get the message and that is probably her dad rubbing off of her to say that.

It really kills me a bit inside that she seems like an absolute hardworker that will never accept anyone's praise unless it comes from her dad and that asshole will never say it, this is probably why she's allegedly single. A woman like that would only be happy with a clone of her dad and it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom