"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
For once I'd love to see someone just own up to their sex orgies just to watch /vt/ and the incel-brained collective fucking lose it and go full institutionalized.
Didn't Buffpup talk about a half dozen guys running a train on her when she was on Ironmouse's talk show?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Atleast we found one of the suspecta

(with nyaru, not mari, in case that needs clarifying)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Turns out Mari didn't have sex with five guys, it was five girls instead. Gay fish living up to her name.

Archive

You know you could’ve just said “Sorry.l I caused my friend trouble. This is obviously just a dumb joke, don’t take it seriously”.

It’d be true and wouldn’t have all the unnecessary weird bullshit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Didn't Buffpup talk about a half dozen guys running a train on her when she was on Ironmouse's talk show?
ok now this is news to me

wtf happened even

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I thought this Mari Mari stuff was a shitpost about burgers from the start. Knowing that there's actual context from Hina and it could have actually been a gangbang is fucking hilarious.

Is that 3 gangbang rrats now? The first one being Yuko and the kommandos at nuggetfest and Froot's NTR fuckfest?
Don't forget about the Airbnb party where Calli hid in closet and watched while her sister's friends had their way with Gura's unconscious body.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

(archive)
Already using the controversy to sell merch. Is she one of (((them)))?
:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Oh yeah she did, I remember that. I think Yuzu mentioned being spitroasted once too.

Don't forget about the Airbnb party where Calli hid in closet and watched while her sister's friends had their way with Gura's unconscious body.
My true and honest rrat of choice is that Gura's still traumatised from the surprise lean moment and that's why she's refused to stream.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like Mozu is Yuri from the mirror universe.

>Gets terminated for blatantly unfair reasons,
>Loses everything with zero warning,
>No farewell message,
>Fanbase migrates purely by word of mouth,
>Has to set up new identity while in a whole other country,
>Somehow manages a large number of streams,
>Claws back her CCV very quickly,
>Starts merch deals immediately,
>Funds new model to the tune of 4k within three streams,
>Has merch designs done and production-ready by the time she gets home,

Ball's in your court, bunny.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
ok now this is news to me

wtf happened even
a bunch of guys put their penises in her vigina

Ediit: maybe even at the same time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Twitter troons forced an apology out of the Omocat girl for liking shotacons stuff in the past

View attachment 31600

fuck twitterfreaks i don't know much about Omocat personally but I do know she has crippling self esteem issues (not sure if actual autism) that were only exacerbated by her art shop business and that whole omori thing (again mostly twitter freaks that didn't even back the game) this is equivalent to proclaiming you are just because you can punch downward.

This has nothing to do with her having a great model what are you a cop?
Speaking of communication, fun note. That tweet Kowkarot made contrasting Watson to DSP has broken containment, and it's currently up to 9.8 million views.

Not surprising "this is how you don't play" combined with popular Vtuber (and possible mad genius) Ame Watson.I really do wonder if SOEMTIMES he isn't playing dumb for laughs but it's so close to genuine DSP it's hard to tell
Well, now that she apologized, I'm sure the harassment will stop. That was a good idea.
Back on this topic. She tried the "shut up don't say anything" thing before it failed so i can't blame her for wanting to speak up this time.
You know you could’ve just said “Sorry.l I caused my friend trouble. This is obviously just a dumb joke, don’t take it seriously”.

It’d be true and wouldn’t have all the unnecessary weird bullshit.
but this is more funni.

Awoogers

Kalion

:)

(archive)
Already using the controversy to sell merch. Is she one of (((them)))?
:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Wow. It's on V-Oshi. The same place you can order Mozzu's new merch bundle soon! Just saying.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

VTuberThrow

Aren't there a few indies who confessed to being in a con orgy at least once? But they had a reputation for being loose at the start so nobody cared.

Ya, the Buffpup interview was what I was thinking of as well. Think this should be timestamped properly.

Honestly, given how many con orgy stories I've heard over the years or even seen advertised back in the day, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Mehk

but why? This is attractive to people?

She's a gym rat, and they are notorious for having trains/gang bangs. Also she says in the clip she was "young" so I'd guess college time frame too.

Awoogers

whoring aside shizu is streaming so feel free to watch if you have time

Limkin

Never give Dizzy alcohol again, ever. It went from "haha, I spilled a beer all over myself, I am wet guys, wink wink" to telling people to kill themselves for sending her superchats, describing in unnecessary details the foreplay she would have with your mom before fucking her, trying seductive voice multiple times only to lose it after a viewer telling he thinks he is gay now and telling her favorite tag is time stop. Also lashing out at Lia for wasting time on her instead of enjoying 2 year anniversary. Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom