"Y'know, lately I've been thinking of KFC boxes as pets"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

>former teenage girl liked teenage boys
>somehow is pedophilia
Guess we're all pedophiles then.
Had a childhood crush? NEWSFLASH MOTHER FUCKER, YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE AND SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
Fuckin hell I knew dating that 16 year old when I was in highschool was a bad idea.

Limkin

Dizzy looks a lot less lewd with shibari, as weird as it sounds. She did the drinking stream without them and I never really noticed before how... apparent some parts of her design are. It just blends in as part of the clothing and makes you less focused on this part

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Dizzy looks a lot less lewd with shibari, as weird as it sounds. She did the drinking stream without them and I never really noticed before how... apparent some parts of her design are. It just blends in as part of the clothing and makes you less focused on this part
Without it really shows the valley between the mountains :smugina:

Again with the Omocat stuff thought this one was funny
1687269396645.png
1687269545810.png :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be honest that's not saying much; years ago, before anyone in my country gave a fuck about copyrights or public opinion we used to stream Bible Black late at night during anime conventions, and around 80% of attendants were laughing their asses off because of how ridiculous it was (the other 20% percent were coomers who'd get horny from anything, as long as it had big anime tiddies in it).
I miss the early 2000s with their anime conventions where the organisers shamelessly streamed fansubbed episodes of the season's series in eight different watch rooms simultaneously.

Great times.
TAKING BETS! TAKING BETS!
  1. Prerecorded celebration thing?
  2. Bare minimum 1-2 hour stream and she's out?
  3. Garlic bread?
Vedal hired by Cover to help out with Gura's birthday stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>former teenage girl liked teenage boys
>somehow is pedophilia
Guess we're all pedophiles then.
Had a childhood crush? NEWSFLASH MOTHER FUCKER, YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE AND SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
they cant fathom the concept of childhood crushes because they didnt have a childhood nor have someone to crush on because both genders hate them

Negzana

Aki's doing a stream celebrating 777k subs it appears

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I wish Jelly would drop the baby voice, other than japs, who finds it appealing?

I tuned in for 5 minutes to see if she was any better than the 5 minutes I watched of Baba is You where she was just bawling like a toddler, and she was just babbling like a toddler instead. I decided if I was going to watch something with a baby in it, it would be a true crime case report where a mother crushed the skull of and beheaded her 3 month old child. It was a better use of my time and I enjoyed it more.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I forgot Yuko is also a chumbud maybe she was the suicide-bait chum
A

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Omocat's been around for under 2 weeks, has done 3 streams total and already has the Twitter Brigade on her. They're like rats that swarm around the moment they find anything they can attack someone over. Good on her for not apologizing but the fact that she had to make a statement at all is ridiculous. She started vtubing to get away from stress, let her enjoy herself you literal vermin
:cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:

Awoogers

Omocat's been around for under 2 weeks, has done 3 streams total and already has the Twitter Brigade on her. They're like rats that swarm around the moment they find anything they can attack someone over. Good on her for not apologizing but the fact that she had to make a statement at all is ridiculous. She started vtubing to get away from stress, let her enjoy herself you literal vermin
:cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:
literal pests that needs to be wiped out

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Awoogers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kilia's 15k celebration currently doing an acoustic karaoke

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I honestly feel like most of the people complaining about her not streaming are luckily being drowned out by the positive messages. At least from my short stint of browsing her Birthday tag.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
NO 3D? WFT SHE HAS BEEN DOING ALL OF THIS TIME?
View attachment 31610
Her birthday stream last year was a 3D live, but she didn't actually put the term "3D" on the title until after the stream is over, not trying to imply that this one will most definitely be 3D though.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Oh my god this triggered flashbacks of me running to my kitchen when I was 5 whenever I see this fucker.
What are you, 15? The show only came out like 10 year ago, right?..Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom