"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

AI vtuber collab insanity. This one has a bigger brain than Neuro so the conversation makes more sense and follows topics for longer, but it's still going places
1687265481712.png

e: now they're playing guess the movie and the AI is guessing everything right and even making vague descriptions for the girl. This is a trip, Neuro looks like Cleverbot in comparison
1687268949339.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
How is Uruka scared of Courage the Cowardly Dog? Anytime it gets scary it's immediately deflated by Courages over the top reactions or slapstick.

"I'd rather watch Bible Black than Courage the Cowardly Dog"- Fujikura Uruka
To be honest that's not saying much; years ago, before anyone in my country gave a fuck about copyrights or public opinion we used to stream Bible Black late at night during anime conventions, and around 80% of attendants were laughing their asses off because of how ridiculous it was (the other 20% percent were coomers who'd get horny from anything, as long as it had big anime tiddies in it).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wish Jelly would drop the baby voice, other than japs, who finds it appealing?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

To be honest that's not saying much; years ago, before anyone in my country gave a fuck about copyrights or public opinion we used to stream Bible Black late at night during anime conventions, and around 80% of attendants were laughing their asses off because of how ridiculous it was (the other 20% percent were coomers who'd get horny from anything, as long as it had big anime tiddies in it).
I'm fairly certain Bible Black was a con staple from the time it released. Most anime cons always had late night showings of different things. Heck, Cons used to run showings of entire series. I like the era when we barely cared about IP rights a lot more.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the future looks grim.jpg

Reading the Twitter tea leaves shows an uncertain future. Interpret at your own risk.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm with Uruka

this one fucked me up as a kid

Real shit

See I remember watching these when they aired and neither really spooked me. I recall being fascinated by Rameses design and if then busting a gut at this

The later I just thought was weird and moved on.
Closest I was ever scared was from the pilot when Eustace started transforming.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive Gura died due to a male touching her.

Rip in piss my child like uwoooh bait princess.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Twitter troons forced an apology out of the Omocat girl for liking shotacons stuff in the past

1687266754606.png
1687267455815.png1687267470422.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll tell you tomorrow's story in advance - someone goes digging around TheWither's twitter and past life and finds reprehensible stuff on there, forcing an apology out of them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I wish Jelly would drop the baby voice, other than japs, who finds it appealing?
The block game streams are becoming too much of a focus for her as well.
I hope she changes up her content or it might hurt her growth.
I wonder how long she can keep up the seiso idol shtick before chat makes her crack.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Twitter troons forced an apology out of the Omocat girl for liking shotacons stuff in the past

View attachment 31600

Admittedly, it's not an actual apology. She doesn't say sorry anywhere. Good for her to stick to her guns partly. :gurasemperfi: But obviously not good enough for the troon crowd.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

USS IOWA

I'm with Uruka

this one fucked me up as a kid

Oh my god this triggered flashbacks of me running to my kitchen when I was 5 whenever I see this fucker.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As a note, you can hire ghost writers to make Tweets for you for relatively cheap. It's an entire Twitter industry, actually. I'm really surprised none of the talents have gone that way, just so their regular engagement stuff gets managed.

I think we're coming to an understanding that the post Dot Com era "not early but not good CG" was very traumatizing to a lot of children. Interesting discovery today.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mika is teaching British man Indonesian

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom