"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Never forget why today is a sacred day.
It is a holiday of mourning over the anniversary of James Gandolfini's death.
RIP James Gandolfini.jpg
The man most famous for his portrayal of Tony Soprano passed away before he could play Othniel Charles Marsh (the man who discovered Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus, and many other famous dinosaurs) in a planned comedy based on the Bone Wars.

Speaking of dinosaurs, June is still dinosaur month and many vtubers are celebrating properly today.
Sawa_Dinosaur_Hunter_by_dang_laddy.jpg

Currently dinotuber Tia R. Extinct is playing the demo for a cute indie dinosaur farming game called Paleo Pines. I haven't properly vetted this channel yet but she seems ok so far. I'm mostly here for the game. As I write this, her game crashed and she is now playing something else, oh well.

EDIT: Here is the VOD

Trexie will also be playing the demo later today (will post the VOD when I can). A few days ago she played the infamous Gollum game for a little bit but towards the end of stream she managed to get the Theropods demo to work after contacting the developers. I'll put that VOD here just so this post isn't empty while I wait for the Paleo Pines stream to go up.

And finally The Great Sawa Sama will be playing Turok in a few hours. I've been looking forward to this one for a while, hopefully it doesn't get moved back again.

E;R is debuting as a vtuber today:
E;R's vtuber debut.png
If for some reason you don't know who he is, his Steven Universe video gets referenced whenever a certain group of people starts causing trouble for everyone else.

Edit: Here it is

Dinosaur Art Dump for Dinosaur Month:
Fauna_Miragaia_by_0nAsian.jpgIna_Einiosaurus_by_0nAsian.jpgKronii_Eotriceratops_by_0nAsian.jpgZeta_Tyrannosaurus_by_0nAsian.jpg
Non-Dinosaur Art Dump:
Juniper_Xenomorph_by_Vitispi3.jpgHungriper_by_Vitispi3.jpgHoodie_Juniper_by_Vitispi3.jpgHAPPY_TWO_YEAR_ANNIVERSARY_PHASE_CONNECT_by_ouchihitme.jpgBiker_Shiina_by_eight_tyan.png

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

New U-san thing

Interesting half-anniversary original. Lyrics and guitar are theirs, and the arrangement was in collaboration with Alex and Tachibana. @Scoots would probably have a field day analysing it.
So I took a look and honestly there is not much it seems to be just a general "you were holding me back now I'm free to fly" song but I'll drop my interpretation anyway cause why not

"Tonight , I will leave
There is nothing left
Well, cuz I'm feeling
Like a bird in a cage"

U is being held by something or someone
This could be towards Niji or the Old label of the band U was a part of that got systematically taken apart and rebuilt like the ship of Theseus

"Drawn (might be meant to double as "Drown" as this part in the video is a bird cage underwater) in a doubt
where I felt like home
They talk to me
When to end my days
I'm getting numb to hear them all"

U grew increasingly doubtful of the place they were as a home (label or Niji) and people asked U when they planned to leave because of it? Hearing people ask that makes the feelings worse?

"One day you'll know my name
(Oh, oh)
And you wanna shout it out loud
(Oh, oh)
One day you'll, one day you'll let it go

U will prove to the subject of the song that they are bound for stardom and the people who doubted U will become fans. not sure what will be let go tho (doubt? Jealousy? Hate?)

"When I'm gone the story meant to be
A fantasy
(Oh, oh)
You were there
My soul will carry on"

I'm not sure what is meant by most of this but the last part is obviously the Talent behind Yugo and U continuing to content create

"Rebuild myself
Renew myself
I don't know how to
Break up these deadly chains"

Reincarnation into U or Yugo depending on the subject of the song not sure what the chains represent if U is already free

"I'm waiting you to sing me lullaby"

I think U's ESL pops up at a couple key points in this song because of the aforementioned "drawn in doubt" line and this one here where I think U means "I'm waiting for you to sing MY lullaby" as in U is waiting for the subject of the song to acknowledge U is great at their craft

"Don't act as if I didn't exist
Guns in your hands to shoot my eye
But the voices still kept me alive"

The subject of the song has "Erased" U they fired U from either the label or Niji but the fans kept U alive

Once again I think there isn't a lot here just reiterations of things already revealed in the lore but in song form
I think the biggest thing is that U believes the subject of the song (label or Niji) underestimates them

Great song tho

Thanks for reading another scoots dive
Timestamp 8:53

Maxor: "Everything past the year 1995 is a cruel parody of what came before"
Nux: Dude I was born in 1996 so that is so freakin true
Nux is 26 years old so there is that info for documentation
Rin is too good for this world.

Honestly that's just petty use the qol features Idol bought from rocket man you gain nothing by willfully handicapping yourself

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lottie Shinju is on in 30ish minutes with her first gameplay stream!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Honestly that's just petty use the qol features Idol bought from rocket man you gain nothing by willfully handicapping yourself
You underestimate the power of British spite.
14789.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit rin is popping off

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ant's video is getting streissand effected Krinj and Sawa have taken notice

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Underrated boat posted a zoomer edit of her debut stream from a couple months ago. Give it a few minutes if you're not familiar with her already. I think she's going places.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Underrated boat posted a boomer edit of her debut stream from a couple months ago. Give it a few minutes if you're not familiar with it already. I think she's going places.

I'm in. This woman flew under my radar but I'm interested already.

Awoogers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Can someone write a Rec Room post for Froot so I don't have to keep seeing news about that dumb cunt, please? I think she more than warrants it.

Edit: Fuck, we could just as well make a whole damn VShitshow thread there. We already know there is gonna be more drama coming when Nazuna dips.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

That's the irony of the whole thing. If she just fucked off and let the video (rightfully) exist, it would have gotten so much less attention. Now more people are taking notice of not only the video and it's content but her copyright abuse as well.

Nice going, bitch. I mean lich. Damn autocorrect..

Awoogers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ant Hime gave me the go-ahead to reupload the video to YT, so let's see how long it takes for Froot to go after me.

:kroniidrinking:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Someone claiming to be CINNAStixx, one of the guys Froot cheated on her husband with (or at least flirted with while married; not clear on that), is currently in Kuri's chat on Kick.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Underrated boat posted a zoomer edit of her debut stream from a couple months ago. Give it a few minutes if you're not familiar with her already. I think she's going places.

Is she a hag, or yet another asian zoomer. This could break or make my decision to watch.
e: nevermind. (the "old songs of 2000s")
e2: whoa she designed her own model?
e3: and she can sorta sing well

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.
FzA0_f4akAAvaU8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom