"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For those fools who missed Fridays Kirsche stream here's a good case as to why you should(and also why you should buy this visual novel)

Archive

Negzana

Zoomer trying, and failing, to understand Hags and the people who love them: The Video.

E: I don't mean this in a meanspirited fashion. It's kind of adorable to see a 21 year old struggle with what he'll eventually come to understand in a decade's time.
I recognized hag supremacy in a few months so he's just weird. Weird how he doesn't get that it's more than just age it's the general aura of the chuuba. Kaela is apparently a month away from actually being a hag and Tenma isn't actually a hag but they're recognized as ones due to their personalities. Mikeneko is in her 30s but she isn't typically considered a hag because she's too imma- he doesn't think Lui is the sexiest.

Reported video, don't reccomend channel, and dropped forever. I can handle a dumb SEA Zoomer, but not this blasphemy.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New VSPO member

Also Fuji Aoi is having a birthday live.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of hags, 2 blessed collabs are happening in about 5 minutes.

Hag Fighter 6:

or Hagcraft if you prefer something chill:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New cover from Pina and Shiki really great.

Pina Pengin 辺銀ピナ [PRISM Project] - Katayoku no Tori by Akiko Shikata Umineko no Naku Koro Ni【P...png

Also based dad has so much ammo he doesn't notice when kids steal it
vivaldi_QsaTDtLne4.png
Clio is playing Stellaris for the first time. She's currently ~4.5 hours in

She really liked the game, she's still playing it. It's been almost 12 hours now.
Panko "I am not a lewdtuber" Komachi
Well, in defense of her, that's one of the donathon goals. These goals of course she set herself, but still

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1687093491611.png

Maybe I should be watching Gura when she actually streams. 🤔

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Now I'm wondering whether this was planned long term or if the switch from INNK to Hololive sufficiently improved her income stream that she can now tell her Japanese office boss to fuck off and die.

I'm going to guess when INNK was going to shut down, she probably thought her music future was dead. I think it was really smart of Cover to unwind whatever contract issues were involved and bring her in full time under HoloPro. (Hololive brings up an interesting discussion about Irreplaceable Costs vs the Sunk Cost Fallacy, but that's a topic for another day.)

So it would strike me the move gave her room to make a different decision than one that was available otherwise. Also, don't know what her office job contract was like. Maybe she couldn't really leave until recently. Or maybe even professional pride in some big project that was underway. Hard to guess.

Switching from INNK definitely gave her a huge influx of views and subs. She generally has great CCV when she streams, too. Especially this year, since she seems to be streaming a lot more consistently now. Plus, she had a lot of good activity on her Nayuta persona last year with concerts and such.

The move to Hololive proper meant she probably could have quit her office job 2 months in. The GeoGuesser blow up really helped. But, she's a couple of years married now and might simply be in a position it's more feasible in general. Though it helps she's making a boatload more money now.

The switch was more than a year ago. By now she streams rater regularly, has about 10k live viewers and found a game she really enjoys. I thinks it's not unreasonable to assume that decision was made in the last few months.

It's also possible she didn't stream much because she just didn't like it much. Or, her job just took too much out of her and she didn't have the energy to put on a stream at the quality she wanted. It's entirely possible she can quit her office job because she got a different position a bit ago and it left more energy for streaming, which brings in a lot more income for her. Her 3rd 3D Model in 2021 I think was the actual turning point, and it's been a rise since that.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 31204
how should we celebrate?
Nolan can post anything he wants today and we will wait 24 hours to ban him for it even if he didint post anything banworthy.

so ban nolan is what im saying here.
This is a funny clip, I have to share it here. The tech-savvy Amelia Watson vs The first USA SF2 champion who invented let's play DSP

want to add context to this clip. that particular shine teaches a bit about vehicles and what they can do (there are many shrines like this since it's the big new thing as part of your powers) so DSP not only ignored the fairly obvious solution he somehow missed that hte shrine was themed around how vehicles can make tasks easier.

and just to cut off anyone who wonders what use a vehicle that can push objects would be bombs are round and fun to play with.
Fuckers get gaslit by the 'big happy nasty family' and forget that the only thing Nurgle actually cares about is the diseases you're full of when you fall for his tricks.
Have you forgotten about Isha, the Eldar god of healing who was captured by Nurgle when the Eldar empire fell, giving birth to Slaanesh? Nurgle keeps her as a test subject for all of his various diseases. He force-feeds her his latest creations and observes how long it takes the goddess to overcome their effects, hoping one day to create a disease that she cannot cure.

Nurgle is easily the kindest of the Chaos Gods, this is what he considers to be kindness.
the Chaos Gods are literally created by perception their current twisted iterations being the result of the Eldar literally fucking up. (wear a soulstone kids) they are constantly shifting or were before the giant gaping space vagina birthed slannesh.

I was gonna TLDR it but why do that when i can just link

Sums it all up pretty nice if the warp was ever "fixed" somehow the chaos gods would be significantly less fucked up but that would take several miracles

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu will be singing at 11PM JST. Link edited because previously there are Youtube issues and stream is pushed back.

Subaru cried multiple times during the FFX playthrough (Zanarkand, Pre and post-Yunalesca battle), impressive she beat Yunalesca on her first attempt, actually avoiding Mega Death because she couldn't remove all zombie status in time, only removed Auron's status and screamed "just let Auron survive!" when the spell was cast and only realised what happened after Auron got yeeted.

Nijisanji's Ponto Nei also cleared FFX yesterday and cried during the ending. Unrelated clip from her.

24 hours after the VSpo 3D so the clips should start coming through. Here's one from Tsuna.

A short from Sena's starring Suisei

Qpi's clips, maybe once sage time starts kicking in.
I'm going to guess when INNK was going to shut down, she probably thought her music future was dead. I think it was really smart of Cover to unwind whatever contract issues were involved and bring her in full time under HoloPro. (Hololive brings up an interesting discussion about Irreplaceable Costs vs the Sunk Cost Fallacy, but that's a topic for another day.)

So it would strike me the move gave her room to make a different decision than one that was available otherwise. Also, don't know what her office job contract was like. Maybe she couldn't really leave until recently. Or maybe even professional pride in some big project that was underway. Hard to guess.

The move to Hololive proper meant she probably could have quit her office job 2 months in. The GeoGuesser blow up really helped. But, she's a couple of years married now and might simply be in a position it's more feasible in general. Though it helps she's making a boatload more money now.

It's also possible she didn't stream much because she just didn't like it much. Or, her job just took too much out of her and she didn't have the energy to put on a stream at the quality she wanted. It's entirely possible she can quit her office job because she got a different position a bit ago and it left more energy for streaming, which brings in a lot more income for her. Her 3rd 3D Model in 2021 I think was the actual turning point, and it's been a rise since that.
Remember as well the AZKi project was only set for four years and she decided to continue and not graduate while INNK would've only been planned for those four years. Even when Suisei was there the frog was completely focused on AZKi and Suisei was stuck in a limbo (this was before /vt/ and the rrat in /jp/ was one song planned to be given to Suisei was instead given to AZKi). During INNK's time merch was also quite limited, mainly physical items which made sense since her live shows pre-coof was the main source of income, and with the holo move the merch variety opens up.

AZKi was also helped by the fact a huge amount of holos actively wanted her to sing in 3D lives therefore introducing her singing to a lot of other fans who didn't know about her during INNK times when she doesn't stream often and only to around 1000-1500 live viewers when other holos have become 5views (her birthday live in 2020 got 15k which was quite a record back then). Agreed with the new models, first two was a bit out there, third is more idol and while some say it got more generic, it appeals to more. Current model is amazing.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Usuwa Suu will be singing at 10.30PM JST.

Subaru cried multiple times during the FFX playthrough (Zanarkand, Pre and post-Yunalesca battle), impressive she beat Yunalesca on her first attempt, actually avoiding Mega Death because she couldn't remove all zombie status in time, only removed Auron's status and screamed "just let Auron survive!" when the spell was cast and only realised what happened after Auron got yeeted.

Nijisanji's Ponto Nei also cleared FFX yesterday and cried during the ending. Unrelated clip from her.

24 hours after the VSpo 3D so the clips should start coming through. Here's one from Tsuna.

A short from Sena's starring Suisei

Qpi's clips, maybe once sage time starts kicking in.

Remember as well the AZKi project was only set for four years and she decided to continue and not graduate while INNK would've only been planned for those four years. Even when Suisei was there the frog was completely focused on AZKi and Suisei was stuck in a limbo (this was before /vt/ and the rrat in /jp/ was one song planned to be given to Suisei was instead given to AZKi). During INNK's time merch was also quite limited, mainly physical items which made sense since her live shows pre-coof was the main source of income, and with the holo move the merch variety opens up.

AZKi was also helped by the fact a huge amount of holos actively wanted her to sing in 3D lives therefore introducing her singing to a lot of other fans who didn't know about her during INNK times when she doesn't stream often and only to around 1000-1500 live viewers when other holos have become 5views (her birthday live in 2020 got 15k which was quite a record back then). Agreed with the new models, first two was a bit out there, third is more idol and while some say it got more generic, it appeals to more. Current model is amazing.

Given the nature of some of the posters here, her most recent Model is probably the most pure Hag Energy in Hololive. Or, quite literally, signaling she's a married, middle-aged Woman. It is also very classy without being an evening dress, style.

On a pure Youtuber Mechanics point, GeoGuesser content is more Male skewed than any probably any Holomember. (Well, maybe Choco/Mel are more). Thus, it's absolutely a perfect fit for a female Vtuber. It helps she genuinely likes it and is quite good at it. That's a Content Well she can regularly go back to and everyone will be happy.

(Funny side point to that. Geography is very much 95/5 Male to Female content section on YT. But Travel stuff is far, far in the other direction. It's seemed like an area that one of the Holostars could probably crack and get big from.)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Well @Autisticus it looks we will have Nazuna for another year :smugpipi:
They seem to be in very okay terms :SelenHAHAhere:

Negzana

I didn't realize this was Kaela's first time in an Ancient City. I thought she faced the Warden before and thus was in an Ancient City at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom