"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh damn, she's enabled monetization too and is getting money dumped on her. Happy for her. Also you fuckers better watch this one, she's an amazing singer.
This is spectacular, one of the best VTuber singers no doubt.

cucurut

Hogwarts Legacy claims yet another victim in its year-long genocide campaign:

It can't keep getting away with this

This ain't no victim. She has just bullied iori into eating entire spicy noodles by first gifting 150 subs and then promising 100 more for finishing them.
1687022082366.png E2:1687023356992.png

E: Panko in 30 minutes

Last edited:

RiverBear

Oh damn, she's enabled monetization too and is getting money dumped on her. Happy for her. Also you fuckers better watch this one, she's an amazing singer.

This is spectacular, one of the best VTuber singers no doubt.
Both of you are gay, so this is my response
no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Alright, I'm multi-streaming Lumi and Roca, I can forgive her for Lady Gaga because she's a good singer

I'll wait until memberships open before dropping dosh, however, I need to make sure that she doesn't devolve into lewd content as time goes by

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright, I'm multi-streaming Lumi and Roca, I can forgive her for Lady Gaga because she's a good singer

I'll wait until memberships open before dropping dosh, however, I need to make sure that she doesn't devolve into lewd content as time goes by
I just texted my friend a link saying "she has a good voice" and then chooses the worst fucking song to sing and show that off. She has not texted back, its over idolbros

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I just texted my friend a link saying "she has a good voice" and then chooses the worst fucking song to sing and show that off. She has not texted back, its over idolbros
I liked it :shubaIapprob:

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ol' Granpappy is talking about his spear gun.
Every website he read warns him not to load the gun above water. Every. Single. One.
Will he listen? Probably not.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Regular singing yes, but she did get professional lessons in Opera-singing.
hmm, explains why she’s better at opera than regular

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ol' Granpappy is talking about his spear gun.
Every website he read warns him not to load the gun above water. Every. Single. One.
Will he listen? Probably not.

Old man news:
Model 2.0 update soon, karaoke stream included

VTuberThrow

Was not expecting Roca to go all the way back to Elvis for the rock selection. Definitely going to at least give her a sub for karaoke I think.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Alleged VTuber Rin Penrose is about to school you on how to successfully virtual youtube in about- oh shit a few minutes

EDITOR'S NOTE: Ignore every instance Rin Penrose says she's doing this for John VTuber

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae had a Twitter space today and revealed she found Yagoo's doppelganger...
__yagoo_hololive_and_1_more__f5e61f06ecdc092b51d242202dcfa370.jpgCity_Hunter-37.jpg

A Korean actor who played in a K Drama she watched based on the City Hunter manga series. She shared this info with A-chan and Subaru. Subaru said he looked like a young Yagoo. Bae asked her to watch it, to which Subaru replied "leave it to me".

In other news, Pako did a prediction for Korone's new costume:

20230617_135711.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Vesper just said he might play the South Park RPGs, they have perms but he doesn't know if it's a good idea. "My say weird things old man tendency plus South Park weirdness..." :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit: He's also floating System Shock and Oblivion/Morrowind.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper just said he might play the South Park RPGs, they have perms but he doesn't know if it's a good idea. "My say weird things old man tendency plus South Park weirdness..." :Vesper-UNHINGED:
He's gonna start laughing at Shitty Wok and the Mongorians, and it's gonna slip out that he really did bayonet Altare's grandfather during the Korean war. :^)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
>watch old chapipi teaching dutch vod thinking i'll hear some indog Dutch
>it's actual Dutch

I would anti this woman if she wasn't such a good singer. I swear they're getting better at hiding that accent.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom