"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Are there any other small corpos doing any vtuber debuts soon? I've been watching Beryl a bit recently since she announced her graduation date of 6/26 and seems to have strongly hinted on stream she will be reappearing as a vtuber elsewhere. She is actually pretty charming and a good singer and am curious where she may pop up, wish I had found her sooner 🤔

I'm still puzzled why she joined a small jp corpo when she is clearly more EN and couldn't really collab with her gen and company mates due to time zones, kinda like Kiara in EU situation. Her company were nice but really couldn't do anything for her..

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
That’s a weak mindset, you go all in on one of them until the bitter end
got it, I will marry Dizzy, and meet anyone else that stands in my way at the local waffle house for mortal kombat

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Is she spaniard or latam?
MST
1686972286877971.jpg

Based game taste and no FPS.

Edit:
She's going to play Recettear KINO

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki Translated the Kirsche Pippa colab into clips for the overseas bros. Give it a watch!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

DIVINE LIGHT SEVERED. YOU ARE A FLESH AUTOMATON CONTROLLED BY NEUROTRANSMITTERS. in 12 hours ish

Also this is the 2nd time someone on Niji side play cruelty squad, with the first being Hana "i want smaller fanbase pls" Macchia playing it once like... two years ago. (Based from simple search)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

And Bae dropping what I assume is a teaser for her EP.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Here's Raki cover of Inkya Impulse.

And here's her schedule.

The PixelLink girls were way better than what i was expecting, all of them had solid debuts.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Kind Good Remi, giving Doremus a compliment.
Weird that not any of the disgusting animals we saw on any of the Offkai streams went to her meet and greet though :smugpipi:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
So in EN recently, Kiara and Ina both confirmed they couldn't play Kingdom Hearts, despite asking for a long time and multiple times at that.

... Meanwhile in JP:

image.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So in EN recently, Kiara and Ina both confirmed they couldn't play Kingdom Hearts, despite asking for a long time and multiple times at that.

... Meanwhile in JP:

image.png
i wonder if its Disney being anal on perms or some Voice Acting fuckery

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

... Meanwhile in JP:

image.png
This makes me believe the story of the exec at Enix (now Square-enix) who's either the son or grandson of a former IJN officer, who is just carrying a lifelong grudge against anything american.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

This makes me believe the story of the exec at Enix (now Square-enix) who's either the son or grandson of a former IJN officer, who is just carrying a lifelong grudge against anything american.
I hope that story isn't true. I like Eidos for DQ and want to hate on Square exclusively.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope that story isn't true. I like Eidos for DQ and want to hate on Square exclusively.
Well, EN can't play DQ, either, so shit isn't looking good for that. Axel planned to play it during his debut week, as it is one of his favorite series, but it got shot down. It isn't ALL Square Enix games, either. Nier games are not off-limits. The girls played Automata in the past and Axel is playing it right now.

Also, this popped up searching for Nier. Nothing new, I just hadn't seen it before.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:zaionwhatsgoingon:She's a good sport to re-tweet that. I still feel a bit disturbed and concerned when I see that :shiinastare:

Negzana

Well, EN can't play DQ, either, so shit isn't looking good for that. Axel planned to play it during his debut week, as it is one of his favorite series, but it got shot down. It isn't ALL Square Enix games, either. Nier games are not off-limits. The girls played Automata in the past and Axel is playing it right now.

Also, this popped up searching for Nier. Nothing new, I just hadn't seen it before.

I sometimes wonder if it's SE spergery, EN management sucking, or both. I guess I will just hope Dizzy streams DQ some day.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hakka is releasing a fucking song every 3 weeks or so. Pretty impressive how fast he is speedrunning the whole music thing. Yagoo must be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom