"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Raki's debut so far has been cute and interesting. Started with an animated lore video, to muted zoom class, transitioning to a short cover of Inkya Impulse with an MV. Now going with the normal bio.
【DEBUT STREAM】A raccoon girl with a magical touch!【PixelLink】

Her lore video was the best I've seen in a good while, and her voice acting is pretty solid. The cover was great too.

Edit: A lot of anons were freaking out over her voice and alluding to being surprised she didn't go to Hololive. Is this Beryl? I never watched her, so I wouldn't know.
Edit 2: Now that the stream is over, I've had a chance to check out Beryl's channel, and I don't think Raki sounds like her. Mannerisms seem different too. So, I have no idea who she could be. That was just my first guess, since I've seen a lot of speculation about her recently.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki's debut so far has been cute and interesting. Started with an animated lore video, to muted zoom class, transitioning to a short cover of Inkya Impulse with an MV. Now going with the normal bio.
【DEBUT STREAM】A raccoon girl with a magical touch!【PixelLink】

1686961404664557.jpg
I love her already.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Lia doing a post Offkai Members stream, showing thing she couldnt during the expo, says it might not be archived so might want to check it out if you have membership:

Stream Link

edit:
Interesting info, she said they are working on proper 3d for Phase Connect but still long time away and probably will be like Kawaii with standardized/Same outfits for everyone.

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

pretty much should have landed her blacklisted from the corpo industry.
Well, if you trust Holo's side of things. I know most people (understandably) don't find her very credible, but nothing was ever really proven.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Here's the Vshojo "Maid Cafe" animation they've been teasing for a while.

Kinda cute, kinda dumb. Hime still present against all reason or sense.

Also, Mouse is topping the female Twitch streamer metrics again. She's been doing another subathon so makes sense.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Here's the Vshojo "Maid Cafe" animation they've been teasing for a while.

Kinda cute, kinda dumb. Hime still present against all reason or sense.

The Nazuna and Kson part was cute.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I think i found my new oshi guys.
1686963174825691.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I was never that big into watching Uruka(not a specific reason, just never watched much) until... I saw her youtube intro video
Blue Bear is incredibly talented and her streams are pretty comfy. She's been going through some unspecified rough shit recently including (but not limited to) issues with her vocal chords and she has a forty-five minute main stage event at OffKai tomorrow so I hope it goes well for her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1 Vesper = 4 hours, puts him solidly in 4th place between 1 baba (Marine/Shion) and 1 Matsuri according to this site which keeps track of Holo oversleeping records (though it might not be up to date).
That's something to be proud of, I guess :urtearingmeapart:
If they tracked other corporations, Katta would take up all 10 slots as she has been late to member streams... well one right now a month and a half.... another 2 weeks... and that's not counting regular streams.

She is too powerful

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
This zoomer is making me tear up. :sanasmile:

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
I think i found my new oshi guys.
View attachment 30961
Too early to pass any definitive judgement for me, but she's definitely a strong contender. I don't know what she was doing before, but she's very polished.

My interest in her was initially piqued due to her model and Papermoon cover, but my expectations were honestly fairly low. I was not expecting to be so impressed by her debut. I'm surprised this literal who corp was able to pick up a gem like her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sansin being a cutie on stream as per usual :sanasmile:
1686963731166.png

@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka you want another reason why I hate twitch so much, stupid fucking emotes flying across the screen making it almost FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE PICS OF CUTE GIRLS :pikameefuck:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia doing a post Offkai Members stream, showing thing she couldnt during the expo, says it might not be archived so might want to check it out if you have membership:

Stream Link

edit:
Interesting info, she said they are working on proper 3d for Phase Connect but still long time away and probably will be like Kawaii with standardized/Same outfits for everyone.

It's been a really cute stream. She's having a heck of a time dancing around in her little 3D model even though there's really not much articulation and detail compared to the big boys'. She says she feels like this is meeting yet another of her goals from debut and she feels like she's running out of new goals she and the company haven't already achieved.

If you don't have membership and can't stand the cringe of OffKai, she said she plans to bust out the model again on her birthday stream on July 31, so look forward to that. Liacoin to 80k before the new year let's gooooooo.

lia-ballet.png

(She's doing the ballet thing of lifting her foot up to her ear, clearly)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If they tracked other corporations, Katta would take up all 10 slots as she has been late to member streams... well one right now a month and a half.... another 2 weeks... and that's not counting regular streams.

She is too powerful
The google translate I did of that page mentions that they had to actually do the stream, not cancel or postpone, etc. (I think that’s what it meant, scuffed translation)
Otherwise I was going to say I’m pretty sure Bae once completely missed a stream because she overslept and forgot she had even scheduled it, and only found out when chat told her during her next stream the next day.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Ami is absolutely giddy on stream that she "ratioed" Bubly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom