"It's a womb tattoo, but it wasn't my choice; I have a womb tattoo and an asshole tattoo, so I can't show you lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's no way Sakana would allow a minor to drink on stream. If she's almost done with her college program, Lia's problably 22-24.
On the off chance she isn't lying, states have varying rules regarding underage drinking. All but 5 states have stipulations that allow minors to drink such as having a parent present and them providing the alcohol.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nebi Nebu debut about to start

clowntown.PNG

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

cucurut

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
So according to the dude Ant Hime interviews at the end of the video, Froot is currently romantically involved with Bettel from Holostars (and is possibly bitter that he told her a Holo collab isn't gonna happen). Curious to how true this is. He says there's a pic of the two of them together on his personal social media, but I haven't seen or heard anything about that. But I don't follow the drama stuff like that too closely, so maybe I missed it.
ZUTHAR GET AWAY FROM FROOT I KNEW YOU TWO WHERE FUCKING BUT DONT PUT A RING ON THAT WOMAN SHE WILL CHEAT AGAIN. A RING DIDNT STOP HER BEFORE. :gurastress:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is the one rrat I hope stays a rrat. Please no. Not the funny man....
I actually like him. He deserves better..

I'm like 90% certain it's true. I've seen the photo and it's them hugging in a photo taken from above. I'll try to look for it. It's why Froot was very quick to comment on Bettel's twitter when he debuted.

I find it funny people are assuming Froot can maintain a relationship. Also, I thought all of the HolostarsEN were in NA? Considering Offkai is going on, it's probably important to remember that these Cons are, heavily, hookup places for a lot of folks. Any of the "insider" types are half going there to get laid.

I think they'd be more afraid of you than anything if you can find out almost the precise location someone was in less than 20 minutes by looking at a single picture.

Posting pictures from a very public location at a major site is automatically giving away your GPS location to within about 500 feet. There's a reason OpSec needs to be taught in schools.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
this wonderverse thing looks pretty ghetto :Vesper-UNHINGED:
The tech seems nice to be able to have your waifu in AR and meet and greets but this is just a poor man's 3d show, they should invest in having 3d concerts in vr chat or something. I was also gonna shit on shiina but man even I think she has shit luck.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On the topic of conventions, this is a little late but earlier this month there was a weeb convention in the Philippines called CONquest. I believe this is the second year it's been put on. Unfortunately it had a lot of management issues which led to frustrations both of attendees and guests. Depressed Nousagi went as an attendee and here's his own clip of his longer stream on what happened.

And here's a clip from Bao's post-con stream. She was invited as a guest from the US but then nearly didn't have a presentation because staff basically forgot she existed. Young women always love being forgotten about.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On the topic of conventions, this is a little late but earlier this month there was a weeb convention in the Philippines called CONquest. I believe this is the second year it's been put on. Unfortunately it had a lot of management issues which led to frustrations both of attendees and guests. Depressed Nousagi went as an attendee and here's his own clip of his longer stream on what happened.

And here's a clip from Bao's post-con stream. She was invited as a guest from the US but then nearly didn't have a presentation because staff basically forgot she existed. Young women always love being forgotten about.

yeah its pretty shit but given that every fucking con here theres an issue every fucking year its not surprising to say the least

conquest is just that bad its on a different spectrum

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Scarle must answer for her food crimes

Stunned But Dumb

Svarog posted this back in January. I was wrong, they weren't hugging but I was right about the photo being from above.

I had kind of assumed that she was taller than him and amazoning him

View attachment 30888

God this video is infuriating. It's sad that there's people just being this shitty and then taking a moral high ground. Then again, politicians exist so I guess it's not unheard of.

>5guys
lol. lmao even.

I feel like people being terrible and using the moral high ground to sort of preemptively defend themselves is kind of the norm of big online names now.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

JMForte

The entire discussion around what age Lia is retarded, she got a bunch of her information posted back on the homelands with Phase trying to take it down. Stuff got posted again with even more information. Her age was there.

wrp

If that's true then how old was she when she got into all this weird fanfiction stuff? Thresh was released in 2013 in League, jesus christ. I hope she wasn't serious.
Reminder that the average age of tumblr 10 years ago was probably 17.
Pedophiles aside, it might still be.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
PixelLink Debut starts in 15 minutes
PixelLinkTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Nebi NebuTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Raki KazukiTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Miuna UsakoTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Lottie ShinjuTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Chiaki KatsumiTwitterYoutubeTwitchTikTok
Debut playlist

E: Fuck your late, it's comprehensive.

Enna's sis, Nebi, seems alright, she is kinda nervous too. According to her, she plans to do alot of music content, i'm curious about this.

1686958629255900.png
Enna is crying rn
1686959331548645.jpg

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Stacked menu today:

In about 5 minutes Trexie is trying out steam demos including Theropods which seems like it might be a fun dinosaur game.
EDIT::pippasquish: Boo, no Theropods!:pippasquish:

Half an hour later Grarrl Brown will be celebrating Jurassic Park's 30th anniversary with Dino Diego, a fleshtuber who covers obscure paleomedia.

In another half an hour we've got a Sawa zatsu.

And finally half an hour after this Skye will be playing the Final Fantasy XVI demo. I know I haven't been shilling her lately but I highly recommend Skye. Even though I think she might be on the younger side she has some serious hag energy. Her tastes in games are pretty good and she has demonstrated a great level of maturity, especially when she covered the Riifu drama on stream. She is also releasing a new cover a few hours after stream.

Art done by vtubers:
Seele_by_Riimu.jpgServant_of_the_Sun_by_Juniper_Actias.jpg
Yes, I know Juniper's snake woman was posted before, it deserves to be posted again.

Offkai map.jpg
Something interesting I found on the OffKai map. VTRainbow's booth is postioned as far as possible from Phase Connect's wing. I know this is probably either coincidence or just good business sense (as I imagine their fanbases would not get along) but I still find it very funny.

Last edited:

Vih

Doog
I was never that big into watching Uruka(not a specific reason, just never watched much) until... I saw her youtube intro video

I had to listen to this and get it stuck in my head, so you now do too.
ITS SO FUCKING CATCHY

Bug Eater

Update on this after like 6 hours
View attachment 30912
1 Vesper = 4 hours, puts him solidly in 4th place between 1 baba (Marine/Shion) and 1 Matsuri according to this site which keeps track of Holo oversleeping records (though it might not be up to date).
That's something to be proud of, I guess :urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom