"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ooh, I've never heard of latine. Can't wait to tell this to my friends and watch them get mad
I'm pretty sure they'll tear you open a new one the second you try to compare them to something that sounds like a toilet

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Here you go, one with AZKi

And Matsuri's most popular cover

Looks like most of them are with Rikka so here's one with Roberu.

Fubuki and Shien.

These are just a reminder of how absolutely cracked a singer Rikka is. Dude is totally slept on.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm pretty sure they'll tear you open a new one the second you try to compare them to something that sounds like a toilet
You underestimate how much I love trolling my latino friends about how abused their language gets thats to twitter-types. The rants I got from the word latinx were... glorious

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ooh, I've never heard of latine. Can't wait to tell this to my friends and watch them get mad

Basically reminds me of this classic
1686921839871.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just wanted to mention, people saying it was a crime Kaela is the lowest subbed of ID:

There is an 8 person collab right now in Golf It. Kaela has the most CCV at 2.5k, Zeta at 1.3k, and the rest of the girls are all below 1k. Like I said, she does more than fine for herself.

Negzana

Just wanted to mention, people saying it was a crime Kaela is the lowest subbed of ID:

There is an 8 person collab right now in Golf It. Kaela has the most CCV at 2.5k, Zeta at 1.3k, and the rest of the girls are all below 1k. Like I said, she does more than fine for herself.
She actually surpassed Anya recently. I wonder how her CCV for other videos compare to the mid-level Hololive members.

PekoWick

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with subs. Holox for example has way lower subs than myth but they pull more ccv.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with subs. Holox for example has way lower subs than myth but they pull more ccv.
It's like a dick measuring competition.

I'm just happy the girls are doing well and not really as struggling as the old days.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AiryPro's Kokuyou Niggurath the soft-spoken Outer God menhera oneesan has membership and monetisation open. There's quite a lot of membership gift and akasupas even though yesterday she had a stream saying only gift/SC if her viewers can afford to.

Her membership stamps are interesting. She shows this as she roleplays confining and punishing misbehaving chat.
Niggurath member.png
There's also a variation with yandere/menhera eyes as well. Quite worrying she hits all of my interests....

Here's Subaru's new Madoka watchalong link, hopefully Youtube cooperates this time.

All good, she's despairing now.

For a clip, VSpo's Beni talking about superpowers.

Also a reminder tomorrow is VSpo's fifth 3D debut wave starring Nekota Tsuna, Asumi Sena, and Kaminari Qpi.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Seldea, probably most known on this forum for making ear licking ASMR, is playing Jump King. I mention this because even in her ASMR streams she swears like a fucking sailor, so playing a game like Jump King should bait out her elite english like nothing else. Trust me guys, you haven't lived til you've heard her say "fuck you bitch!" :shiinastare:
(She's also using some sort of Seldea mod so that's neat)

EDIT: and soon as I'm done shilling she stops playing the game :pikameefuck: better watch the VOD I guess

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
So homies offkai is rapidly approaching. We got any rrats on the ground? How has the organization been? We expecting smooth sailing?
Every phase girl will overwork themselves and require more time off next week.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The curse of AI-created art strikes again (those stubby lil feet)

20230616_092453.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Autism.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Forgot to post about this yesterday. Apparently Ina has a retinal detachment in one of her eyes.

This is the sort of thing that can escalate quickly and cause blindness, so hopefully Ina's doctor knows what they're doing when they're telling her to wait and keep an eye on it.

Since she's tall and lanky, she might want to get gene tested for Marfan Syndrome.
Detached retina/lens/optic nerve is part of the package deal of shitty connective tissue.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Good Morning HoloChads

Cover New Office Money well spent

For Now this looks like the only thing at Anime Expo 2023 for Holo
If you didnt want to pay billon of dolars for shipping here is the merch
1686926809023.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Since she's tall and lanky, she might want to get gene tested for Marfan Syndrome.
Detached retina/lens/optic nerve is part of the package deal of shitty connective tissue.
Man, if it's true, genetics are fucked up.

Good Morning HoloChads

Cover New Office Money well spent

LOL, I thought that Gura statue is sold through auction back in 3rd Holofes. Seems it serves a higher purpose now.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Can I have my vtuber yuribaiting without all of this gay shit?
Yes, but the yuribaiting will be between Zentreya and Artemis of the Blue.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom