"Semen."Otogibara Era (What her favorite drink in Animal Crossing is)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RiverBear

using Guras name to leech attention off of is the new vtuber meta
Fillian
Rin
Yuko
now this one

Who else should be add into the club

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So, which room is this guy staying in?
OffKai Gen 2 is happening in the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 1333 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010. This is a picture of the interior courtyard.
The numbering of rooms starts with the prefix 2000 (eg. 2001, 2002, etc) on the level above the conference rooms. The conference rooms are level with the top floor of that courtyard. I don't truly know what story it is on the exterior, but based on this it appears to me the photograph was taken from a room numbering in the 3000s.
I found a video of the courtyard from room 2028 that appears to be just a bit to the left and below the twitter photo. Based on this, I would presume the room is 3026 or 3030

niggaphil

Saw this advertisement in Hong Kong. The fans decided to hire an ice cream truck to celebrate Gawr Gura birthday. Anyone who bring official gura merch could get a free ice cream

80jTiNil.jpg

to be honest, it lools like some dodgy candy truck that gonna attract no-no square kids....:smugselen:

bothyourhouses

I get wanting your favourite streamer to stream more and give you more content, but imagine saying they should put their dreams aside so it makes you happy.
Isn't that the kind of normal, non-parasocial relationship that this place says people should have with creators? Like, there's a coffee shop near me that turned into a fancy upmarket patisserie, and that was probably the owner's dream or whatever, but I wish it had stayed as a more casual coffee shop because I liked that place as it was.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Saw this advertisement in Hong Kong. The fans decided to hire an ice cream truck to celebrate Gawr Gura birthday. Anyone who bring official gura merch could get a free ice cream

View attachment 30759

to be honest, it lools like some dodgy candy truck that gonna attract no-no square kids....:smugselen:
>Chumbuds even bought a van

They're making it too fucking easy now, holy shit

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

View attachment 30759

I like the Gura wave gif, it should be an emote here.

Attachments

• ezgif-5-b5d3cbd3d5.gif
    ezgif-5-b5d3cbd3d5.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 70

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know what kronii means by this. (ARCHIVE)
tomorrow.png

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I don't know what kronii means by this.
View attachment 30769

Is obviously a cover tease, for what I'm not sure, looks like the kronies in the audience for a show, so maybe fanza or Idol(She didnt sound interested in covering Idol in her diablo stream tho)?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Meemaws doing some impromptu singing practice

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Screenshot_20230616_020230_YouTube.jpg
I really like this dork and there's no reason anyone should be afraid of her at all

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sad Sayu update rev up the rrats

Screenshot_20230615-222359-471.png

And holy shit that Collab with Airi and Erina was great so much material to clip
I almost wish the freaky Friday segment didn't go on so long cause that clip is gonna be huge

Thankfully Airi breaking and then breaking the game back is more manageable

Sven

2 view Oni is singing some anime songs for any looking for something

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:guh:Shiina say's they're doing the "thing where people come on the stage and talk to them." Hope Cali... not I can't even hope, they will be worse then the Canadians won't they? 1LwtM

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
:guh:Shiina say's they're the "thing where people come on the stage and talk to them." Hope Cali... not I can't even hope, they will be worse then the Canadians won't they?
I'm sorry, can you say that again in English?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

In 10 minute or so, NijiEN dirty gal/Scuttle's waifu Kotoka Torahime will be doing a karaeoke + offcollab with NijiJP talent Ryushen.

Thought it would be interesting to share.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Big gay guy huh? I know it's Sodomy month and all, but tone it down OK?

View attachment 30702

Rock woman sing real good! Listen!

Fuck she's good.

The monkeys in this place fighting again
View attachment 30705
In a way I agree. HoloEN has been dead since the start of the year when they started getting ready for 4th Fes.

2 view Oni is singing some anime songs for any looking for something

I love her voice. Said she would try to learn Dramatic by Yuki. Really looking forward to it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm sorry, can you say that again in English?
英語難しい、あんだすたんどおねがいします。

Glad I miss all the "Gura doko" sperging. Chumbuds have it hard? Haachama's been radio silent for the past 3 months, even when she was in studies, she would occassionally tweet something, but it's been totally quiet, even her YT community board. Being a Haaton is hard, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom