"'FAQ Miko' FAQ MIKO?! No u...FAQ"Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So that happened huh.
Really REALLY don't like the design esp compared to her old one. It's a travesty that they just have to discard old models.
Redebuts rub me the wrong way in general. The whole graduation circus with tears and heartfelt goodbyes only to reappear somewhere else. Chapi's especially, a 12hr birthday extravaganza only to show up later and be like SIKE here's another bday stream on December, it's all so profit oriented and soul-less.
I wish her the best but I don't feel like watching any stream. Maybe a karaoke at most, you guys will enjoy them for sure.
Corpo hate

View attachment 30493
Welp, there goes a potential HoloEN3 candidate.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Been busy as hell today. Is it really that bad?
No, they were all talented imo and people enjoyed them.

People found Momo boring and turns out Coni is Meance

Negzana

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Honestly knowing how the world is going I'd rather no EN3 because I fear it will have a tranny
I hope they have one, and it's dakooters

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Cross Posting from the Idol Thread so you can know more about "Menace"

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A-chan sneaking her way into EN3

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (28).png

Here we go again with the Gura sweep on the questions relating to being dunb.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Honestly knowing how the world is going I'd rather no EN3 because I fear it will have a tranny
YOU WILL LIKE THE TRANNY AND YOU WILL SUCK HER FEMININE COCK!!

I highly doubt holo will let any tranny in, what can get pass the filters is a raging leftoid considering the talent pool has shrunk a bit with more corpos still alive. Imagine if you will, that commie mana like any good commie cleans up her act and gets in, gathers some fans and starts with her bullshit under holo. Holo would have to be extremely ruthless to get rid of her for "expressing her opinions", holo would have a pr nightmare on their shit and that isn't even accounting for other talents that might start joining in her stupidity. I think holo's biggest weakness now is being seen as the good guys, maybe too much of a good guy.
I don't care about holo that much nowadays but it would be completely hilarious to me that all cover's spending and work goes tits up because of one bad hire. :whatastory:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
The best saleswoman is Kiara. Who didn't see that coming.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fauna won't even put salt and pepper on her table. Her manners are as prevalent as her cooking skills.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

Poor Sleepy, narcolepsy seems like a bitch to deal with.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-06-14T222209.335.png
Not as big of a sweep as I expected for Kiara. Gura is a marketing genius, she should be higher.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Poor Sleepy, narcolepsy seems like a bitch to deal with

theres only 1or 2 drugs on rhe market for it. maybe a 3rd in clinicals. Its pretty expensive meth.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Poor Sleepy, narcolepsy seems like a bitch to deal with

I'm not versed in narcolepsy but does it straight up knocks you out or you just drift off? cause with all the bullshit and money she might be wasting with it she could bunker up with another vtuber that she can trust and ask her to wake her up during the day in exchange for less part of rent.

SomeRando

Well that just confirms she's not from Naples. There are Italians that eat pizza with ketchup because little known fact, Italians are fucking obsessed with ketchup. It's the second most bought sauce after mayo. Apparently it's used as a dipping sauce for chips. When someone mentions they eat their pizza with ketchup, they usually mean they dip their pizza crust in ketchup. So no, she doesn't lose her Italian citizenship by eating pizza with ketchup. However, if she eats pasta with ketchup, the local village people lynch her.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning, the "eating pizza crust with ketchup" isn't done at restaurants, it's something people do at home. It's like mormons and drinking.

So this means Kirsche is actually part Italian?

I'm curious. Why do some people here hate Twitch when it comes to watching vtubers? Is it just because they hate Twitch as a company, or because of their UI, or something else?

I ask because I'm kind of a convert to Twitch. It is an objectively awful platform when it comes to business practices, moderation, etc. But I like it for how it lets you feel an active part of the stream instead of a passive observer. I find watching vtubers on Youtube to be a lot duller than on Twitch. I'm not saying Twitch is better; they're equally bad in different ways, just that I'm surprised how quickly Twitch features have become an almost indispensable part of my watching experience that I feel deprived of on Youtube.

I watch twitch but I pretty much just stick to a handful of vtubers, I also run a script that kills the ads, otherwise it would be very insufferable. In terms of chat interaction I think Twitch tends to be better for the streamer, but both platforms can be shitty at times but I watch vtubers on both ends of it.

I can't fucking unhear melody :depressedtako:

Nooooo fuck now I hear it too. At least the ragdoll doesn't have chaturbate. Weirdly I also noticed it the first time I listened to Nemu too, she sounded a bit like diet Melody.

CYBERLIVE REFUGEES

Sakana gets Tsunderia castaways, the Chosen get CyberLive. The fish wins again.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
View attachment 30577

Here we go again with the Gura sweep on the questions relating to being dunb.
Considering Mumei needed Fauna to hold her hand during their last minecraft collab to keep her from wandering off from the group, makes sense why she's so high on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom