"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Great, someone out there is gonna take that as a challenge. Pretty soon we will all have psych profiles from some schizo and we aren't even getting paid
No, I'm pretty sure we all have psych profiles from at least one talent already, it's inevitable given the culture and subject matter

make sure to put a melty pippa emoji next to my name, please and thank you

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
you're telling me? like ion know? you srs rn?

im playin man

e: speaking of pls, anyone got anything in lumi? shes in cali, with a stem masters?
Edited for clarity:

E8D608QWEAExeQ1.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

stream is premiering soon with SPECIAL news

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That Kirschey interaction with twitch chatGPT is something straight out of "Brazil" (the movie, not the country)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
...I thought we already knew meemaw was here, this literally gets brought up every few weeks or so

Either way, if she figured out titanosaurus = ananda before any of us, she probably has a good number on her other butter cookies and their possible asylum connections, if she is to be believed that her memory of them is impeccable (and borderline autistic)

I don't even need to send a superchat, she still reads my comments even if it's a single one several hours into a stream, sasuga meemaw
Then you have someone like me who has been membered from day 1, but misses a decent chunk of her streams because work ends right as she starts. I really wish I could catch more of her stuff. :pippasadl:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Great, someone out there is gonna take that as a challenge. Pretty soon we will all have psych profiles from some schizo and we aren't even getting paid
Fun fact, cross-referencing against just the streams would actually hurt your data. You'd have to take note of every time frame that the talent appears to be focused on talking so as to avoid false-negatives where they could have been barely focused on the stream and reacted to a comment on the forum.
:smugsubaru:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
My boyfriend...? Shiiggas are we losing...?
I recall they broke up through her vaguepoating. She was super duper sad and talked about vtubing taking her away from people. Surmised they broke up.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Negzana

Imagine the poor soul doing his reps for Kaela

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"I come here for feedback and all I get is that one fucking sped who wants to smell me!" :SelenHAHAhere:
I don't want to smell Shiina, I use the :shiinawangy: because it's cute and the goofy expression matches my posts.:annoyedpippa:
E And what's more, if this emote is interpreted as wanting to smell Shiina : WHY is there an emote just for wanting to smell Shiina?
Further more that doesn't even make sense since the EMOTE IS SHIINA! AM I becoming Shiina to smell myself! NO!

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Negzana

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy