Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I legit had this one on my clipboard and was going to post it on your profile yet I ended up choosing the other one.
When I saw the notification, I wondered if you posted that on my profile lol. That was good art, too, I like that artists's work a lot, as well.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Ragdoll lusts for blood

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii said she wants/has to move houses again at some point, she said she has been on the run since she was a child, @Harrow Prime mf when did you find her house. View attachment 30554
EDIT: and she is getting attacked by another spider.

I'm hoping the line about her not being able to take us with her is not an early retirement kinda thing... 🥲 I know it's eventually inevitable but Clock woman is irreplaceable.

Pretty sure the "on the run" stuff is just a joke. The moving stuff is real though. She has a history or moving from place to place.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'd expect Big Un to have better taste in chuubas than that
When you say " better taste " i hope you dont mean the loli invasion at idol corp. Although i wouldnt mind him taking care of them

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm curious. Why do some people here hate Twitch when it comes to watching vtubers? Is it just because they hate Twitch as a company, or because of their UI, or something else?

I ask because I'm kind of a convert to Twitch. It is an objectively awful platform when it comes to business practices, moderation, etc. But I like it for how it lets you feel an active part of the stream instead of a passive observer. I find watching vtubers on Youtube to be a lot duller than on Twitch. I'm not saying Twitch is better; they're equally bad in different ways, just that I'm surprised how quickly Twitch features have become an almost indispensable part of my watching experience that I feel deprived of on Youtube.
I stopped watching Twitch because of the ad experience. YT was nothing like that and having to juggle ad blockers every 3 weeks to find one that still worked was a horrific experience. In the months leading up to that Twitch had doubled down on zoomer attention-grabbing features like HYPE TRAIN and channel point redemptions, which really get in the way of my enjoyment of a stream. I also found, once I started watching YT streamers, that I despised the react meta that still infests Twitch to this day.

In addition the mobile experience on YT is miles ahead of Twitch, Twitch on mobile is a battery hog that will absolutely gobble your data if you don't set it up custom. And the vod experience is a million times worse, turns out my favorite streamers even non-vtuber are all solidly EU times so being able to easily pick up a vod from a few weeks ago was pretty important to me. Twitch had a famous incident where it turned out you could get DMCAed for vods or clips that were stored on their servers even if they were deleted on the streamer end (since fixed), so at that time most streamers moved away from storing vods on Twitch, and that was pretty much the end of my ability to follow my twitch oshi.

Most of the chat experience is about viewer culture. Most Twitch streams share the same chat style which is well-developed, while YT doesn't have the same cohesiveness. Watching someone like Kiryu Coco on YT the chat culture actually felt like it developed parallel to what Twitch was with heavy emote spam and banter interactivity, while some YT indie might have a slow chat with hardly any emotes.

Note that ads are very regional and outside of NA it might be very different.

Porean

Early Adopter
When you say " better taste " i hope you dont mean the loli invasion at idol corp. Although i wouldnt mind him taking care of them
My sources tell me he's a Dragoon

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
No Serafi for the rest of the month...
Fuck, I guess I need to check out Idol's rocker chick now T_T

Untitled.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Worse, fans are.
there is a creepy fucker called rice that may know the general area she lives in, once she said she wanted to get tim hortons, but she didn't know if they're still open and that fucker said "they should still be some open near your area".
he also did this.
creep1.png
creep2.png
I'm hoping the line about her not being able to take us with her is not an early retirement kinda thing
nah it was the usual eww kronies joke she makes now a days.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
when did this become a react????

:mikothumbsl:

Not-Username

God's Strongest Dragoon

Porean

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Checking back a few threads and saw this scheduled for offkai
1686778809781128.png
:shiinastare:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Porean

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Damn! The con-orgy is gonna be WILD!
All attendees will be provided with instructions on what to do if and when an outbreak of gonorrhea occurs and coupons to sponsored clinics.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Damn! The con-orgy is gonna be WILD!
Has there been confirmation of whether there's going to be a ballpit at Offkai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom