"What is the point of being able to cast fire... if I can't light my classmates on fire! What is the point! 0/10, so disappointed"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Neuro only works because Vedal's full time job, now, is data management on the project. Yet, even still, the way Neuro works is to be the insane responder to someone else talking, which requires another human interacting.

Everyone is slapping AI on things looking for VC funds. There's a couple of places where this tech has utility, but we're already see a big rejection in automated systems in places they don't work well generally. Where a human to human interface is needed, AI simply won't work.
Yeah don't get me wrong, I think large language models are amazing, and the whole personal assistants thing could work if there was a lot of back end work to build something useful rather than just Siri/Alexa + Pippa's therapist. But then focusing on the tech part, the whole "oh everyone will want to use AI-created vtuber avatars", just like, what? What's the utility? How do you connect to a need? There's so much of this in AI-related startups right now.

Hell, one of those companies is still talking about vtubing needing "fussy set-up of motion capture suits". Like it's 2018.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I need no fancy tag under my name, I was a husband before it was cool.
Rinnng, Rinnng,
the early 2000s are calling,
AND THEY WANT THEIR FUCKING SHITTY WEBSITES BACK YA FUCKING TWIT

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I need no fancy tag under my name, I was a husband before it was cool.

So what you're saying is you wouldn't mind if another user bought a 'Nene's Husband' banner.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Yeah don't get me wrong, I think large language models are amazing, and the whole personal assistants thing could work if there was a lot of back end work to build something useful rather than just Siri/Alexa + Pippa's therapist. But then focusing on the tech part, the whole "oh everyone will want to use AI-created vtuber avatars", just like, what? What's the utility? How do you connect to a need? There's so much of this in AI-related startups right now.

Hell, one of those companies is still talking about vtubing needing "fussy set-up of motion capture suits". Like it's 2018.
The one thing I'll point to: in a 3D group space, they'll want influence agents available. Those that seek control will always attempt to circumvent people having actual discussions. Thus, with the "metaverse", there's a need for Agent Provocateurs and AI tech would be cheaper/easier to deploy.

Long War tranny please... Your shit mod is the opposite of needed

I don't think a corpo Vtuber would ever sign up to run a Long War campaign, but that's not really the issue. Any of the mods that improve the UI or make some tasks faster would require individual permissions. Though watching Vesper go nuts on a pure vanilla play through would be hilarious, I'll admit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unarchived Yuko stream in 12 minutes (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA):

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

hololive ruined /jp/

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 30224
Oh god, now what?

Edit:

View attachment 30223
Oh, it is the boy version of Nekopara lmao

20230610_131740.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just reposting this because people keep talking about Xcom:
Catching up on the Oshi No Ko manga and I'm in a chapter where they are talking about vtubers and cosplay perms, and I took far too much time to do this:
View attachment 21668

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There's something disturbing about mouse girl wanting to play a cat boy game.

Funnily enough, in the membership stream where she talked about the game, she said she didn't even really like any of the archetypes of the characters in the game. None of the catboys are the edgy, brooding anime boys she likes.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Funnily enough, in the membership stream where she talked about the game, she said she didn't even really like any of the archetypes of the characters in the game. None of the catboys are the edgy, brooding anime boys she likes.
Is there a Kaworu catboy for IRyS?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Lumi clearly doesn't pay attention. Phase doesn't have an issue with these types of jokes/comments. Only George Floyd ones.

Archive
:whatastory:

Is her dad a 14 year old boy or something?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I was confused what Rin was doing. It was "take money, draw a food item"? Rin break something and need funds for it?
Nah Rin was just being Rin and saying that she needs funds because Gen 2 is gonna run her out of the job. Note that this is after the stream where she threatened to dox and expose them if they didn't give her 34 million in cash.

Unarchived Yuko stream in 12 minutes (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA):

This is exactly what I mean. She's doing an unarchived karaoke where she assigns a song to someone in Idol and chat has to guess who the song goes to based on the lyrics. It's been really entertaining and adds chat engagement to an already-great karaoke stream. And she's clearly having a lot of fun with it. If she did more stuff like this instead of fucking little sister ASMR, she could easily be one of my favorite chuubas.

:gunpeko:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There's something disturbing about mouse girl wanting to play a cat boy game.

Dammit, i thought I had gotten rid of my yellow fever and now you brought it back.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ladies and gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make:

1686705624438.png
:eyehearts::eyehearts::eyehearts:

That is all.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nah Rin was just being Rin and saying that she needs funds because Gen 2 is gonna run her out of the job. Note that this is after the stream where she threatened to dox and expose them if they didn't give her 34 million in cash.
British Royalty demanding tribute from the members while also harvesting taxes/donations from normal viewers. Staying very on brand.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an important announcement to make:

View attachment 30335
:eyehearts::eyehearts::eyehearts:

That is all.

San's model is extremely good.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone subbed Luis new banger MV they also did overd
After finally understanding these lyrics it reads like a social anxiety anthem

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Caramel Idol Nyaruchuuu raids into Eira Woolcott. Eira goes full autism by sharing her favorite Persona 3 dance videos. Some people are not meant to become 3 views...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom