"I can get a stain out of ANYTHING"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

She already does plenty of vr streams so it can't be noise or space issues. However Hana is in Nijisanji while Pomu is in Nijisanji EN. From what I understand they have different top end management. Probably the EN side is just being stingy shits.
Maybe space is still an issue, she almost broke her finger doing the Hare hare Yukai
The French guy
I've read about a french schizo ruining several fanbases on warosu, is this the same guy?
Rin got too many orders she had to stop accepting them for her to actually start drawing the orders
This happens all the time with chuubas and requests. Unless you're one of the first 3-5 better give up hope
Very cute, but who's the blue one?
far.PNG

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Announcement: Nolan and I are officially together as determined by whoever runs this site at the current moment!
1686692013684.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nolan's wife huh? Guess we know who's bottoming in this ship
Imagine bottoming to a guy who fantasizes about getting raped by Vox Akuma behind a McDonalds

cucurut

Well, on the topic of Sakana tweets
1686678775517.png
(t - a)
1686678899703.png

Also, is there a particular reason why the Lemon Thief privated her jailhouse stream from earlier?
Bit of paranoia
from anons

(catbox)
Im mean, like 30 minutes prior that and unprompted
>is the darknet real?
>whats TOR?
>how do you make explosives?
>thermite is cool!

Not sure if already known, but Panko applied earlier to Cyberlive, Prism and Hololive.

(catbox - youtube)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Announcement: Nolan and I are officially together as determined by whoever runs this site at the current moment!
View attachment 30304
If you promise The Proctor to let him name your firstborn, I'm sure it would cheer him up a lot. Maybe he'd even stop pretending to be Lowtax

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I am genuinely disappointed that several people here fell for and got MATI over an inspect element shitpost with zero archives provided. Shameful fucking display, do better.
:educateyourself:
seeseelookididntgettricked.PNGRare W
Meanwhile boo bros have to exist like a cancerous growth
Never forget that mercy was shown once. Mom's were not Dox'd, poop was not touched. Maybe it was the wrong choice.
I still can't get over the sheer potential Yuko had as the closest thing to a Gura killer we had in ages,
I think Yuko is cool and entertaining but not a killer of anyone and doesn't need to be.
As excited as I am to see what Idol 2: Electric Boogaloo brings...I feel like it's going to be just another 4 loli coomer
Roca Rourin is stacking up points (IMO) every day so far. See the Idol Gen 2 thread for more
Inb4 The Real Rie shows up

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seriously where the fuck are the XCOM perms? I'd love to see him stream some more strategy oriented games cause his autism goes full power level.
I'd just want him to rage whenever he gets a 95% hit chance and he missess at point blank range.

No change, people still apply to fucking WACTOR. Most people online are either very idiotic or have no standards so these moral dramas never do much in way of dissuading anyone.
Rmember that the majority of vtuber watcher/enjoyers dont know shit about what goes on with shit like Wactor and whatnot. They see some random corpo and they want to join it. 0 research done.

Bettel heading to Offkai with Lando?

View attachment 30231
I would assume Offkai also.

I hate the plap posting that has spread like a plague out of nowhere. And when I say hate, I mean HATE.
I'd rather kill myself than do that unironically.

I am genuinely disappointed that several people here fell for and got MATI over an inspect element shitpost with zero archives provided. Shameful fucking display, do better.
:educateyourself:
They are not sending their best.

Bit of crossposting but Kirsche stream has been pretty great. She contacted Twitch staff and asked a question which led to side step the question and basically say "we cant tell you what the rules are but you should not break them and if you do we will ban you". One thing is to know that its real, another thing is to see it happen live.

Last edited:

No Name

View attachment 30304
Congratulations! Just remember, he needs 3 proper meals each day, don't let him stay up after 9, don't let him outside without a tracker on, make sure he brushes his teeth and uses soap after going to the bathroom.

Oh and teach him better opsec (impossible).

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Chinese Algae Eaters are absolute vicious monsters that no one should own, they lose interest in eating algae when they get older and will start attacking your fish. Even Siamese Algae Eaters are dicks, they act all docile until they get big enough and then they become tank bullies; as bad as bettas. If you want a sucker fish that stays small and won't turn your tank into a crime scene, get an otocinclus. Cute buggers that are perfectly satisfied with munching on blanched cucumbers and algae.
otocinclus-catfish.jpg

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
mad scientist building a beer pouring robot

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I feel like someone who likes me should be the best man.
I'd volunteer but I have my own wedding to plan. I also have to dodge Proctor while he's still having his breakdown.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Lain and Oliver released a cover a couple of days ago:

Trexie Saurus will be interviewed on this channel in about an hour:

She also drew herself as a space cadet.
Space_Pinup_Trexie_by_Trexiesaurus.jpg
This channel also interviewed another dinotuber earlier today, I'll vet them to see if they are worth recommending.
Edit:

I don’t see any real reason I shouldn’t recommend Dinah. She used to volunteer at a fossil lab and is another confirmed warrior cats rp’er.

Some Art:
red_eye_skye_by_harayamanawari.jpgfull_moon_juniper_actias_drawn_by_grape05843924.jpg

Unrelated to vtubers but I know some of you would be interested:

New KAP video, he spent 6 months on this one.

Josh is streaming now.
Just as I type this Josh is talking about KAP.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
people have been banned for less gay shit, what is going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom