"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyName

Talking about going out with not Magni, Bettel and his brother.

Bettel and his brother ate pizza and gelato while Magni and Blake went to panda express.

Not sure why I'm writing this information, but here you have it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Sayu seems like she'd fit in well with Phase's culture. I wouldn't blame her if she's been put off from working for corpos, but I wouldn't be opposed to the fishfag casting his net either.
:magnino::annoyedpippa:
Bit of paranoia
from anons
View attachment 30305
(catbox)
This :pekok: but Loomy
Not sure if already known, but Panko applied earlier to Cyberlive, Prism and Hololive.
View attachment 30306
(catbox - youtube)
> Cyberlive
Panko dodged an artillery shell there.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

giphy.gif

the phasefag in me says LETS FUCKING GO!! SAYU FOR SUMMERSLAM I mean INVADERS!! But if we're being realistic the girl is absolutely haram for anyone in a corpo setting, she may have broken NDA in a safe way with her I'm telling the niji girl story but that's a huge no,no for anyone corporate and even for some indies with corporate sponsors. I still think fishman might be ballsy enough to maybe consider getting her into his crew, her viewers would really mesh with the rest of phase but you're always risking her going full rushia and airing dirty laundry in public.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Stop lacing the asylum cafeteria food with meds" they said "It's not ethical" they said...
Well how did that work out now huh? Even proctor's gone off the deep end, I guess we know his mom doesn't pack his lunches anymore and he's been forced to find some kind of sustenance apart from prozac tablets and grain alcohol...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Eli and the twins hung out all day so Eli was not gonna be able to get home in time to stream so they off collabed instead

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
huh
How exactly does that system work? I didnt quite understand it. What other rewards does Kronii give?
the bond level was based around kronii's members "kromies" being well "behaved" (for every stream they didn't make ribbon jokes/were thirsting for her tits) she would raise the level by some amount, i don't remember what other rewards she had but they were only like 3 (the mafia cover included) and she dropped the bond level after the mafia cover, i don't know why but maybe she dropped it because of the unicorn meltdown thinking her members were getting too parasocial.
EDIT to avoid double posting:
kronii's diablo 4 stream room is up.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
the phasefag in me says LETS FUCKING GO!! SAYU FOR SUMMERSLAM I mean INVADERS!! But if we're being realistic the girl is absolutely haram for anyone in a corpo setting, she may have broken NDA in a safe way with her I'm telling the niji girl story but that's a huge no,no for anyone corporate and even for some indies with corporate sponsors. I still think fishman might be ballsy enough to maybe consider getting her into his crew, her viewers would really mesh with the rest of phase but you're always risking her going full rushia and airing dirty laundry in public.
I feel like this could be worked through by having Kevin, Sayu, and their respective lawyers sit down at a metaphorical table and hash out a contract that clearly lays out the expectations and understandings of both sides, as well as appropriate dispute resolution processes. Phase management seems to be much closer to and more communicative with the talents than Niji (not like that's hard), which would mitigate issues like talent going "fuck it, I'll do it anyway" because management isn't responsive. Plus she'll have senpai who are used to successfully envelope-pushing who can provide her guidance.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Interesting bit of vtuber related tech news dropped yesterday:

TLDR: company called Hyper raised a few million towards a vtuber avatar creation platform and AI vtubers/assistants. Amazon is funding it and there's talks of Twitch integration.

The interesting bit seems to be having fully AI controlled avatars that can stream along with the vtuber or "propel activity when the human VTuber simply wants to take a break but fans do not". Sounds like training your own replacement but what do I know. AI Gura replacement when?

This is now the second corporate ran vtuber AI project I've seen proposed. The last one being largely funded by Sony. See below:
These are real bullshit. AI is nowhere near good enough to carry a stream. Every AI gimmick other than Neuro has died and Neuro is only good because Vedal puts all his effort into expanding her capabilities into fresh content types and collabs, plus shows up on stream himself. The "interacts with chat" part got old pretty fast.

These AI companies are going to find out the same thing that Upd8 and Cover and Anycolor found out: the tech is worthless, what matters is the development of entertainment from it. The business is brand development and human entertainment, which will require the same human pilot current vtubers require even if maybe they're guiding AI character that chooses what to say through AI.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't believe the corpse of Lowtax came back to life to ensure I consume his stupid mangosteen juice.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
the bond level was based around kronii's members "kromies" being well "behaved" (for every stream they didn't make ribbon jokes/were thirsting for her tits) she would raise the level by some amount, i don't remember what other rewards she had but they were only like 3 (the mafia cover included) and she dropped the bond level after the mafia cover, i don't know why but maybe she dropped it because of the unicorn meltdown thinking her members were getting too parasocial.
EDIT to avoid double posting:
kronii's diablo 4 stream room is up.

She is treating some of her members like a teacher pandering to kindergarteners

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I can't believe the corpse of Lowtax came back to life to ensure I consume his stupid mangosteen juice.
We're all waiting for the vtuber version of "DON'T FUCKING DRINK IT, DON'T FUCKING BUY IT, DON'T CLICK MY FUCKING LINKS"

God's Strongest Dragoon

I leave for 2 hours and come back to this turbofaggotry of you queers arranging Superduper and Nolan into an unholy union that would certainly produce children that are ugly as sin. Shame. Shame on all your houses.
1529550074164.jpg

In news relevant to the thread, Lia is talking about older games. Ember has popped into her chat and gushed about liking "Dried Up Ganon". Dizzy has also popped in and shows her love for BL.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Give me some sort of title, please.

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Rare Uruka stream which can be watched without having to live in the marshall islands.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's BROWN HOUR ladies and gentlemen!

Sena Bonbon is playing Passpartout 2

And Serina Maliko is playing... Valorant. Gotta admit I'm more excited for one game than the other here. Still it's being played by a legit black chick so if there was any time to submit yourself to a Valo stream here it is!

And to complete the trifecta, I'm gonna shill.... this thing! Honestly I've never watched her before and just first experience she seems very much a Twitch vtuber if there ever was one but her model is pure :shiinastare: and that's good enough to include her in this post

EDIT: Sansin is also now live and both has a 10/10 sex model and is not a twitch thot so watch immediately

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Give me some sort of title, please.

do i look like a goddamn charity to you. i am literally channelling the enlightened interdimensional spirit of a true american patriot while watching videos of vaush argue that h20 is not water right now, make it worth my while in mangosteens bitch

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm curious, where did you hear this? Choco, Noel, and Ame are still around, and still singing regularly, producing originals, and appearing in lives. If that was a reason for Coco to quit, it would have to be all the way at the bottom of the list, under all the Japanese business culture problems she faced while Cover flailed under bugman seething. Pre-2021 Hololive was quite a different beast.

Coco explained (most) of the reasoning a couple of times. While the biggest driver was likely the reality of the friction with Cover by Kson's general nature, I think it's important to remember she was rooming with Kanata for a year (who's probably the biggest "I'm going to be a Singer" in Hololive). While the wild "line stepping" is gone under Kson, you can see that she really would just rather stream, whereas under Cover she'd be constantly involved in 3D Lives and have to constantly work on her singing. And, because of her position as the rock star in the company, she had meetings and lots of backside work as well. Honestly, Coco probably graduates regardless of the Taiwan incident, even if Haachama still holds herself as responsible for that. I caught Haachama's stream, live, when she was responding to the graduation. That was the ugliest crying I've ever heard someone doing; it wasn't acting.

Vesper's Manager:
FAQ! ゴミ食いのホームレスで家族に恥をかかせるのか!自転車でも食ってろホモ野郎!

Vesper:
Calm down lmao fucking yamanba where's XCOM?

Seriously where the fuck are the XCOM perms? I'd love to see him stream some more strategy oriented games cause his autism goes full power level.

Frankly, I don't think a Hololive Member will ever be able to stream XCOM. You'd need Mods, which is actually the bigger issue. There's something about Japanese Copyright Law and the way Mods work that it might be functionally impossible to play a game the requires heavy mods for Hololive. At least from their highly risk adverse position they take.

Tenma, don't tell me you didn't open any windows while you were cleaning with abrasive chemicals...

Such is to be expected of a Phase talent.

As much as "well, that's a Phase member", that might also be only the top 10 terrible decision one of them will make this week.

Interesting lil nugget of info, HL EN's managers get pings if their talent streams over a certain number of hours per week. Guess they're trying to avoid burnout, probably learned from the JP side. <Insert joke about Gura's manager never getting a ping>

edit: fixed spelling.

There are Japanese Laws against Overworking. I imagine it wouldn't come up for the ones not in Japan.

Sayu seems like she'd fit in well with Phase's culture. I wouldn't blame her if she's been put off from working for corpos, but I wouldn't be opposed to the fishfag casting his net either.

Sayu should probably work with Sakana as something of a "friends" type deal. Get some access to corporate infrastructure for certain management tasks but without fully joining/making all of the marketing. Sayu pulls numbers that would be #2 in PC already. She doesn't need a corporation, but could use a manager/help I'm sure.

Rin got too many orders she had to stop accepting them for her to actually start drawing the orders

I was confused what Rin was doing. It was "take money, draw a food item"? Rin break something and need funds for it?

people have been banned for less gay shit, what is going on here
View attachment 30313

The forum, being unable to marry their Oshis, has resorted to forcibly pairing off members.

Sayu doesn't need a corporation, but could use a manager, I'm sure.

These are real bullshit. AI is nowhere near good enough to carry a stream. Every AI gimmick other than Neuro has died and Neuro is only good because Vedal puts all his effort into expanding her capabilities into fresh content types and collabs, plus shows up on stream himself. The "interacts with chat" part got old pretty fast.

These AI companies are going to find out the same thing that Upd8 and Cover and Anycolor found out: the tech is worthless, what matters is the development of entertainment from it. The business is brand development and human entertainment, which will require the same human pilot current vtubers require even if maybe they're guiding AI character that chooses what to say through AI.

Neuro only works because Vedal's full time job, now, is data management on the project. Yet, even still, the way Neuro works is to be the insane responder to someone else talking, which requires another human interacting.

Everyone is slapping AI on things looking for VC funds. There's a couple of places where this tech has utility, but we're already see a big rejection in automated systems in places they don't work well generally. Where a human to human interface is needed, AI simply won't work.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom