"Why are you being such a 'beach' about it Tenma?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Lurking Dumbass

I think the general consensus here and pretty much most online platforms that aren't Twitter or Reddit is that roommate and past life talk is the grey zone. But outright spilling someone's personal information is completely outlawed

Edit: Guess not. Read the room wrong, I guess. I've always assumed that was the case for some reason

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

You're right, what happened was a number of years ago, I think I'll get off the pot, no point in stirring it
You can't do this to us. You've already teased us, you really should post whatever you have.

I think the general consensus here and pretty much most online platforms that aren't Twitter or Reddit is that roommate and past life talk is the grey zone. But outright spilling someone's personal information is completely outlawed
1686628513622.png

wrp

Lol no. Idk if you know this but this is an offshoot of kiwifarms, the official rule is basically just don't be a spastic or creepy femboy about it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Matoi Miia was just banned in the middle of her stream for supposed self harm. She was drinking glow sticks early in the stream and some people must've reported her.

What a Miia way to get banned. Figured she'd get bonked for something at some point. Didn't expect this, but I'm not shocked in the slightest.
:whatastory:

HuskT

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 30161
To be fair I wanted to donate some time ago, but I wanted to gain something from doing so. I saw an opportunity, and I took it.

If you do I will be sure to make my own Roko's Basilisk so you may endure an eternity of torment.
Hmm, pay to have Harrow's title taken away or pay to force the "NijiYamanba" title on Saturnus.
doctor evil.jpg

Well I know Harrow is a self-admitted poorfag so his retaliation will be limited...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

wrp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Indie

Alright, here is a string of numbers 76561198051035882 god forbid you put them into http://vacbanned.com/
Interesting. Like that one guy said I'm more interested in the past story now but I still thank you for indulging my questions.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What a Miia way to get banned. Figured she'd get bonked for something at some point. Didn't expect this, but I'm not shocked in the slightest.
:whatastory:
Her only mod (besides Xalamon) got banned earlier in the stream for making a mass shooting joke. Someone had to have been reporting people. Funny way for it to happen and she's in good spirits.
Screenshot_20230612_235829_Discord.jpg

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It's an interesting situation where yeah they did me dirty but it was long enough ago that I could let it go
Indie

Alright, here is a string of numbers 76561198051035882 god forbid you put them into http://vacbanned.com/
I just checked the /vt/ archive and the first rrat I found about her was she admitted to cheating in a relationship a long time ago.
Are you the guy she cheated on?

Edit: for the curious
Was found in the Kawaii general, posted yesterday.
1686629485621.png

Edit 2: Tracking down the original claim, it seems to come from a stream around September 2nd 2022, she may have taken the rice purity test and admitted on stream to cheating but the linked twitch video I've found in a thread about it is dead.
Might have been covered by falseeyed from that date, not sure if the dead linked video is his or hers.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I guess we have our answer of "what will happen when Proctor sleeps tonight"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Her only mod (besides Xalamon) got banned
>other mod banned
>Streamer banned
>Xalamon mods freely

miisingyoumark.PNG
Whoever you are, like a poor mark's men you keep missing your target!

I don't actually have any reason to anti Xala I just think it's funny

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
If there's one thing that I'm impressed by Henya/Pikamee is how broad her network is. Reminder that during her time as Pikamee she managed to collab with indies, small and big corpos, OGs and even Kizuna Ai herself.
Pikamee was pretty much one of the consensus most well-liked chuubas out there that crossed regions and typical chuuba tribalfagging. She was the fucking ray of sunshine most everyone in the scene fully appreciated just existing, even if they didn't necessarily watch her. It's not surprising at all that lots of other chuubas are now jumping at the chance to collab with her this time around in this particular Henya persona - especially after her huge graduation scare that shook pretty much everyone in the chuuba scene thinking it meant she might forever vanish and leave the scene altogether.

I mean a vtuber drinking a glowstick was certainly not on my bingo card

Say fucking :pikaWUT: now??

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just checked the /vt/ archive and the first rrat I found about her was she admitted to cheating in a relationship a long time ago.
Are you the guy she cheated on?
Oh man, this is gonna be good.
:amepopcorn:

hylic

Regarding the ducky journalist moron

There has never been a surer indication of complete cluelessness and low IQ than someone who lionizes journalists, let alone being the vtweeter equivalent of one. Even my most liberal friends know that journos are all subhuman propagandist scum with no exceptions. They are the second most unanimously hated group behind people who talk in movie theaters and Congress.

I try not to judge people based on one belief but you have to be legitimately a retard to elevate the opinion of presstitutes, regardless of what side you pick.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You'll find no sympathy for whores here friend. If she threw you under the bus for ye ole BBC do share a tale and eject your grief

I would still advise against actual doxing and name sharing tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom