"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

What's twisting the Priestess' panties this time? Are people back to horny posting her backside or something?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
What's twisting the Priestess' panties this time? Are people back to horny posting her backside or something?
Pretty much - she was apparently seeing hornyposting in chat a bunch (I didn't see anything in particular, but that's probably just how little I pay attention to chat). She got into anti-white-knighting a bit too.....

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Yo, take that shit down for a while man. Uploading clips while the stream is still live absolutely fucks with Youtube's backend and can fuck over Shiina's stream.
This is my first solo Airi stream, and I'm convinced there isn't a single PhaseGirl that isn't funny and charming in their own way. :sanasmile: She's playing Pinball and singing In the End :tomorrow:
Airi is a treasure because you can't even begin to figure out how someone so innocent to the internet as a whole ended up at Phase of all places.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yo, take that shit down for a while man. Uploading clips while the stream is still live absolutely fucks with Youtube's backend and can fuck over Shiina's stream.
I don't know how anything works thank you.
That doesn't matter. You can get copyright notices on unlisted shit. People complain about it all the time when trying to workshop longform video uploads.
Okay I don't understand that but I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This Dizzy stream has such great quotes such as
"Staff deserves a suck"
"Just to show how easy i actually am"
Also she is reading a marshmellow and crying, apparnetly that one marshmellow inspired her to start again as a talent, she wanted to hang out with her vtuber friends again, also, praising sakana for somehow tard wrangling women

This was the mallow, its prime woman tears moment right now
Dizzy Love!

lcbQLfY.png

Also some interesting tidbits about her whole invader deal, it seems like she kept the slug persona but wanted the dizzy identity to re-start freely, she talks about it kinda cheekily but more open than most. she seemingly implies that Tsunderia had some bad rep, and part of the reason she wanted the new character was to escape that.

Also says that the Dizzy character was more or less entirely her decision and that she had alot of control over it, sasuga shibari titty-enjoyer

She also says that she doesnt have any NDAs from Tsunderia

"My first character concept was a blonde tan tomboy tiger" we need to reset the timeline bros

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They're both unlisted :shiinastare:
That doesn't matter. You can get copyright notices on unlisted shit. People complain about it all the time when trying to workshop longform video uploads.
Edit: To clarify, what I've been able to tell based on everything I've read is that because the content doesn't register as uploaded/finished until the stream itself is finished, your clips will be uploaded 'first' and will be considered the 'source' clip with their content filtering/DMCA backend horse shit.

I think I saw someone on Twitter mention that her fanart tag has had a lot of lewder stuff leaking onto it recently to the point where it was sometimes overwhelming the normal art.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So youre telling me vesper knows? Wait. Is vesper /here/ ??
You honestly think Spear Man isn't on most of the forums? He's assuredly at least a Channer at some point. Someone should ask about Something Awful. I have a bad feeling he was there as well.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Pretty much - she was apparently seeing hornyposting in chat a bunch (I didn't see anything in particular, but that's probably just how little I pay attention to chat). She got into anti-white-knighting a bit too.....
Found it after some vod searching.
This is the comment that got her started. Not sure if there was any other degen posting beforehand since I was just skimming the vod.
17589.png

41:03 for timestamp just in case. She goes on for about 15 minutes between the hornyposting and the whiteknighting.

I don't blame her for getting annoyed. You'd have to be genuinely retarded to think this looks like a back.

She also tells people to lurk for a bit to get a feel of the streamer's vibe, which is something more vtubers need to say honestly. Sasuga Tako.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Edit: To clarify, what I've been able to tell based on everything I've read is that because the stream doesn't register as uploaded/finished until the stream itself is finished, your clips will be uploaded 'first' and will be considered the 'source' clip with their content filtering/DMCA backend horse shit.
Thank you so much for telling me this. I won't do it again.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ember seems to have faded in the background compared to Jelly and Dizzy, which is unfortunate. I can understand how some can find her boring especially when compared to those two. But she's the only new Invader I subbed to. She plays FTL, and I like FTL, and I like her voice.
I think it has to do with her timezone but she is fairly popular still.

You honestly think Spear Man isn't on most of the forums? He's assuredly at least a Channer at some point. Someone should ask about Something Awful. I have a bad feeling he was there as well.
Vesper is a boomer. He goes to Facebook to egosearch.

Tried the shorts thing to see if something comes out of it since jewtube is fucking me over and yellowing me with everything i post.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thank you so much for telling me this. I didn't even think I could effect anything like that with a non-monetized channel but I won't do it again.
No problem. Cover has explicitly put out notices emphatically warning about this because if people are serial 'clip during stream' uploaders, Cover has said "We will go after your channel, because we HAVE TO to protect our own content/streamers".

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
this fucking whore I swear to god:Mumei-REE:
did self awareness finally got bred out entirely out of most women today because fuck me, you can't be this retarded unless you've been selectively bred to be that retarded.

Yes. You can thank the sackless soynegros that honestly believe everyone deserves to be equally praised and raised a generation of dumb fucks who are conditioned to believe if you just 'do your best' then you'll get the same results as everyone else, in stark contrast to the realities of favouritism, the still-remaining misogyny and racism baked into many aspects of society, plain old human greed and all other factors that lead to the truth that the world is unfair and unequal.

I guess the silver lining out of this is that she drops those friends now before shit gets even worse. She does seem to have some good friends that consoled her about it. Lisa seems to have fairly poor luck with friends, this isn't the first time she's lost groups of friends before. Something in the California water must lead to a lot of bitchy people. Hopefully she's more aware and selective in finding friends in the future.

It's the entire state. There would only be net gains for the world if California was a sheet of radioactive glass.

The guy is a psychopath. You think he'll let anyone see his floor and figure out wherehe lives based on that? :botanheadshake:

:cursedbae: He reeks of eastern Oregon.

So youre telling me vesper knows? Wait. Is vesper /here/ ??

Vesper's the kind of autist that would locate a flag based on vapour trails of passing aircraft caught on camera. What do you think?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vesper if you are reading this I love you and I can score you all the Chink Phase Connect pussy you could ever dream of

Netscaper

Early Adopter
This Dizzy stream has such great quotes such as
"Staff deserves a suck"
"Just to show how easy i actually am"
Also she is reading a marshmellow and crying, apparnetly that one marshmellow inspired her to start again as a talent, she wanted to hang out with her vtuber friends again, also, praising sakana for somehow tard wrangling women

This was the mallow, its prime woman tears moment right now
Dizzy Love!

View attachment 30023

Also some interesting tidbits about her whole invader deal, it seems like she kept the slug persona but wanted the dizzy identity to re-start freely, she talks about it kinda cheekily but more open than most. she seemingly implies that Tsunderia had some bad rep, and part of the reason she wanted the new character was to escape that.

Also says that the Dizzy character was more or less entirely her decision and that she had alot of control over it, sasuga shibari titty-enjoyer

She also says that she doesnt have any NDAs from Tsunderia

"My first character concept was a blonde tan tomboy tiger" we need to reset the timeline bros
Man, She REALLY got burnt out from her Tsunderia days. I think a collab with ex-Tsunderia will be fairly unlikely at this point just just from the memories.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Feesh joins in on karaoke weekend with a rebroadcast of Lana Del Ray karaoke

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Speaking of Vesper, I don't know if someone posted it earlier but in his latest WoW stream Vesper said he's also getting a makeover like Magni. Glad to hear that.

Also, clueless hope women karaoke is great. Missed her dorky ramblings on anime and other tangents.

:irysthumbsupl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom