"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Uruka was in tears when she finished her karaoke stream. She's been having issues with her vocal cords for a while and she doesn't know what to do. Sounded defeated and on the verge of full out bawling when she ended. I hope she can heal, because I love her singing and of course seeing her happy is great. Blue bear love.
For anyone who wasn't watching the stream, during the few seconds between putting up her ending screen and raiding Dizzy she was hot mic'ing and it sounded an awful lot like cry-gasping. Shit sucks and I hope she gets better.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy won a cosplay contest once, started saying what she cosplayed as and stopped part way realizing that its a prime base for finding her name.

Uruka was in tears when she finished her karaoke stream. She's been having issues with her vocal cords for a while and she doesn't know what to do. Sounded defeated and on the verge of full out bawling when she ended. I hope she can heal, because I love her singing and of course seeing her happy is great. Blue bear love.
Voice care should really be taught to not just vtubers but anyone doing near daily voice content in general.
Vocal cords are something very easy to damage and by the time symptoms show up the person is already at risk of cumulative permanent damage.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If this bitch actually cared, he would have done it on her birthday, and not when it was already the 11th in Aussie-world.

:thatsbait: btw. This was nice of him to do. I assume the "special song" he is mentioning will be Astrogirl. I remember the boys talked about Sana around their debut, so I am guessing, like with Magni, she left an impression on each of them in her own way.
So, Sana basically had a 3-4 hour talk with the boys where she answered any questions they had about what they could expect to try and quell their nerves and help them out for debut.
:sanasmile:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

> "This is Mametchi, the Lumi Kaneko of Tamagotchi."
> "Yes, there is Tamagotchi shipping, this whole game is about breeding!"
> "Take a shot every time Dizzy mentions breeding!
I see I got in at the right time...
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I was surprised that she didn't allude to any NSFW content she might've come across.

Then I checked and learned that she doesn't have a NSFW tag.

Then I checked somewhere else, and realised that there is indeed no, or at least barely any NSFW art of her.

Now, I realise that she's not the type to fish for NSFW art for herself.

Or the type to appreciate it at all.

But how the fuck can you be the most popular of your company and occasional 4view and not have any NSFW art? It gets made, whether the talent wants it or not.

Except for her.

What is this power?

Yuko and The Irish loli absorbed all the coomers in order to keep the bri'ish prince unmolested by degenerates

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So, Sana basically had a 3-4 hour talk with the boys where she answered any questions they had about what they could expect to try and quell their nerves and help them out for debut.
:sanasmile:
I thought it was just some quick words of advice from what Magni said but goddamn it man she did so much more. Even had a nickname ready for Altare even though it was obvious they wouldn't be talking much. The beegest sweetheart through and through :sanasmile:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Keep calling me crazy but I'm telling ya the vaccines probably had some side effect that fucks with vocal cords and people who use their voice constantly are the first ones to eat shit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In just under a half hour, the first of V4 Mirai's 1st generation, Serina Maiko, will be debuting. I don't think I need to explain to you why it's important you watch her debut stream, so I'm gonna just post the link here so you guys can catch it when she goes live.

The company also paid people to watch the debut streams ala Idol, most notably the trannylover rabbit. Hope it pays off!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Stunned But Dumb

Good evening TVA, this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite, and on this date, June 10th, in the year of our Lord, 2021, a gift was sent to us. Like mana from Heaven, she landed on Earth to feed the hungry masses with her endless joy, warmth, and enthusiasm. Tsukumo Sana was, and still is, a girl unlike any other, not just owing to her 100/10 gyaru design, but also her wonderful personality, infectious laughter, and ability to make any stream she's in a classic. Truly she was the best.

But this isn't meant to be a eulogy. After all, today is a day for celebration. It marks the two year anniversary of us receiving the greatest gift of all. The year we spent with Tsukumo Sana was an amazing time, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was a year of laughs, achievements, cozy vibes, and unforgettable experiences. There might've been some bad times, too, but I'd gladly take them to experience the good times as well. So every year, on this date, June 10th, I'm gonna say the same thing as always:

Happy birthday Sana. I love you. We all do :sanasmile:
View attachment 29762
God, she was so wonderful and from her tempus interactions it's obvious she would've continued to be an amazingly positive background force in EN. Damn... I wish black people were real

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Sawa did an interview at the same time Kirsche started her first youtube stream so many might have missed this. Does anyone who used to watched right wing political commentary back in the day know what her past life was? She said that she used to infiltrate protests like the slut walk and occupy Chicago and fuck with people. My rrats are that she's either Rageafterstorm, Sam Hyde or Mister Metokur (REAL).

Was watching this to see if they would mention Record of Lodoss War and Slayers (they did) and to my surprise there is a vtuber playing the D&D arcade game with the video creator. I haven't been able to properly check them out yet but I looked up the channel. They seem to mostly do D&D stories so I might watch some of their stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/@CrowePerch/featured

Very nice Shishiro Botan model kit.

Some extinct dinotuber art for June:
Taya_Rex_2.0_by_1d3tsu.jpgIdol_Mizuno_Kanbase_by_MIYAMOfumifumi.jpg
And one for the late Uncle Ted:
Ceres Kaczynski.jpg
Strange that there is art of at least two vtubers dressed as him.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

VTuberThrow

For anyone who wasn't watching the stream, during the few seconds between putting up her ending screen and raiding Dizzy she was hot mic'ing and it sounded an awful lot like cry-gasping. Shit sucks and I hope she gets better.
Missed the end but she did say she was trying to get ready for Offkai early on. I guess maybe PC is doing their own concert thing at their booth? Since she isn't part of the main Live the con advertised. I guess at worst she could always bust out the violin if she feels her voice isn't up to snuff, but still a shame since she clearly likes to sing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I want to make a joke but there's so many to choose from so not gonna bother here's a screenshot of /vt/ bitching over Gura's streaming consistency
I like how for Kiara they couldn't even come up with anything bad, so they just typed "Kiara being Kiara" :kaelalaugh:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Tako Princess by @tatsukanoe.jpg

Takoing a stroll after the rain

the best I got, take it or leave it by @qkrdydzl.jpg

"It's dangerous to go alone, take these!"

Sana smile by @Anonamos_701.jpg

I honestly thought she was flipping the bird at first

Chainsaw Lui by @uenoryoma.jpg

"Happy birthday, Lui...hope you like it!"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Walmart Gura
Hololive basically cursed every corpo under the sun to have some blue thing in their gen to hope to get a gura. But they just look at her ccv but if we're looking at revenue probably kiara rakes in more money overal even before she stopped streaming.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Coni Confetti is pretty cool (tag for ego searching)
@superduper Oh shit, the Clown is already here!:panik:I mean that's exactly what I want to say when I read your comments on somebody elsse's youtube.

E

View attachment 29809
:amepopcorn:
:whatastory:I just realized the Clown's name can read like no no square, I've really taken brain damage this week:retard:

Okay, what the fuck?!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh god there's a whole bunch of them :shiinastare: V4 Mirai is coming for my throat
1686445490603.png

aaaaaaaaand they're dead

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat is live to finish getting her golden pot. She did quite well yesterday, getting 25 of 50 wins.

She also got an otomotone lol. The otomatone is gudetama themed because the rat has an addiction to gudetama, in case people didn't know.
618+NoMFVjL.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom