"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi/ Tenma is a gold mine :SelenHAHAhere: Tenma has so much energy left after that 8 hours of frog grinding, it's unbelievable.
As soon as I heard Beryl say Sakana's name, I definitely did the Rock's eyebrow-raise.
Didn't make a red Supa to her before like a couple months back?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lmao is this why Strive died on PC?, i knew that people kept sperg fighting about bridget and its new fanbase being unstable twitter tards as a result but i didnt know it was so spaghetti that one femboy could ddos it eternally

Fitting for a game that ended up being meh, atleast its not DNF Duel

Edit: apparently when it started it affected every platform, lmao this game really is shit

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Panko follow up stream soon

Also Katta is doing another streetview, I usually don't link these but she has told another anecdote about her grandmother who sounds like she was a legit schizo. Like sounds like she was actually schizophrenic. Hmmmmmmmmm curious

Also a public service announcement

I'll pour one out for a real one

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, Ken works fast after the Remi Raid last night :icanfixher:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lmao is this why Strive died on PC?, i knew that people kept sperg fighting about bridget and its new fanbase being unstable twitter tards as a result but i didnt know it was so spaghetti that one femboy could ddos it eternally

Fitting for a game that ended up being meh, atleast its not DNF Duel

This has been an exploit for like a year and a half and Arcsys didn't even acknowledge it till like a month ago :whatastory:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also, since I follow a bunch of guntubers, YouTube recommended this vtuber with an odd accent reacting to a vid by Kentucky Ballistics.

Anybody know anything about her?
Kentucky Ballistics is a lot of fun, just a huge guy blasting fruits and giant cans of condiments with hand cannons and massive rifles with childish glee

I love Scott, I was horrified when his Serbu exploded on him. Dunno who this biddy is though.

Rins collab stream with flayon or something starts soon so if you are interested go watch it im just gonna watch because rin i do not know anything about the holostars except for vesper and therapy stream with kronii

Don't let Flayon serve as an example of what the rest of StarEN is like, he's shit.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Tenma is the best.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Didn't make a red Supa to her before like a couple months back?
I've only seen that one akasup personally, but it sounds like he donos to her here and there going by what others have said... well, USED TO.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I know she's not a 2 or 3 view, but I have to say I really miss Gura. She usually picks a nice variety of games compared to some of the other Holomems and I was hoping she'd be back to stream the new Amnesia game or RE4 like she was planning but nothing so far. :faunacry:
I'm assuming she's all in on prepping for the concert in early July, maybe she'll return after that 🌈 :painpeko:
Her birthday stream would be on June 20th, so hopefully the prep for that is also part of what's taking her time and will be ready on schedule.

Speaking of Gura, Calli said last night on her Supa reading that she has an all Myth collab planned for this month, doesn't know the exact date but all the girls already agreed to it, so I guess that something.

Last edited:

wrp

We can only hope. The Tempus boys seem to be collabing all over the place with people outside of their company and im all for it. I just hope Pippa is not on some shit-list.
If DN isn't on the shitlist, Pippa can't possibly be.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Looks like we're getting more Holocure.

MyName

This weekend is the Le Mans 24h and I was searching for live streams and found a Vtuber doing a watchalong.

Too bad that I don't speak JDM, but it seems like she's done other races before.

Kalion

:)
Saw this on Miori Celestia alt account, does anyone know what happened? tried checking her Vods but her last stream on YouTube was 9 days ago so I doubt that was it
View attachment 29768

On Miori's last stream, she talked about catching her regulars in other streamer's chats and them "cheating" on her. She said that some have even outright told her they're watching other streamers while she's not streaming, and that hurt her.
Today she gets a sponsorship from Idol for the IdolEN2 Watchalong. Which can be seen as encouraging her viewers to watch other girls and thus "cheat" on her.
It is implied she received some Marshmallows/Curious Cat messages about this being hypocritical. Which has made her have a menhera/woman moment.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
On Miori's last stream, she talked about catching her regulars in other streamer's chats and them "cheating" on her. She said that some have even outright told her they're watching other streamers while she's not streaming, and that hurt her.
Today she gets a sponsorship from Idol for the IdolEN2 Watchalong. Which can be seen as encouraging her viewers to watch other girls and thus "cheat" on her.
It is implied she received some Marshmallows/Curious Cat messages about this being hypocritical. Which has made her have a menhera/woman moment.
What the fuck is wrong with vtubers and viewers "cheating"? It either makes them sound mentally deranged, extremely parasocial, or just money grubbing whores being scared a paypig might go away. Most likely it's all of the above.

wrp

What the fuck is wrong with vtubers and viewers "cheating"? It either makes them sound mentally deranged, extremely parasocial, or just money grubbing whores being scared a paypig might go away. Most likely it's all of the above.
They're vtubers, the first two are a given and the last one is a coinflip.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sounds like Miori had a woman moment. At least she apologized for it.

:botanshrug:

To play devil's advocate, apparently her parents are typical overbearing, Asian parents that don't like what she does. My guess is that if she doesn't rake in enough dosh, they'll force her to become get a real career or marry her off. She is of Korean descent, which are especially bad with their children (for example, tossing their kids out of the house for a while when misbehaving, even when very young).

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like Panko's chat is capable of making much better decisions than Pippa's.

IMPERATOR PANKO.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I almost forgot today Lapu chan LOVE
Polish_20230610_123532827.jpg

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom