"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm assuming she's all in on prepping for the concert in early July, maybe she'll return after that 🌈 :painpeko:
Her birthday stream would be on June 20th, so hopefully the prep for that is also part of what's taking her time and will be ready on schedule.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
WTF BROS???!!! HOW DID THE JEWS DO IT????!
1686403692538974.png
https://twitter.com/idol_corp/status/16675357719751842069

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nene had her new outfit today

20230610_112453.jpg
20230610_112632.jpg

Link

This outfit is too cute for my eyes i might become a husbando.

And an original song with it :nenedance:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why isn't Holotori an official group yet, like UmiSea?
Their upcoming appearance at Lui's birthday that you mentioned aside, consider that Holotori has members from all three branches.

Umisea effectively removed Gura and Ina from consideration as soon as Chloe appeared.

Chances are, cross-branch projects of this type ain't easy.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Good evening TVA, this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite, and on this date, June 10th, in the year of our Lord, 2021, a gift was sent to us. Like mana from Heaven, she landed on Earth to feed the hungry masses with her endless joy, warmth, and enthusiasm. Tsukumo Sana was, and still is, a girl unlike any other, not just owing to her 100/10 gyaru design, but also her wonderful personality, infectious laughter, and ability to make any stream she's in a classic. Truly she was the best.

But this isn't meant to be a eulogy. After all, today is a day for celebration. It marks the two year anniversary of us receiving the greatest gift of all. The year we spent with Tsukumo Sana was an amazing time, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was a year of laughs, achievements, cozy vibes, and unforgettable experiences. There might've been some bad times, too, but I'd gladly take them to experience the good times as well. So every year, on this date, June 10th, I'm gonna say the same thing as always:

Happy birthday Sana. I love you. We all do :sanasmile:
birthday sana.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Good evening TVA, this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite, and on this date, June 10th, in the year of our Lord, 2021, a gift was sent to us. Like mana from Heaven, she landed on Earth to feed the hungry masses with her endless joy, warmth, and enthusiasm. Tsukumo Sana was, and still is, a girl unlike any other, not just owing to her 100/10 gyaru design, but also her wonderful personality, infectious laughter, and ability to make any stream she's in a classic. Truly she was the best.

But this isn't meant to be a eulogy. After all, today is a day for celebration. It marks the two year anniversary of us receiving the greatest gift of all. The year we spent with Tsukumo Sana was an amazing time, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was a year of laughs, achievements, cozy vibes, and unforgettable experiences. There might've been some bad times, too, but I'd gladly take them to experience the good times as well. So every year, on this date, June 10th, I'm gonna say the same thing as always:

Happy birthday Sana. I love you. We all do :sanasmile:
View attachment 29762
Thats enough to make a grown ass men cry hbd sana you're eternal :hololove::sanasmile:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No context, as in I havent seen any.

I guess they had to pay Steve with something

20230610_113057.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Idol covers peaked with this. Sasuga AZKi.

Flayon and Rin collab is coming closer, 3 hours!

I will endure this twink femboy's voice for Rin's sake :gunpeko:

What support does an official unit get? Media like the Umisea videos and songs? Merch? Concerts? I'd be happy to see Holotori get projects like Bakatare's concert and Shiraken's animated manga thing, but I don't know who paid for the Bakatare and Shiraken projects. It's quite possible those groups used their own money. And what activities are expected of an official unit? Aside from Mumei's health problems, Holotori being split across four countries makes them more difficult to coordinate compared to Bakatare and Shiraken (the two groups I can think of that made an organic transition from "game together" to "multimedia together"). This makes it difficult to get eyes on them as a unit. As it is, not even Turducken have something like a cover, never mind all five or a more ambitious project. If anything, appearing in Lui's birthday live is proof-of-concept that they can coordinate to do idol projects. Looking forward to it.
All this group talk reminded me of an interesting clip I saw a while ago. AyaFubuMi was one of Holo's first "official" units and while they had a ton of activity, songs and concert appearances for most of early 2022, they basically had nothing after that. Mio and Fubuki got busy with other stuff while Ayame stopped streaming as usual. About a month ago, they got together to discuss what they can do to keep going as a group.

They talked about doing monthly streams, going on trips every so often and eventually doing their own concert. For the concert to happen though, they said they would need to start doing more stuff together and build up enough of a fanbase for management to consider it. I'd say that AyaFubuMi is a fairly popular group that has done a lot compared to Holo's other "official" groups:
  • Aqua, Subaru and Nene as NEGI U barely exist outside of random merch promotions
  • UMISEA is basically JP only now
  • I doubt anyone even remembers that Kanata and Towa formed ORIO over a year ago.

Funny enough about 2 weeks after that stream, Holo announced that AyaFubuMi would be doing Holoearth's 2nd ever concert, but with Miko added to the group. Going to assume Miko's addition was management's idea but who knows.

So in terms of what "official" groups get vs non-official, I think it's mainly just more chances for concerts, collab merch (like the sushi thing NEGI U was doing recently) and original songs. The groups I listed above all have at least 2 original songs, a collab with some food brand or company for merch and have appeared at minimum 1 live together. But it's still up to the members to actually get together and do stuff.

Shiraken feels like its own thing and is full of very proactive members. They obviously need Cover's approval to make it happen but the money for the merch and animations seems to be from the members themselves. Cover doesn't really advertise Shiraken stuff either which is why the group made its own twitter account. They also don't have any original songs as of yet but they did sing together at 4th fes. And at the rate they're going, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped one soon.

It's obvious when you think about it but ultimately I think all groups, official or not, just have to be more proactive in being together in order to get fans' eyes on them and thus management's approval for songs/merch/concerts. That's what AyaFubuMi discussed and what Shiraken and Bakatare are doing correctly. That's also why Holotori is always going to be a struggle, as much as I'd love for the group to do more. After Lui's concert tomorrow, I don't expect to see any Holotori activity until another member decides to get together for a birthday or anniversary.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins collab stream with flayon or something starts soon so if you are interested go watch it im just gonna watch because rin i do not know anything about the holostars except for vesper and therapy stream with kronii

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Remi is teaching boomer fox on how to speak zoomer slang.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rins collab stream with flayon or something starts soon so if you are interested go watch it im just gonna watch because rin i do not know anything about the holostars except for vesper and therapy stream with kronii

Rin is streaming again? Wow! Everyone should go watch her play the squid game

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
But also, don't make promises you can't keep. She should have anticipated there'd be a chance this would work out, especially given this industry and her company in particular.
This is possibly the most important thing you should do as a streamer. IF you are promising shit, make sure you can fulfill it. Don't care if its degen shit or not.

I hope all this art sparks a collab

Archive
View attachment 29750

We can only hope. The Tempus boys seem to be collabing all over the place with people outside of their company and im all for it. I just hope Pippa is not on some shit-list.

I wonder if Vespy watches Pippa .

Both of them seem to be vtubers that other vtubers watch (even if they don't admit it publicly)
Not sure if he actively watches her or not but Im sure he knows of her.

Kirsche replied to this, Ghost Data was willing to pay $200 for Discord username, that other guy asks for $800

lol

I get people are mad but just find a way around it or change it. Brand recognition is important but this is discord, its not Twitter, Twitch or Youtube.

What are these girls doing to these chairs that they're destroyed in just a couple years? They all just that fat or something?

I buy them every now and then, they're pretty nice. Not so bad if you don't let the sauce touch your lips and so on, just a good sweat.
Or maybe I just have a really high tolerance given the torture streamers always seem to go through.
I think it has to do with the type of shit they wear. Clothing with belts and buttons and shit that might slowly rip and tear into the chair's fabric.

I presume one of you homos here is a KKKörche mod, if so tell her to remake her pinned tweet to include her youtube kthx byeeee
Just spam her chat

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Saw this on Miori Celestia alt account, does anyone know what happened? tried checking her Vods but her last stream on YouTube was 9 days ago so I doubt that was it
Screenshot_20230610_104756_Twitter.jpg

VTuberThrow

What are these girls doing to these chairs that they're destroyed in just a couple years? They all just that fat or something?
Honestly? Probably cats. Those guys love fucking up office chairs.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I dunno bros, Kirshe taking jew money and giving a platform to a gypsy whore? Kirshe might be a disgusting jew all along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom