"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Denpafish (who's a rabbit?) is hosting a talk show where she interviews other 2views. Episode 1 is starting with our favorite fujo ball of anxiety, Eira.

1686334137949.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Tenma's descent into madness continues

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some Mozu updates:

• This is her last stream before leaving to return to the US, will take a bit of a break after getting there to de-stress.
  • Model art is done, now she needs to rig it. Unsure how long that will take, there's a lot of details so she may be the last of her group to debut her model
  • Merch was announced without her knowing, somehow. Caught her off-guard because she had just tweeted calling the manufactuers of Skittles "sick freaks" seconds after the announcement tweet dropped. Plans on doing the anniversary stream at the same time the merch drops.

RiverBear

Never watched Zeta before, where is her Indonesian accent? That's part of the reason Ela is so lovable.
Zeta not having an Indog accent is part of why I can stomach watching her but not the others

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

There are 2 times when I really doubted if the vtuber was really the performer :
  • the Treasure Box premiere when old hag Marine was doing the hip moves (though after reviewing the choregrapher director full dance, maybe she could have pulled that because the rest of the following moves were not that physically demanding)
  • The Calli NWO Concert with the myth units dancing in the side panels projection, it was obvious it was not them and a lot of people in the homeland noticed that
I find it funny several took my point as "your oshi isn't doing the work!" when my literal point was Vtubing allows for fill-ins when someone isn't physically capable of doing the work, in direct reference "forever on death's door" Ironmouse. It's also entirely possible a corpo Vtuber is in a wheel chair and we have no clue about it.

For Hololive specifically, they'd only use stand-in 3D tracking if they were in a bind. Idol-types are extremely autistic about certain details, so I'd be very surprised if we ever got any foreground replacement choreo. What would not surprise me is if the big group shots had a lot of mis-matched choreo because database systems can have their days.

As for something like Treasure Box, I think the important thing to also consider is that Auto Tune has existed for approaching 3 decades. It's mostly used to tweak rather than the full T-Pain effect. 3D tracking is far enough along there should be smoothing tools available professionally. For something like Marine's hip sway, it's entirely possible it's actually a blend of her real moves and the choreographer doing it. Thus being blended "in post".

All that said, Korone definitely did that front walk over herself. That's exactly something the doggo would come up with and make sure she could do well. (Ignoring that it might be the single easiest move in all of gymnastics.) Though I have noticed no else but seemingly Fillan, in the Vtuber space, has attempted to use anything like that as part of some show. Probably has something to do with everyone in the sphere being horrible introverts that need to touch grass more.

Tenma's descent into madness continues

We might honestly need a new emote around here with a Frog for TryHarding.

I find the kid models for some of the HoloMems very interesting. Technically, it's appeal is a pure "moe" thing, which is also why Cover doesn't want the creators going too far with it. Moe's appeal operates upon the male protective/investment instinct they have with their own children. (If their physiology is working properly.) This is why it still is big and always will be, but we, here, also know exactly where it can be schizo drag into and I'm sure Cover isn't very interested in being involved in that space. That giant Gura model still hasn't gone up for charity auction. Which is probably the right call.

I member the days of the "Mumei is on a Wheelchair" rrat

Atleast im sure it was mooms

Well, Sana almost put herself in one, if we take how bad her back was for a while. I was more thinking one of the smaller corpo or a JP Nijisanji member that doesn't get any translated to English run. Fairly certain we've got general proof of all of the HoloMembers being ambulatory. Minus Marine probably needing a cane already.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's was singing karaoke while playing the beaver game. For as goofy as she is, she really does have a phenomenal singing voice. It gets interesting when she injects her random Lumi gaming noises in the middle of her singing, though.

Limkin

Lumi's was singing karaoke while playing the beaver game. For as goofy as she is, she really does have a phenomenal singing voice. It gets interesting when she injects her random Lumi gaming noises in the middle of her singing, though.
Fine, I am convinced she isn't Ame now, no way she could sing like this. Unless Ame has severe schizophrenia to the point of separate personalities having a different set of skills

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sleepy Airi joined voice chat with Tenma during her Frog Wars. Lia and Shiina still MIA.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So no remorse but Roza also thinks there was a good reason for her suspension that she can't talk about. A rare combination. My rrats are 1) she came to the same conclusion someone here did, that she's too combative to be in a corpo even if she was in the right this time, or 2) Lucid was facing credible threats or harassment and not just Twitter seething. But from your recap she doesn't exactly sound shaken enough for 2).

When I heard that part, my first thought was money - a current or potential sponsor complained, or whoever has the job of finding sponsors complained, and so Roza got the bonk.

Sleepy Airi joined voice chat with Tenma during her Frog Wars. Lia and Shiina still MIA.

Lia won't make it. She tweeted yesterday she'd be missing it due to a doctor's appointment.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 29595
Airi minor yabs talking about the oldest of PC, someone is older then Airi, she thinks Shiina is the 3rd oldest "wait are we allowed to say?"
NO Airi....:whatastory::fishmandispair:
Tenma: "1 of the newbies is 3rd"
So we can infer that someone in Phase gen 1 or 2 is actually the oldest.
MY Wemi secret Hag Rrat Grows
:holohag::hololove:

Sooooooooooo

Moon Jelly or Ember?
No. We can deduce that Ember is 3rd because the other 2 have their ages public elsewhere.
So somebody is gen 1 or 2: Iori, Nasa, Michi, Erina, Panko, Remi, All other's have ages knows or inferred. 1 of them is a secret Hag.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

It's Tangent Friday. Apparently a whole lot of cursed stuff has been in stream suggestions today.

Tired Taxpayer

Moona making a clan in Diablo 4 and then taxing her clan members:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sooooooooooo

Moon Jelly or Ember?
Ember, Jelly's enough of a zoomer and coping about not being old that it can't be her

But every time Ember's age comes up, she's eternally 18, Dizzy just winked when asked about Ember's age, Airi agreed Ember was old, etc.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is streaming something since an hour ago i forgot to post it here since im new to this

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 29595
Airi minor yabs talking about the oldest of PC, someone is older then Airi, she thinks Shiina is the 3rd oldest "wait are we allowed to say?"
NO Airi....:whatastory::fishmandispair:
Tenma: "1 of the newbies is 3rd"
So we can infer that someone in Phase gen 1 or 2 is actually the oldest.
MY Wemi secret Hag Rrat Grows
:holohag::hololove:

No. We can deduce that Ember is 3rd because the other 2 have their ages public elsewhere.
So somebody is gen 1 or 2: Iori, Nasa, Michi, Erina, Panko, Remi, All other's have ages knows or inferred. 1 of them is a secret Hag.
I noticed this at the end of the donothon, but Panko got some real older looking hands.
Panko Hand.PNG

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sena is collabing with @Reticule tonight and debuting a new chibi model.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
That being said, when the talents inevitably ego-search or are given screenshots of this conversation, remember:

The age of 30 is in demand, being a hag IS a selling point, doubly so after the lolis of Idol EN Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom