"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Late replies:
Selen, on twitch:
Fx-Vs2XaUAAIjJ0

Edit: looks like she got the time wrong:

Nijisanji is doing partial suspensions where they just prevent the talents from streaming on some days of the week now?:educateyourself2:

What did Selen do anyway, laughed too hard during a meeting?
Adorable. I don't care what she does, it's brimming with comfy cuteness. Big could be buttass naked on the daki and I probably wouldn't side eye her
That's pretty much her reasoning for totally not owning one and only liking how it looks, too.

EDIT: Meanwhile, on /vt/:
SNAGGS.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Clip Tax: Serafi has an unfortunate sound when her water bottle hits the mic.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i also wonder how many vtubers have had prior dancing experience before they joined an "idol" :yagoocry: agency. off the top of my head, bae used to be a professional breakdancer or some shit
a lot of them have at least one relevant skill even if it isn't obvious.

Being an idol for your corp seems to be a personal decision but even outside Ninji or Holo (who can potentially fund an idol career) Rie can play an instrument so can Uruka Lumi can sing Lia was apparently a "theater kid" ???
point is i think it looks nice on a resume when the corps are hiring that or it's a coincidence since Dance/Gymnastics Singing and Theater are still semi popular recreational studies

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hime getting caught [posting in /pcg/ :SelenHAHAhere:
1686291957420.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's pretty funny that all Subaru had to do was tell Choco to stream more and it actually worked. Sasuga shuba :shubaIapprob:

View attachment 29492

Now who's gonna talk to Gura:confusedshuba:

Haha that's funny but Choco sounds like she is living her best life! Good to see someone inviting Flare out too.
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

eggheadxen.png
She is pretty funny. She was singing Happy Birthday to someone but got it slightly mixed up saying, "HBD 'name of person'" two times and then where you usually say their name in the next line her brain short circuited.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RiverBear

i also wonder how many vtubers have had prior dancing experience before they joined an "idol" :yagoocry: agency. off the top of my head, bae used to be a professional breakdancer or some shit
FUN FACT:
Calli used to not be able to sing before she joined Hololive
In fact, she still can't!

wew

Male hag love!
View attachment 29541
do I need to out who I am so the other /HERE/ tubers will dm me about how to not shit the bed with OpSec
SIS WAIT LIKE 30 PLUS MINS TO POST YOUR TWITTER AND ALWAYS JUST RIGHT CLICK COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGE TO POST DONT USE RAW FILES IT COULD ALSO HAVE YOUR LOCTION DATA ON IT BECAUSE SMART PHONES ARE GAY AND EVIL AND WILL STILL STICK THAT SHIT ON EVEN IF YOU TURN IT OFF SOMETIMES
@superduper

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 29541
Seriously? Just screenshot the image with a snipping tool you moron, no one would be the wiser! C'mon Rie I had faith in you! Why are you like this?!

Edit: Some of the people in the replies are saying it's not her. Is it actually confirmed or is this another "Chase is a dogfucker" scenario?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
discordmodslol.PNGTY Hexer, very cool, come on Dizzy play it, you think Remi would say anything yab? :robertudrink:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

wew

Male hag love!
Do it you won't :smugselen:

I'm pretty sure 4chan strips it, so does twitter and instagram.
Yeah I know discord doesn't and some other sites so its better to be safe than sorry
also I wont because I hate self posting and I don't want to taint my fun posting and being on the other side of the glass. I am here to post and read things about other tubers not my self :depressedtako:
now back to lurking I go unless I need to sperg again.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

AZKi as a bride is admittedly a bit rich.

cucurut

Seriously? Just screenshot the image with a snipping tool you moron, no one would be the wiser! C'mon Rie I had faith in you! Why are you like this?!

Edit: Some of the people in the replies are saying it's not her. Is it actually confirmed or is this another "Chase is a dogfucker" scenario?
>tweet 15 minutes earlier
>time stamp 40s before post
>american timezone
I don't know, m8. To me it looks like some people have profound retardation when it comes to critical thinking (with special dedication to @wew ).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So no new Oshi's today :pippasadl: Oh sweet some schitzo shit and I didn't do it.

:loading:I don't get how this matter besides Hah hah, it's Rie. We know she's /there because she alt posted about Superduper after his stuff was posted there.
do I need to out who I am so the other /HERE/ tubers will dm me about how to not shit the bed with OpSec
SIS WAIT LIKE 30 PLUS MINS TO POST YOUR TWITTER AND ALWAYS JUST RIGHT CLICK COPY AND PASTE THE IMAGE TO POST DONT USE RAW FILES IT COULD ALSO HAVE YOUR LOCTION DATA ON IT BECAUSE SMART PHONES ARE GAY AND EVIL AND WILL STILL STICK THAT SHIT ON EVEN IF YOU TURN IT OFF SOMETIMES
@superduper
Okay okay, but how could somebody post the same exact shit constantly on multiple accounts and avoid the Thhhrrrraaaaaang?
Clip tax:

>Translators note: Shirako is fish balls
Come on Dizzy you know you want Sakana and his little balls on phase weekly :smugpipi:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Before her live, MaiR tried to reach 1000 CCV but because of technical issues she didn't make it. At 8PM JST she will try again.

At the same time though Ririsya will have a collab session with Yupsilon so it's your choice

Sunbreak has it's final title upgrade with the latest monster so here are your Vtubers with weapons of choice (the one I'm subbed to)
Gunlance (Aki, using the corn cob weapon)
Hammer (Luna)
Charge Blade (Wakana Kohaku)

VSpo clip which shows why Japanese is difficult because sometimes people omit subjects. The same sentence can be interpreted differently.

Mimi: If (I'm) a boy, I would look (at a naked woman).
Beni: If (he's) a boy, I would look.

Some teetee moment from yesterday's AZKi Geoguessr stream.

If you're a member, do answer her question in membership comment.

Almost forgot today is another set of VSpo 3D debut.
Kaga Nazuna first.

Followed by Kogara Toto

And finished with Tachibana Hinano (excited about this one)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma continuing to be synonymous with frogs

Archive

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Matsuri, Nene, Kiara and possibly Haachama all have Idol experience prior to Hololive. Nene probably being the most prominent one along with Kiara. Haachama I'm mainly basing on the fact that she was voted as the member who most members look up to purely as an Idol.

Nene (31).jpgMatsuri (3).jpg

Outside of that a lot of members just did a lot of dancing-related stuff too. Towa, Watame, Aki, etc.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This may or may not look yab but Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria and Nekono Yukino with 3D live in a school gym doing exercises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom