Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not that I've seen on stream, but Laimu had a thread earlier today:

suspect the immediate backpedal meant less people had time to bitch about it Dizzy was apparently doing a video on it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

She made it.

Sometimes I want more number goal streams from big streamers. How fun would it be to see a brat like Kobo or La+ speed run 100k subs for content?

It's pretty funny that all Subaru had to do was tell Choco to stream more and it actually worked. Sasuga shuba :shubaIapprob:

Now who's gonna talk to Gura:confusedshuba:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What's a neat animation program for android? And before you say clip studio, that thing has Yamanbaing subscription model on mobile, unlike desktop. This is just to learn basic shitposts, no giant multilayered projects.
if you want the actual animation tools you're probably fucked and your only choice is clip, if you're gonna do frames by hand medibang is free and on android too

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Question is, will she cry like Fauna and Bae did during the Sana scenes?

I think it will make her emotional, but she'll hold it together; is my prediction. Kronii doesn't really get to emotional *on stream* unless she's dooming.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I forgot to post this a few days ago. Ina gives @Takodachi another reminder of how much more Zelda to expect.

:smugina: "I'll probably have like 20 more Zelda thumbnails."

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A while back Seiso Deer declared she was going to write a Iori x Uruka fanfic in order to bait more fanart.

iori-no-png.29493

So, to celebrate this fanfic of Iori x Uruka, I spent some time creating some fan artwork.

1686271025846.png

Hope you enjoy.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Question is, will she cry like Fauna and Bae did during the Sana scenes?
I think it will make her emotional, but she'll hold it together; is my prediction. Kronii doesn't really get to emotional *on stream* unless she's dooming.
Well the only times she has cried on stream were:
During the grinch watchalong (she started talking about her friend :pippasadl:)
During the last council vr collab sana was in :pippasadl:
And during the land before time watchalong (don't know why tho :confusedshuba:)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And during the land before time watchalong (don't know why tho :confusedshuba:)
Brother, have you SEEN that movie? Shit is sad af.

Even sadder is when you read about what happened to the voice actress who played Ducky.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't like numberfagging but 23k in 24 hours is pretty impressive. I mean it's because of the toes but damn is this a new milestone for phase connect as a whole?View attachment 29429
Footfaggotry has become a meme and the people that do like it will drop massive loads of cash in support. As annoying as I thought the footfags were, I don't really mind them. They support the talents so its all good.

Oh lord, I have learned to keep my mouth shut with joking with her like this as Yuko is VERY open to suggestion. And the fucking fanart that might come from this is why the Jihad is coming
For the love of god @Azehara, Yuko is a white woman. She does not need any more encouragement in this department.
There is a reason why there is a "DRY" in there. Originally i had typed "Hump" only and then realized that women have a tendency to do this. Also isn't Yuko asian or asian-ish?

The other power of Vtubers is you can have someone else run a 3D action model and have the main user just do the voice. I'm sure a number of the 3D presentations have used stand-in choreo when someone is sick or injured.
3rd Fes Myth was like that.

Tonight's stream was announced with 'IM SCAWED' in the Discord. I'm assuming this means she'll be talking about Twitch stuff a lot, and the absolute trashfire that involves.

Edit: wait, I was a fool and forgot she had a collab tonight. The question below still stands though.

Have any other big vtubers whose primary platform is Twitch commented extensively on these changes?

I wrote a little rant on it on the twatters. After the ad rape and the 75>50% cut thing its clear that they are doing as much as they can to make as much money as they can and they will fuck over creators for it. They got too cocky because they didnt get much pushback the first two times and went full retard. I can assure you that they will still go through with it. Maybe not now but give it some time and they will eventually get to it. Similar how they have tried to fuck with the internet for the past 2 decades and eventually they will fuck it over because people will just stop caring. Asmongold also had a nice video talking about it and he mentioned the whole "TWITCH FOR DISCOVERABILITY" thing is false and that you are more likely to get people to come into your streams if you post content and shorts on youtube.

Has anyone called not-Yuri, Yuri yet?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is a reason why there is a "DRY" in there. Originally i had typed "Hump" only and then realized that women have a tendency to do this. Also isn't Yuko asian or asian-ish?
Allegedly half Asian half Latina iirc

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Serafi had her first ASMR stream earlier. She uses a normal mic and the majority of it was just a zatsu and soft singing but it was nice. She got pretty real a few times. Like...maybe a little too real.

But she's a good egg and that raspy voice is a killer. I can listen to her all day versus the usual cute uwu anime voices.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The other power of Vtubers is you can have someone else run a 3D action model and have the main user just do the voice. I'm sure a number of the 3D presentations have used stand-in choreo when someone is sick or injured.
3rd Fes Myth was like that.
Doubt.
Holofes I think they were all themselves. You really think that wasn’t Kiara dancing? Not Calli being awkward? Not Ina barely moving? Ame and Gura I don’t remember as much so I can’t think of any stereotype for them.
I have no doubt some other events are faked, like cameos in anniversary streams and what-not when we know for a fact that they are not in Japan, but I don’t think there’s been any body doubles in any of the 2 Holofes’s I’ve watched.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Wait.. Vesper really bought the spear gun? I thought he was just memeing. :whatastory:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Doubt.
Holofes I think they were all themselves. You really think that wasn’t Kiara dancing? Not Calli being awkward? Not Ina barely moving? Ame and Gura I don’t remember as much so I can’t think of any stereotype for them.
I have no doubt some other events are faked, like cameos in anniversary streams and what-not when we know for a fact that they are not in Japan, but I don’t think there’s been any body doubles in any of the 2 Holofes’s I’ve watched.
I'm quite sure that Kiara herself has reinforced that if you see her performing on stage, it will always be her, and I'm inclined to believe her since she's probably too prideful about her dancing ability to have someone else stand in for her. As for Gura, she's way too emotional about her performance for me to believe it is faked. As for Ame, her performance in 3rd Fes mainly involves her doing the exact same motion for 70% of the song, kinda a waste if they hire a professional dancer just to do that.

People underestimated how complicated (and possibly awkward) it is to hire a stand-in, they would have to ask them to be synced with the singing and also make sure their movement is "in-character".

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Doubt.

I'm quite sure that Kiara herself has reinforced that if you see her performing on stage, it will always be her, and I'm inclined to believe her since she's probably to prideful about her dancing ability to have someone else stand in for her. As for Gura, she's way too emotional about her performance for me to believe it is faked. As for Ame, her performance in 3rd Fes mainly involves her doing the exact same motion for 70% of the song, kinda a waste if they hire a professional dancer just to do that.

People underestimated how complicated (and possibly awkward) it is to hire a stand-in, they would have to ask them to be synced with the singing and also make sure their movement is "in-character".
I think, generally, the 3D stuff for Hololive is the main performer. But there's likely been a few instances where someone got sick or hurt and some part of the big presentation performance capture is done by a stand-in. The ones that come to mind is very like the ID Girls in 3rd Fes. For Hololive, I think they only use stand-ins as a last ditch solution. Though I'm going to guess that a couple of the girls used professional dances to replace them on a couple of songs in some of the solo lives. Though Hololive would be very sensitive to doing that. They know the natural "warts" to a performance is what sells the Lives, so, again, it's probably the "last option" choice they'd make.

Kiara is likely the most sensitive to it since I'm sure she's well aware of the Kizuna Ai issues.

niggaphil

Have any other big vtubers whose primary platform is Twitch commented extensively on these changes?
If you read the twitch tweet, a lot of vtuber is shitting on its latest tweet:

Archive

Ex VHoeShow Silvervale comment:

Archive

Shylily reply:

Archive

Meanwhile, Bao is too busy and stuck in some SEA country toilet till now, and didn't see her reply:

Archive

The latest changes are so bad even Elon Musk has to shit on twitch as well:

Archive

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
But there's likely been a few instances where someone got sick or hurt and some part of the big presentation performance capture is done by a stand-in. The ones that come to mind is very like the ID Girls in 3rd Fes.
Was there some hints or rrats about ID girls getting "sick or hurt" during 3rd Fes? First time I heard about it.

Also, that would have included Moona, who is probably just as proud of her dancing ability as Kiara, she bragged about it way back during her debut stream. I remember her performance in 3rd Fes blew everyone's mind, imagine if it was just a stand-in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom