"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The foot stream and its consequences have been a disaster for vtubing of all kinds.
But damn if the buildup wasnt great.

Dizzy showed up
Meme tax

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

funni fox man is back

edit: Currently reading shitty Reddit horror stories

Last edited:

Topo Chico

The body pillow will sell like hot cakes

1686151572706.png1686151587604.png
As a non-merch-buyer, for abasically anything, is 80$ normal for a body pillow cover? Or does fishman got that jew in 'em?
Also say your homie comes over and you got the lewd italian loli deskmat/mousepad, how you gonna explain that shit?
1686151857174.png

cucurut

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
"I'm a virginity slayer WOOHOOO!" -Komachi Panko

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Seconds after Dizzy left

20230413_201702.jpg

And now Lemon Woman has appeared

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Too tired to see if someone else posted this. Someone else gotta archive, can’t do it from this piece of shit right now, but god DAMN.

:kroniibitchclap:

Looks like she is trying to stream it on youtube? I dont think I ever saw her streaming in youtube (Yuri youtube channel is pretty dead even before she graduated), don't think she would able to attract that many people to watch
I don't really get it. If YouTube streaming is good enough for Holos, Nijis and all these corpo chuubas that rake in more views/subs than these individual indies do, it should be good enough for them. Twitch has long been known to be shit for discoverability. You're not losing anything by trying to stream on YouTube and seeing if you can rake in a bigger audience on the platform.

Last edited:

Mehk

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
If Purin is Sakana’s oshi then why was she not an invader…..
Good question. One thing however.

I think she's too menhera to even fly in Phase Connect. Even considering the idea of her joining Phase Connect is unfeasible.

One time I tuned into a stream of her playing Deep Rock Galactic and she got pissed off in the first few minutes because her teammates were probably trolling a bit too far and went on a little youtube chat ban spree. I think it's unarchived but I could've sworn it was streamed some weeks ago. Even said one time that she doesn't really have anything else going for her aside from having a cute voice and that she's essentially a shut-in. Which is honestly depressing. Sometimes rants in her community discord server and rants on her alt @stinkneet on Twitter.

One such example is this one: Twitter Thread - Archive

This was posted after an unarchived stream where she was trying to get one ending she hasn't gotten yet in Needy Streamer Overdose.

However, she does have a very supportive and dedicated community. And she's a good singer/shitposter. For the most part, she's stuck in the lowest three-view territory (~70 to ~140 CCV) but her VODs get about ~1k to ~1.9k views consistently after her departure from the now defunct Tsunderia. Honestly I wish her the best.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

(A)

Another indie graduation.

Rin along with some bong posters here like @The Proctor and @Hff201 have raised my opinion of the UK from “they’re not sending their best” to “and some, I assume, are good people”

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

(A)

Another indie graduation.

This is a bit surprising cause she posted about her anniversary a few months ago. I thought she would keep the account and use it for more chill streams especially since her popularity was so sudden and explosive. I respect the full commitment to being Rin though.

I'm also glad she's leaving the channel up. I'll occasionally play one of her vods in the background when there's nothing else to watch. I'd recommend them since she's honestly the exact same when she's Clara but like 5% nicer.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Also say your homie comes over and you got the lewd italian loli deskmat/mousepad, how you gonna explain that shit?
Mom, remember you told me to find a wife and move out of the house? Here, I'm halfway done.

But seriously, I'm a grown man, I don't have to explain anything to anyone.:nehgah:
Good question. One thing however.

I think she's too menhera to even fly in Phase Connect. Even considering the idea of her joining Phase Connect is unfeasible.

One time I tuned into a stream of her playing Deep Rock Galactic and she got pissed off in the first few minutes because her teammates were probably trolling a bit too far and went on a little youtube chat ban spree. I think it's unarchived but I could've sworn it was streamed some weeks ago. Even said one time that she doesn't really have anything else going for her aside from having a cute voice and that she's essentially a shut-in. Which is honestly depressing. Sometimes rants in her community discord server and rants on her alt @stinkneet on Twitter.

One such example is this one: Twitter Thread - Archive

This was posted after an unarchived stream where she was trying to get one ending she hasn't gotten yet in Needy Streamer Overdose.

However, she does have a very supportive and dedicated community. And she's a good singer/shitposter. For the most part, she's stuck in the lowest three-view territory (~70 to ~140 CCV) but her VODs get about ~1k to ~1.9k views consistently after her departure from the now defunct Tsunderia. Honestly I wish her the best.
Her mom and aunt died in 2021 from covid (and shitty flip medicine of course), her house was destroyed by a typhoon. She herself was very seriously ill several times. It's a miracle she's still hanging on.

Limkin

This is a bit surprising cause she posted about her anniversary a few months ago. I thought she would keep the account and use it for more chill streams especially since her popularity was so sudden and explosive. I respect the full commitment to being Rin though.
If it's not a bit (which given we are talking about Rin is almost impossible to guess) she very often talked how she would fuck off from idolEN at the first opportunity if she feels like it's not a good place to work and grow as a content creator anymore. I guess she is finally convinced that she should really stay here and not keep an alternative to fall back to

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Panko confirms Italians are not "People of Colour."
Screenshot_20230607_125508_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230607_125604_Gallery.jpg

seenister

"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown." - Komachi Panko 2023

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Good news for this guy then I guess.
markup_1000001936.png

E: fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom