"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Here you go. Also, lol she's cracking under pressure. She's about to have a Calli/Cuckbeat moment.
I trust her to keep her cool. I doubt it’ll be on the level of the Calli cuckbeat incident. Also still need some time before I start my journey to fixing her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Too tired to see if someone else posted this. Someone else gotta archive, can’t do it from this piece of shit right now, but god DAMN.

WOMAN STOP REPLYING TO BAIT FOR THE LOVE OF MATSURI. :kroanger:
Here you go. Also, lol she's cracking under pressure. She's about to have a Calli/Cuckbeat moment.
Nah she already had it during the anime expo arc i hope i didn't jinx it.

Also still need some time before I start my journey to fixing her.
:annoyedpippa:
Also i wonder which Yamanba made the sock account to prod her, last time it was that femboy flashburn posing as gabe.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Mori new CD. It wasn't supposed to be out to purchase it yet, but staff put it up early so Calli is speed running it lol.

Is Calli the first HoloMem with a dedicated Merch website? It feels a lot like that UMG contract came with a long-term Cover contract. Because they've been acting like this is a very long term project.

Best mom's donothon.

What's the general thoughts on San? I mostly ask because the clips blew up in my feed and she's really quite good. I also appreciate she's the exact opposite of the "hide personal details" type. In the course of it seems 2 streams, you know she's a single mother with a kid that's around 7, teaches 2nd grade, is a 5'6" Korean-American, has Lupus, lighter case of AHDH, her father passed away a few years ago, signed her teaching contract for next year and gave out her age indirectly (born year of the Rabbit, so turning 35). And that's just the clips. Also, great voice and really solid design choices for the model. (She's also made a solid presentation decision to reject the Dommy Mommy stuff, since she does have the voice for it.)

I'm just curious if the hivemind will settle on :holohag: :hololove: or :icanfixher: or :WHORE!!!:?

And I might have brought it up mostly just to do that chain, haha.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up.

Lui had a great karaoke that I suggest checking out. She also announced her 3D birthday live for this Sunday.
:holohag::hololove:

Lui's guests will be revealed gradually over the week. Until then, we're meant to guess from the teaser image.

1686135700942.png

Ayame, Choco and Marine are confirmed as of now. Besides them, the back screen has symbols from Botan (SSRB), Reine (three blue feathers) and Mumei (a transparent Friend partly covered by the date overlay). If the symbols on the side panels are counted, the dog bone may be Korone and the chef's hat may be Kiara. We then just need Subaru for a Holotori cover. I belieb.
:optimistic:

Lui and Iroha will be drinking together in an hour; not from baby bottles, one hopes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ember Amane seems to be streaming around the same time as Rin Penrose recently, so you know what, I'm going to focus on promoting Ember for the time being because I've been talking up Rin Penrose enough as it is

Disregard the fact that Gin's going to be on today's stream

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Now that we know that VOMS members are just glorified indies my :cursedbae: is that she wanted to collab a lot with other corpo vtubers but for a reason or another she never got the okay from their managments also its weird that she collabs with Ina first and not someone from NijiEN

?'?'?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Is Calli the first HoloMem with a dedicated Merch website? It feels a lot like that UMG contract came with a long-term Cover contract. Because they've been acting like this is a very long term project.
I think back when she was in Inonaka Azki had her own store

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Now that we know that VOMS members are just glorified indies my :cursedbae: is that she wanted to collab a lot with other corpo vtubers but for a reason or another she never got the okay from their managments also its weird that she collabs with Ina first and not someone from NijiEN

?'?'?

I don't get the concept of any female on the Internet having their DMs open. Unless Froot is really that hungry for what's coming her way.

As for VOMS, I think Pika's move probably has more to do with branding/re-branding and just general breakdown in a working relationship. VOMS wasn't setup to handle someone that had popped off as hard as Pikamee. Looking at the channel stats on YT and Twitch, she probably needed 2-3 dedicated employees at the revenue run rate. It's also entirely possible there was friction because Pikamee might have been a lot more in demand than Gyari's actual work. For a creative, never underestimate where the salt can creep in and less optimal decision making goes through.

UberSoldat

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's 6 panels. 2 panels are not even reading. This is a classic meme format. It's exactly enough. I combines several existing PC memes into a new one.
View attachment 29216
"Sakana obsessed with Jong" "Sakana debutes" "Phase Coffee" "Jelly is a Jong Wiz"View attachment 29217

The meme here is "Sakana's Idol Dream" + "Shiina is a degen" +"Phase coffee shills". Although I admit I couldn't do very well because I barely know how to edit anyhting, some of the rough parts make me laugh, I like it and I watched it like 10 times. I think it's funny and it IS. It also makes use of some meaning full Jelly clips thta htye just talked over.

But then....

:retard:In the end everyone was a little reta...... NEURODIVERGENT:polkasticks:
View attachment 29237
I still say, she laughed TOO MANY TIMES to say they weren't funny, I don't care if she's laughing AT ME, it's still counts!
SHIINA LOVE

space-patrol-luluco-eating.gif

Animotix

Saturnus

haha it's unou
marrying her is my thing, back off
Sir, she is my Shin Megami Tensei and Splatoon enjoying wife.
also its weird that she collabs with Ina first and not someone from NijiEN
The only people that'd normally collab with her off the top of my head are Pomu (One of Pika's close friends), Finana, and maybe Millie. I've only ever seen Pikamee 1 on 1 collab with Pomu a few times though.

Pioneer

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru zatsu; lots of great Michi English.

niggaphil

Not Yuri Hot-take on the twitch regulation:

Archive

Looks like she is trying to stream it on youtube? I dont think I ever saw her streaming in youtube (Yuri youtube channel is pretty dead even before she graduated), don't think she would able to attract that many people to watch

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Speaking of Henya the Genius, she and Kson the Motherfucker are doing a zatsu together right now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ui taking revenge on Marine with some 2-panel comics for the one Marine madeoff her last week:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Break spaghetti on stream" what is she thinking. They will run her out of her own country.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Goddamn, my YT recs are popping off.
1686145182138.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom