"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
But then....

:retard:In the end everyone was a little reta...... NEURODIVERGENT:polkasticks:
View attachment 29237
I still say, she laughed TOO MANY TIMES to say they weren't funny, I don't care if she's laughing AT ME, it's still counts!
SHIINA LOVE

Its part of being a group collab. If one person has a strong opinion on something they will usually dissuade the others if they are not too sure on things. Thats why you could get someone chuckle, and Uruka say something like "This is not funny" and the others would then default to that.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
why hold a meme competition if your judges don't understand memes

I do not understand
Feels just like Coco.
how did that one not get filtered
If they got reviewed by the talents before the stream, it's because the talents are retarded.

If they got reviewed by someone else before the stream, it's because there's an inside man who wants to kill Phase Connect.
View attachment 29234

Ina's schedule featuring a collab with Henya, jeez I wonder how she and this completly new Vshojo girls bonded so fast to collab all of the sudden
:smugina:
Ina looking to jump ship, vshojo debut with horizontally upgraded model by Christmas.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WTF is happening with twitter???? I try to search "Phase Connect" sorting by latest and I get literally no results.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WTF is happening with twitter???? I try to search "Phase Connect" sorting by latest and I get literally no results.
They might be doing something that effects the tags and @s. I notice it's not auto filling stuff both for searching or @ing, but they still seem to work if type or paste them in.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Raft collab was pretty good, #1 kronie put up kronii's pov on the screen for us peasants to see (kronii pov next stream), kronii didn't check to see if kaela was still on the raft then she drifted too far and lost kaela, and on the last 10 or so minutes kronii was falling asleep, kinda cute ngl.

UberSoldat

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's 6 panels. 2 panels are not even reading. This is a classic meme format. It's exactly enough. I combines several existing PC memes into a new one.
View attachment 29216
"Sakana obsessed with Jong" "Sakana debutes" "Phase Coffee" "Jelly is a Jong Wiz"View attachment 29217

The meme here is "Sakana's Idol Dream" + "Shiina is a degen" +"Phase coffee shills". Although I admit I couldn't do very well because I barely know how to edit anyhting, some of the rough parts make me laugh, I like it and I watched it like 10 times. I think it's funny and it IS. It also makes use of some meaning full Jelly clips thta htye just talked over.

What era of internet are you living in?! Did you travel from the past because high effort low effort meme posts has been dead for almost 5 years! It's way too much for practically no payoff. And this motherfucker had the nerve to hype up his post like it was gonna knock my socks off! Get real!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What era of internet are you living in?! Did you travel from the past because high effort low effort meme posts has been dead for almost 5 years! It's way too much for practically no payoff. And this motherfucker had the nerve to hype up his post like it was gonna knock my socks off! Get real!
I used to draw them by hand and scan them in to put them on the boards
shinnamaldfsize.png
I would use Gouache to color them. Do you even know what that is? They were all schitzo garbage but they were mine. Horrifying and incomprehensible. My scanner's cords are so old they won't plug into my computer anymore, so I have to do all this dum shit.
shiinadeadfsize.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I used to draw them by hand and scan them in to put them on the boards View attachment 29245I would use Gouache to color them. Do you even know what that is? They were all schitzo garbage but they were mine. Horrifying and incomprehensible. My scanner's cords are so old they won't plug into my computer anymore, so I have to do all this dum shit.
View attachment 29247
You know, maybe Shiina was right to say you were neurodivergent.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I used to draw them by hand and scan them in to put them on the boards View attachment 29245I would use Gouache to color them. Do you even know what that is? They were all schitzo garbage but they were mine. Horrifying and incomprehensible. My scanner's cords are so old they won't plug into my computer anymore, so I have to do all this dum shit.
View attachment 29247
You should let go of the past man. Sometimes we hold onto nostalgia because everything is shit nowadays and these relics are the only good things left. This isn't one of those times. This sort of post was just the flavor of the year and it was never funny. You should try to get over it and move on to humor that we can laugh along with. I'm certain you will feel a lot less alone once you make the transition to an objectively more efficient form of humor.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh wow! The two of the most unremarkable people from Holo EN sharing a moment together! That's crazy!

You know I'm right .
1682514017802788.jpg

Yeah it seems like a little bullying might actually be the fastest way to her heart.

Dizzy you are very mid as a streamer.
I honestly think it's more her game choices so far. Her debut was fun and she chats well but she followed it up with a fishing game, the lamest indie horror game and then spent an entire stream doing character creation in AoW4.

I don't think she's a bad streamer, she just needs to play more engaging games or just do more zatsu content.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder AZKi's first ASMR experience at 8PM JST.

Edit: of course she's singing with ASMR mic.

Before that you can listen to Usuwa Suu for an hour.

Yakumo Beni clip on her clippers using clickbait titles that's borderline light novel titles

Also Beni and co in 3D.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I really wanted to oshi her but i cannot outcringe you so i might just pull a superduper and anti her

Edit : and its going to be her fault she said it herself !
Be careful! For once on the path, you can never look back! And what could be your oshi will certainly ban you from chat!

Possibly all of Phase if you play it like I did.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Isn't this just the acronym for "Out to lunch" which just means she's probably out of the house or something and cannot stream?
OTL is a person bending down begging for forgiveness. The O is the head, the T the arms and body, the L is the legs.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The guy who makes paper cut-outs of vtubers and sometimes puts them in stop-motion animations made a cut-out for Akai Haato that includes a full set. He went all out for this one. Not sure if he's going to do a full animation for this one.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hopefully, I don't get clocked for this, just don't think I've seen Fauna get this emotional before.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Too tired to see if someone else posted this. Someone else gotta archive, can’t do it from this piece of shit right now, but god DAMN.

chihirogumi

Too tired to see if someone else posted this. Someone else gotta archive, can’t do it from this piece of shit right now, but god DAMN.

Here you go. Also, lol she's cracking under pressure. She's about to have a Calli/Cuckbeat moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom