"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Mori new CD. It wasn't supposed to be out to purchase it yet, but staff put it up early so Calli is speed running it lol.
I went for the autographed one.

She's changing from rap to rock. Now what will people bitch about?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
* CLAP CLAP * NEXT MEME
I will never forgive cocock for that shit

Spooder art tax because I need cleansing:
sun is shinin', ami is yawnin'
Background added with shoost
its just a teeny bit spicy my apologies
amiyawn.png
Sauce

its a uh... twist on the big t shirt. yeah... just wanted to see if i could sell the effect yknow
amiyawn.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I was hearing on and off the announcement stream but I think I heard her said you get a signed one if you buy the standard editions in the next 48 hours?

1686105963268.png

edit:
There are worth the same anyway, I might wait a little bit and get the special edition later, hopefully it doesn't sold out.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
People pretending to be old-school boomer rock fans bitching about how pink woman bad, ruins rock scene or some shit.

niggaphil

The outlast trial coolab, Airi's Hag screaming and yelling almost break my ears....... Erina is the one acting most normal in this game. I am suspecting Erina is the actual psycho now:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Topo Chico

"Airi dont look at it"
"Why?"
1686106059906.png
🤔
Is she the true seiso phase connect member?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii has no pov for the collab so it's only kaela's, starting soon.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She is a white woman who liked rap at one point, the crimes she commited against clout chasing soundcloud rappers will never be forgotten

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
old-school boomer rock fans bitching about how pink woman bad, ruins rock scene or some shit.

No Bon Scott AC/DC levels of Rock then is a no go for me (The rock Scene is so dead LOL :yagoocry:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
is a single out, I've always said karen's voice is wasted in fucking negro garbage, rock really peaks my interest.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

No Bon Scott AC/DC levels of Rock then is a no go for me (The rock Scene is so dead LOL :yagoocry:)

The death of Bon Scott was the worst thing to happen to the planet

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I really wanted to oshi her but i cannot outcringe you so i might just pull a superduper and anti her

Edit : and its going to be her fault she said it herself !
Yeah it seems like a little bullying might actually be the fastest way to her heart.

Dizzy you are very mid as a streamer.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Seiso bear lost another bit of her innocence.

They're backpedalling already.

View attachment 29176
Tweets / Archive

it amuses me that twitch is basically held by the balls of it's own user base.
The only thing I could tell you about Weezer is that they're a band. Nothing more than that.

So I'm with Meemaw on that.
i thought this site was age restricted who let the kids in here.
It's fuck you naggers
legit thought it was pussies im dumb.
Dizzy wants her fans in the PC discord to Digimon RP in her Digimon thread. What could go wrong?
cue 15 different people acting out leomon dying for the lulz. she made it a thumbnail it's what she deserves.
People pretending to be old-school boomer rock fans bitching about how pink woman bad, ruins rock scene or some shit.
not even a joke Rock "fans" are some of the most entitled whiny bitches ive ever met because theres like 4 divides in Style/Era and they mostly all hate eachother.
in no particular order Classic Rock/Hair Metal (Kiss Era) Grunge (Nirvana) Nurock/Anti Nirvana (no band in this era lasted long enough to matter) Rockaissance/EmoRock/Boy Bands 2.0 (Falloutboy/MCR) and im certain im missing a few

You either make "their style" or they will label you everything but rock it's pretty damn childish If you play to the Van Halen crowd everyone else immediately hates you

EDIT: just to clarify where I stand Queen is Excellent MCR are actually talented Metallica should of been called Rocktalica or Sellouttalica (but can still be good) Metal and Rock are damn similar despite the clear differences and Sabaton is excellent and needs more play.

Yes i realize the above does noting to clear up anything to anyone but i look forward to the taste bashing anyway

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I was considering it but I figured there would be stiff competition and was feeling too lazy to make some memes. After seeing how shit the memes were, I regret not doing it. Props to @Titanosaurus for actually taking the effort to participate though. Your memes were shit but at least you tried. :kroheart:
I didn't do any memes, but I though these were funny. I'm pretty sure Shiina laughed more times then anyone else so it's a Pyrrhic victory

My dude, pyrrhic victory is a bad thing!
I know what it means, I had to google it to make sure I was spelling right :smugpipi:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I still think they're funny but thanks. I pretty sure I made Shiina laugh more times then anyone else so it's a Pyrrhic victory

My dude, pyrrhic victory is a bad thing!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
not even a joke Rock "fans" are some of the most entitled whiny bitches ive ever met because theres like 4 divides in Style/Era and they mostly all hate eachother.
in no particular order Classic Rock/Hair Metal (Kiss Era) Grunge (Nirvana) Nurock/Anti Nirvana (no band in this era lasted long enough to matter) Rockaissance/EmoRock/Boy Bands 2.0 (Falloutboy/MCR) and im certain im missing a few

You either make "their style" or they will label you everything but rock it's pretty damn childish If you play to the Van Halen crowd everyone else immediately hates you

EDIT: just to clarify where I stand Queen is Excellent MCR are actually talented Metallica should of been called Rocktalica or Sellouttalica (but can still be good) Metal and Rock are damn similar despite the clear differences and Sabaton is excellent and needs more play.

Yes i realize the above does noting to clear up anything to anyone but i look forward to the taste bashing anyway
Yeah I don't understand any of it, good for you though. Or sorry that you have to be part of it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
whats your favorite Queen Song? i doubt Karen could do something as good but here is my favorite that i like to sing when i am alone

Topo Chico

You want to see wigger sing rock, I want her to sing real wigger music:

hyper pop/rap when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom