"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
General note that youtube has been on a bit of a warpath demonetizing clip channels for "Reused Content". It's not at the level of community happenings but could affect vtubers themselves as they have a symbiotic relationship. Also, some of the clippers I watch spend money on the vtubers as well so it's good they make money from views.

Fuck off youtube intern [I realize it's an algorithm/AI doing this but let's call this a superstition to ward off annoying people]
Ahoge - also mentioned that they had a previous clipping channel for Hololive and will be moving to a new one
HAI - now Onion Dealer
Jshay - no update but a great look at why monetization is important beyond $
Oboretai - new clip channel (ironic as the clipper has always said the channel wasn't primarily for clipping)
PomuSweat - appeal denied
Slow Berry - they are fighting it
Vtuber Galaxy - now Vtuber Universe
I believe Azehara also said they got demonetized...
Does anyone have instances of channels translating EN vtubers to their language running into similar issues?

I didn't see the EN version of this popular song here yet

Coyo is cute

niggaphil

Update on Tenma's receiving her play button:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Huh, thought Marine was an older one.
Theeeeeen uhhh Nina is pretty old i dunno....
What do you mean? Marine's seventeen. She's simply looking forward to turning thirty since hags are apparently in demand.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Huh, thought Marine was an older one.
Theeeeeen uhhh Nina is pretty old i dunno....
Do correct me if im wrong but I think in terms of Corpo isnt Mio the oldest one?

lvl8

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

She's actually doing it.
I'm not going to see her for months now. :urtearingmeapart:

The World isn't ready for a post-Shadowbringers Lia. I've never seen a female streamer who didn't end up wrapped around Emet or the Exarch's finger, and once she discovers the fanshipping community...
Well, assuming she doesn't just bounce off ARR & Heavensward anyways.

USS IOWA

Rushia is almost definitely going to end up in a sex industry. She has zero skills in anything that doesn't involve milking paypigs. She is too menhera to stay at an office job without causing drama and getting fired repeatedly. Eventually her current paypigs find newer and cuter GFE target and abandon her. And then it's either getting laid by fat old ugly sugar daddy (or daddies) or being a whore. Even host club is unlikely as, again, she is too menhera to work in a group. Also regular jobs aren't going to pay even remotely enough for the lifestyle she is accustomed to, and the intersection between high pay and low skill for women is very thin
I sometimes wish, I had Kronii or Ame powers and just time travelled back before this started. I am starting to feel sorry for her

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The World isn't ready for a post-Shadowbringers Lia. I've never seen a female streamer who didn't end up wrapped around Emet or the Exarch's finger, and once she discovers the fanshipping community...
>bounce off of Heavensward
Imagine thinking that she won't binge the fuck out of Heavensward purely because she wants to get stepped on by Estinien and Aymeric.

UberSoldat

Can't even cook and she demands a life partner?

A

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Yeah, that's a tall fucking ask because even I was almost filtered by the pre-30 game of ARR back in the day when 2.1 was new, and even with the compression they've thrown on the progress through the late story of ARR and the upswing for Heavensward, that's still like ~40 hours of gameplay before it starts getting good and that's not accounting for how long it takes zoomerbrain to focus and hard push.

Imagine thinking that she won't binge the fuck out of Heavensward purely because she wants to get stepped on by Estinien and Aymeric.

ARR is the big killer, for all the times I've tried to start a new character so I could see all the story I skipped lv20~50 in ARR I can't even make it back to the Grand Company selection stage before I'm unconscious from boredom, and that's not even the worst slog of the base game and despite my overwhelming autism for repetitive grinding. I'm that career dungeonrunner, queueing back to back runs on the highest 5 level relevant dungeons for 6 hour shifts a day when my XIV brainrot is in full swing but trying to push the story of ARR makes me want to die.

However, no remorse for anyone who simps for Estinien. Something about him doesn't look right, I get major uncanny valley effect from him. She may need this though.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Given her usual tastes Lia feels more like a Zenos kind of girl.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Given her usual tastes Lia feels more like a Zenos kind of girl.
The dinner scene in Garlemald would probably kill her.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Prepare yourselves to WAKE UP, GAMERS, because Jelly is having Minecraft withdrawals and she's about to make it everyone's problem with Skyfactory 4 in less than one and a half hours from now:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
She just sang Akuma no Ko and it genuinely left me wide-eyed. AZKi is so good man.
The setlist was solid from top to bottom but yeah that Akuma no Ko is great considering it's I believe her first time singing that song during karaoke.

Flare clip on German beer and pen, also she believes 30 is still young.

Something from Shigure Ui's totsu where Marine gifted her an interesting art for others to comment on.

Later at 10PM JST, Usuwa Suu's third year anniversary (with announcement).

She will have her second single and first Re:AcT 3D live on 30 Jun.

Here's something for us pioneers tomorrow 8PM JST, AZKi collab with seiyuu Koiwai Kotori, ASMR. She did mention in her member streams about her wanting to try it.

Also a premiere that should start after the stream.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Flare clip on German beer and pen, also she believes 30 is still young.
For a country that is set to run out of young people in less than a decade, 30 is definitely young.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

Watame should do metal singing more. She's really good at it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Today is The Day :watamelon:

Love me some sheep.

Some things:

Lui had a great karaoke that I suggest checking out. She also announced her 3D birthday live for this Sunday.
:holohag::hololove:

Idol cover from the wife.
:nenebased:

Wigger's got her own cover tomorrow with karaoke plus an announcement after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom