"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
View attachment 28982
Are we sure its the same account? I don't know how to check but it's pretty easy to impersonate someone in youtube live chat.
If the account gets "hidden" (banned from the channel) it, obviously, can't chat anymore. If this account is still chatting it hasn't been hidden.
Given how extremely easy it is to copy/paste a name and PFP into a brand new Google account, surely it can't bee the same account.
Mods can click the three dots on a chat message and go to that account's channel which would tell them if it's the "real" account or not.

hololive ruined /jp/

Limkin

Yeah something is sus about this on Riifus end I think that rrat that she is finding an excuse not to steam is accurate and there is something scummy about her hiding behind a veneer of kindness to her genmates to excuse herself from having to debunk anything
She starts it with promising transparency, but then says nothing that isn't vagueposting, rehashing what she already said, begging not to ask people other than her questions, or claiming she has all the receipts but that she can't show them because she loves oh so much all the other members and it would hurt them. Either you spill the beans, apologize for lying, or shut the fuck up and hope people will forget your blunder eventually.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 28982
Are we sure its the same account? I don't know how to check but it's pretty easy to impersonate someone in youtube live chat.
Good point, wish youtube allowed everyone to go to their account page straight from chat.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright enough twitter for me. But that one made me laugh. ( thats the guy that veibae responded too during the retard is a slur drama )

Archive

RiverBear

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright enough twitter for me. But that one made me laugh. ( thats the guy that veibae responded too during the retard is a slur drama )

Archive

So I'm not a Twitter user. I'm a bit late to the party. But I do watch some vtubers and such and they have, well at least what I expect them to post.

But then you have this Inwa Noire fella, woman, thing whatever the fuck and 95% of their posting is femboy shit. Like I've seen profiles (like during thr BBC saga) where 95% of it is degen shit (hi Ken Ashcorp). Why are people like this. When does the gay stop and the man emerge. Can we delete twitter.

UberSoldat

English tweet from Zen, looks like it was not his decision to make after all, very strange considering he's one of the agency's top talents

A

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The KoMETA saga continues

Archives

:amepopcorn:

7oatq9.jpg

Aha, so he finally embraced it.

For context, the deacon (Friar Phillip Calington) has been doing some work visiting places around South East Asia (primarily Singapore, based from what I gleamed from his Facebook and Instagram post) and interacted with the local churches there.

I guess that at some point (either 2022 or 2023), he was on Jakarta's malls during the time they hosted one of them cosplay weeb events and encountered a Kobo cosplayer who, judging by the looks of it, decided to take a picture with her.

I know for the fact that it was posted on his personal facebook first, then it got deleted and around six weeks ago another Instagram account posted the facebook screenshot. I guess they tagged him, in which he decided to accept it and post the unedited picture on his Instagram.

Either way, its still funny.

EDIT: For the record, even the indo weebs and netizens find it a bit funny and charming, since the differences is pretty hilarious. And the fact that the facebook post has a quote where the Kobo cosplayer outright asked the Friar "what are you cosplaying as?"

EDIT2: Might as well add the picture
View attachment 28971
Friar no-no square with his new adopted disciple.
That insult delivery is gold and perfect reaction material

View attachment 28978

Yeah something is sus about this on Riifus end I think that rrat that she is finding an excuse not to steam is accurate and there is something scummy about her hiding behind a veneer of kindness to her genmates to excuse herself from having to debunk anything

Typical wahmen technique of saying something while also saying nothing.

Archive

My new Oshi, DO NOT STEAL.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:amegunl:You're going to wish her a happy birthday, right?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So I'm not a Twitter user. I'm a bit late to the party. But I do watch some vtubers and such and they have, well at least what I expect them to post.

But then you have this Inwa Noire fella, woman, thing whatever the fuck and 95% of their posting is femboy shit. Like I've seen profiles (like during thr BBC saga) where 95% of it is degen shit (hi Ken Ashcorp). Why are people like this. When does the gay stop and the man emerge. Can we delete twitter.
Deleting twitter would mean i would have to go check /vt/ or reddit to laugh at people and i really dont wanna do that. I believe this type of person exist solely to be laughed at so its great to have them

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
English tweet from Zen, looks like it was not his decision to make after all, very strange considering he's the agency's top talent

A

Now i need a good rrat WHY HIM of all people i know Andi and Alia have more subs but they are not as well know as Zen like WTF so suddenly?

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Mister Sumito Oowara showing us how to Lapu chan LOVE

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Okay, I'm definitely moving this stuff to its own thread. This is getting deep.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I made a community post about changing my username on YouTube here's what it said

"I changed my username to reflect my newfound dedication to clipping Airi I chose Airi's Pon Provisionist for the religious "spreading the gospel of Airi" feel but I'm open to suggestions. I'm looking for something alliterative with Pon in it but other suggestions are welcome"

Feel free to drop a comment in my community post with suggestions or just reply here

Stream tax
Pippa raided a 1 view yesterday and woman tears ensued if you love watching small content creators get traumatized with money here you go

She spent the rest of the stream watching clips and falling in love with her
And Kiara experiences streaming when other HoloEN are awake

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Amiya's wife, the not-retarded Lumi, will be giving us passionate and dorky singing.

I made a community post about changing my username on YouTube here's what it said

"I changed my username to reflect my newfound dedication to clipping Airi I chose Airi's Pon Provisionist for the religious "spreading the gospel of Airi" feel but I'm open to suggestions. I'm looking for something alliterative with Pon in it but other suggestions are welcome"

Feel free to drop a comment in my community post with suggestions or just reply here
Hear me out: Airi's Dog-ma.

We're starting to run out of names. I have to follow two Ami's and two Lumi's now. It's getting confusing.
Lemonmi and Dorkmi?

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Amiya's wife, the not-retarded Lumi, will be giving us passionate and dorky singing.

We're starting to run out of names. I have to follow two Ami's and two Lumi's now. It's getting confusing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Good point, wish youtube allowed everyone to go to their account page straight from chat.
I think it stopped working again recently though, so hopefully it gets updated and fixed sometime.

e:
1685979306894.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dear empty_inbox.

You fucking twat, why didnt you tell me kiki lockheart was such a whore damn. I decided to get into her most recent doter stream cause im bored and my job sucks. What i was hit with is hours upon hours of back and forth horny posting whore experience between her and chat accompanied by subpar gameplay (which is totally understandable since shes SEA), example - her not being able to afford glephnir first item in 30 minutes. On sniper.
I will unsub and will advise you to vet dotatoobers a bit better

With love. Dazzle.
I'm happy to learn that you kept your eyes glued to the screen, consuming hours and hours worth of highly sexualised content before eventually figuring out that the disgusting lewdtuber coomwhore isn't for you and warning everyone else in the Virtual Monastery about her filthy and depraved streams.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ame is best EN member lmfao

Look at this fucking thing, its so retardedly simple but the fucking model and energy she puts into it just makes me smile like a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom