"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
999 IQ

Archive

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
[/greentext]>Also pretty sure Keeb for the Saturday handcam means a keyboard stream (sorry, I'm not a fanatical keyboard tard)
Did someone say keyboard?!
irys-vibing.gif

Hes going to stream in like 2h

The title says " you think i want to graduate? Youre wrong. "

spicy-food.gif

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unfortunately it's not from バイブルブラック but it's actually from NIGGALATIONS: The Lost Book of Ghetto Philosophers.
Actually a real book.

71p1d9KbDvL._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg

Is it actually worth a look or is it just good shitpost material?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process. Going alone without a wrangler's only going to encourage this more, so she's gonna have to be careful not to have a woman moment about the wrong thing.
She's a latina lesbian that should explain everything lol
I have talked with her before kind of she seems like the nice sort overall just very opinionated

Pioneer

My oshi is going to sing in 2 hours (22JST) and there will be an announcement at the end. My guess is her new original song. There's also her birthday on July 1st and she's taking song request (from her own songs) from members.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I hereby present to you, Lady and Guntelmen in STUNNING 352 x 240p;

View attachment 28896

2 minutes and 19 seconds of PROCTOR getting insulted by his ragdoll oshi!

EDIT: i'm retarded lol
She literally called him Br*tish.

No chill ragdoll.
Maybe it accepts .wmv or... god forbid, real media.
Getting flashbacks to watching Tenchi Muyo and Slayers Try on Real Player back in 2001 or 2002...

You better pay for the therapist I'll need after this.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wake up, gamers, because Jelly is about to go live in a little under 45 minutes as I'm writing this, be sure to catch up with her before Proctor tries to make her a mainstay of the site after Kirsche and June:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And also...DOREMUS..... one of these things is not like the others:
View attachment 28955
Doremus.... why do Butter cookies watch so many more clips then you? Butter cookies are 10X better at watching thier Oshi then you
:pathetic:cunt punt Doremus over a fence! Flush Doremus heads in the toilet! Sceen cap Doremus being gay in the discord! Doremus......wtf
It's most likely an algorithm thing, rather than doremus versus butter cookies thing. Shiina is more popular than Remi so gets recommended more often.

Now, what I think Remi should do is get in touch with the clipper so Remi can make use of the clipper and their work. If the clipper was agreeable, she could feature them on her youtube channel (like Lia features her two clippers on her Youtube channel page), and maybe post the videos on her twitter with links to the channel, and link the videos and clipper channel in posts on her youtube community tab.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
If I make a Gundam Meme, I think I will win :shiinastare:
My knowledge of Gundam is less than these three but here's a fun clip.

My oshi is going to sing in 2 hours (22JST) and there will be an announcement at the end. My guess is her new original song. There's also her birthday on July 1st and she's taking song request (from her own songs) from members.

Will listen and will request 小さな心が決めた事.

VSpo Rangers is live

From the graduation front, Propro Gamers' Yumesaki Mia is graduating on 30 June.

Announcement stream.

Also here's a longer video from Beni commenting on her 3D live.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa News: Someone (moonshine) commissioned an orchestration of "Pippa the Rippa"! It will premier later today!

Also @BunhongTokki has announced that he plans to do Korean translated clips of the other Phase chuubas every Monday! Make sure to sub to get notified when he posts content!

Last edited:

Vih

Doog

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The title says " you think i want to graduate? Youre wrong. "
The title is more or less a clickbait to gather attention, though it is mostly the truth. I checked the stream and he sounded rather stressed.

What I can gleamed from jumping around and hearing it live is that:
- Zen is more or less still having fun working with MAHA5
- but circumstances from the agency decided that he's not going to continue (might have to recheck the stream again to make sure)
- He's not liking it but decided to accept it regardless, saying something along the lines of "well, if god said that your time is up, then you cant do anything about it" paraphrased.
- Implored his fans as to not trouble toward MAHA5 over his graduations.

I checked the chat and saw some of his fellow MAHA5 reacting sadly about the news, so I can hazard a guess that this is pretty damn sudden thing (which he mentioned as well.)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
- He's not liking it but decided to accept it regardless, saying something along the lines of "Well, if God said that your time is up, then you can't do anything about it." paraphrased.
He's about to die isn't he?

Nah. He's using it in a religious context.
Dying tends to make people quite religious.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I define thirstposting as those cringe pastas you find on /vt/ before the jannies wake up, going on about how they want to <insert fetishized act> to <name of vtuber>. The likes of which no sane human would indulge on, unless they're abject deviants driven by a desire to experience Slaaneshian degrees of excess and pleasure. Your bog standard coomer, on the other hand would be quite content with a bunch of lame skin pics, having little to no imagination left from years of jav-induced brain rot. Please feel free to agree or disagree with my TED talk.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He's about to die isn't he?
Nah. He's using it in a religious context.

EDIT: while at it, I checked the stream again and he showed his planned schedule thingie Screenshot_2023-06-05-18-54-40-554_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

He's also stating that he's sorry, while trying not to cry. Man, I don't even follow him but this is pain.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly is live and zatsuing in five minutes:

If you've got any questions. wanted to know how to pronounce awawawawawa properly, or just want to chill with one of the new Phase Invaders, now is your time.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
DOOG starting her Diablo 4 playthrough. Looks like she's going to play a Druid.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jelly has eaten Kangaroo, Shark, Jellyfish, Frog, Horse, all sorts of animals - if she is offered meat to eat, she will eat it. She wants to eat Reindeer meat, would eat Gerbil meat.

She has a lot of opinions regarding the quality of various meats, I can't keep up with it.

Jelly Hoshiumi really is a perfect fit for Phase Connect, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom