"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

If Riifu talking about how she had no idea what a vtuber is and had no experience doing regular streams weren't giant red flags then idk what else you needed to be sure. There is such a huge amount of indies around who are waiting to jump into any corpo (ffs even wactor hired someone as I was scrolling through thread) that getting in a person with zero knowledge about the media as a new small company is pure retardation. I also don't remember any reason other than "this non-compete clause is absurd" that anyone was shitting on EIEN for, as company clearly was cool with coomer content (they just appear to have standards after their announcement). So now that this is out of the equation they are reaping what they sow. Hire a retard who knows nothing, she acts retarded, you have to lose money and reputation after deciding to get rid of her, le end
If there's no non-compete clause, why did she make a big deal out of not streaming to the point of cancelling discord members only streams because of some reason that can't be said? What is the point of pretending like there's a non-compete clause when there isn't?
Pity baiting and looking for an excuse not to stream. She can't admit she just wants the easy coomer money from things that don't involve actually putting any effort and thought in her limitless wisdom she can lie about it and company wouldn't notice. If she is the one lying that is, but it does make sense

God's Strongest Dragoon

you have to lose money and reputation after deciding to get rid of her
That's the fun part, they didn't actually want to get rid of her. They thought they could get her to stop being a dumb whore but they forgot the verse Niggalations 14:28.
"From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return. And I say unto you, she is for the streets. So be not weary, when she must return from whence she came"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I thought this drama was already over.

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

I'M GOING TO SCHIZO!!!

Archive

Edit: Why did I even make this post? You fuckers tainted my mind such that seeing a common phrase is supposed to mean something!

Last edited:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
That's the fun part, they didn't actually want to get rid of her. They thought they could get her to stop being a dumb whore but they forgot the verse Niggalations 14:28.
"From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return. And I say unto you, she is for the streets. So be not weary, when she must return from whence she came"
Is this verse from the religious tome of much acclaim, Bible Black?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is this verse from the religious tome of much acclaim, Bible Black?
Unfortunately it's not from バイブルブラック but it's actually from NIGGALATIONS: The Lost Book of Ghetto Philosophers.

Lumi schedule for the week is up.

lumi.jpg
[a]
>The Invader Memes review that Shiina is hosting looks to be scheduled for Tuesday at 3PM PDT.
>Autistic Beaver city building game on Friday will be on youtube.
>Also pretty sure Keeb for the Saturday handcam means a keyboard stream (sorry, I'm not a fanatical keyboard tard)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Zen Gunawan from the ID agency Maha5 will be graduating at the end of this month.

(English TL included, i'll archive later)

He might not be as well known to the outside ID's vtuber space, but he has at least collabed with several notable ID vtubers from both NijiEx-ID and HololiveID, so some folks mightve heard of him via clips or somethin'.

Hes going to stream in like 2h

The title says " you think i want to graduate? Youre wrong. "

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
you can save kirsche
Many have tried but failed cos their PP ain't as big as an XL toilet paper roll made in Texas.
After all this recent corpo drama, big and small, I'm hoping the long delay is HoloEN3 being announced is cus they're being super picky on who they select.. and not cus of a lack of talent. My worry is that all the good prospects have long since joined other agencies or are put off by the talk of Cover's tight rules and less talent freedom.
There's a very big chance Cover will announce EN3 sooner rather than later. They have an upcoming concert this July and a new studio that was recently built. I'm betting there's going to be a lot of debut this coming months; EN3 (Hopefully the twins got in), ID4 (They do be accelerating), JP7 (Pekora wants some fresh blood in the new MC server) and StarsJP.
Zen Gunawan from the ID agency Maha5 will be graduating at the end of this month.

(English TL included, i'll archive later)

He might not be as well known to the outside ID's vtuber space, but he has at least collabed with several notable ID vtubers from both NijiEx-ID and HololiveID, so some folks mightve heard of him via clips or somethin'.

Well now, we can probably add StarsID to that list. YAGOO do be A C C E L E R A T I N G!!!
Where can I read this book my good sir?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I missed these live. I see Red in Rana's thumbnail and I have to click. It's pretty difficult to match Ashley Barrett's vocals and Rana didn't really know the words for The Spine (1:04:34 in Rana's stream) or Good Riddance (1:10:20), but I wholeheartedly commend the attempt. If anyone knows if there were more Supergiant Games songs in her setlist, do share.

Sakamata's reaction to Good Riddance is still one of my favourite Vtuber reactions.

Hes going to stream in like 2h

The title says " you think i want to graduate? Youre wrong. "

I've seen him in collabs but I didn't watch him before this. Is this a normal title for him or is he being spicy?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Faceless waifu could probably help more with that i only seen him in collabs too.
Can't really help either, since I don't really watch him that much apart of collab clips and him being one of the few ID who jumped on the KING cover craze a long while back.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It was starting to feel like the month was dry of drama. All the sudden, before I even realized it, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!

themanimthehills

I don't want to know about your fantasies regarding vtuber periods.
Guys, I think I've been on this forum too much. I just had a dream that @superduper is actually Rie and she was talking about her menstrual blood.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Spic woman, being combative is their natural state of being. No matter how hard they try, they always revert back to it.
View attachment 28947
Just a small FYI: the accent of the woman's voice is Dominican. Dominican women are infamously ratchet. Most people that look for a "Based" latina usually aim for Venezuelan, Mexican or, if you're lucky, Colombian. Of course people aren't monoliths, and you're really playing russian roulette by going for any latina at all.

But really, Dominican women are the absolute bottom cursed tier of latinas. If you need any more convincing, keep in mind that The Dominican Republic unleashed Cardi B on humanity and they will pay for that in due time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think I will have to finish my second meme tomorrow :shiinastare:I wish they would have put out some Png of the new invaders before having a meme contest, it would make some things much smoother. They don't even have emotes yo use.

Clip tax: I don't think this one's getting on Phase weekly, Remi learns what people think about Discord Mods :SelenHAHAhere:I'd guess she already knows though...

And also...DOREMUS..... one of these things is not like the others:
doremus.PNG

Doremus.... why do Butter cookies watch so many more clips then you? Butter cookies are 10X better at watching thier Oshi then you
:pathetic:cunt punt Doremus over a fence! Flush Doremus heads in the toilet! Sceen cap Doremus being gay in the discord! Doremus......wtf

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Routine Pippa / Phase resulted in nothing much interesting but I did find this:

Also for some godforsaken reason Pippa changed the name of her twitch channel so searching "Pippa twitch" on google will lead you to a nonexistent channel.

Archive

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Unfortunately it's not from バイブルブラック but it's actually from NIGGALATIONS: The Lost Book of Ghetto Philosophers.
Sounds like a book Samuel L. Jackson would be quoting from the whole fuckin' time, honestly. 10/10 read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom