"We're best friends! Only friends!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Grandpa blew up a dead chicken, he like me for real for real. Sticking his hand up it's ass and waving it around like a puppet.. not so much. Like others have hinted, he's a psychopath hiding his powerlevel.

Yeah, you're not going to detonate a chicken carcass with a handful of consumer grade over-the-counter fireworks unless you spend an absolute shitload of them, tear them apart and combine the combustible elements into a new package. You're going to essentially need to repack it all into an IED and even then you're going to need to probably find a way to tamp the charge internally to direct the explosive force towards the weaker points of the torso so it will actually blow apart, as well as seal the opening in the bottom so that all your force doesn't just literally blow out the ass of the chicken and waste all the concussive power.

Now if you go and cram a wad of tannerite in the chicken and give it a pop from a distance...

Does anyone here know if Kiwifarms is ever going to accessible outside of Tor? It's been like a month.

Are Proctor and I the only people here that aren't ESL??

Come on there's at least 4 people here that aren't ESL.

How the fuck is Enna so retarded. No amount of asian parenting will result in it when you have access to internet

I honestly can't tell if Enna is an actual retard or a fantastic character actress, because I cannot believe that someone is this sheltered and oblivious but yet...

I've been wondering some for a while now, do you guys think that Henri, Chase, and Krampus are active users on this forum? Who do you predict are the traitors here?

You really think they'd be able to interact at length without laying tipping their hands to the table and getting called out? They have pretty obvious behavioural patterns and nowhere near the level of self-awareness to hide it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've been wondering some for a while now, do you guys think that Henri, Chase, and Krampus are active users on this forum? Who do you predict are the traitors here?
All me

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If you weren't a massive hypocrite, you would've banned yourself a long time ago.

Hey @The Proctor, can we get a glowie check on this guy? I can't figure out if it's an elaborate troll, or someone legitimately angling for Nolan's crown.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Clock me if you want but I had no idea Shiina had scoliois (adding to her supermarket list of medical issues)

I honestly can't tell if Enna is an actual retard or a fantastic character actress, because I cannot believe that someone is this sheltered and oblivious but yet...
She is jap/chinese right?
That is some level of curse.

themanimthehills

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She has a nice voice
Lumi is at the top of the list for "vtubers you want to sing to you while you rest your head on their lap."

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I am Gawr Gura.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

whats the red thing in the ragdoll stream? a heater?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Archive

I like to imagine they posted this while she's live specifically so people don't assume it's a stealth suspension.

Hope she'll be okay though, I know she's had some ongoing health issues for a while now. And she's doing the right thing by getting them looked at and treated. This is a hint for a certain other Phase streamer who lurks here.

Do they keep things vague to avoid someone using that information to possibly dox the talents?

"Tenma has a medical procedure in the following days/weeks. To ensure that everything goes well and that she makes a full recovery she will be taking a short hiatus."

Would you rather this or have me feature Melody's Chaturbate streams?
Sometimes I forget she streams in Chaturbate. She has 5900 viewers.

Lia's cover is really nice. This bitch better not use the "I CANT SING" excuse again or I will call her out on her shit.

Someone had linked to me the retarded pcg drama (as I dont really check 4chan much). Jesus christ about 3 threads full of shit and people getting mad over a discord ban where I barely posted in. My brain hurts. Not too sure why talents go and check that place out. Basically got me to write a large community post on Youtube. So much for not touching the poo.

Last edited:

themanimthehills

I am Gawr Gura.
Wouldn't it be cool if this forum wss a giant game of werewolf? Every user is either a lunatic, a vtuber, or a fan, and they would post slander, positive propaganda about their own company, or genuine appreciation for their oshi. To win the game, you as a random user, have to correctly identify every user.

But if you guess wrong, you lose your left testicle.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wouldn't it be cool if this forum wss a giant game of werewolf? Every user is either a lunatic, a vtuber, or a fan, and they would post slander, positive propaganda about their own company, or genuine appreciation for their oshi. To win the game, you as a random user, have to correctly identify every user.

But if you guess wrong, you lose your left testicle.
It's far more likely that we are all randos (outside of a couple proven cases and clippers) who use this forum for discussion and dont really even chat in streams. Streamers lurk here though and judging by some repeat names, other people like mods and chatters that we talk about do lurk as well.

Or maybe not LET YOUR PARANOIA RUN WILD

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
You missed your own "agent provocatuer" class

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Henri is here but too much of a coward to say anything, Krampus thinks he's far too intelligent to associate with rabble such as us, and Chase is busy with his empire of dirt on reddit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lumi is at the top of the list for "vtubers you want to sing to you while you rest your head on their lap."
Very underrated within Phase. Here's my two favorites of hers:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Some dramafags on /vt/ are claiming Dizzy did get in trouble with the fish and isn't going to pick clips again, but unlike some of the other minor leaks from PC discord this one has zero evidence behind it and only seems to have been created to stir shit against the entire corpo.
Based on Dizzy reaction, this must be either some brain dead intern in Phase connect or the stupid discord mod picked the clip (or maybe other Talents, who knows), and submit to Dizzy.
Yeah I would guess a Mod got a scolding and maybe can't pick clips and the mods are sperging out on /vt trying to make it more about Azehara because they're buttmad.
Banning Azehara seems maybe like an attempt to save face..... but it seems like miss play: Either you saw phase weekly or you didn't, banning him just creates Streisand effect where everyone will talk about it and want to search up the clip. Not to mention I'm not sure they even banned people who posted the clip?

post1dc.PNG
post2dc.PNG

There guys posted it and MODS didn't even bother to delete the posts. So if it's not an issue for it to be linked in the discord AND Azehara didn't post it in the Phase Weekly thread.... bad move. If your goal was to lessen "content that makes our streamer look bad" cutting him FREE (no incentive to listen now) and creating the Streisand effect......
Fish....:educateyourself:
CLIP TAX: I know some of you don't like her voice but Remilia Nephys is comedic GENIOUS! Remi tells a story of how Airi showed her a Slim that "looks like cum"... hilarious ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom