"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

He's AUSTRALIAN. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.
Bahh, that was a colony at one point :botanshrug:
It's all the same to my 'merican ears
1685912294848.png
fixed at any rate

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is one of the most scuffed birthday streams ever lol but it's got a lot of soul
:SelenHAHAhere:
Huh also kinda confirmed they all live together IRL neat
would explain why they keep barbing each other constantly when together you only do that if your close enough to know each others flaws. GO FOR THE EYES.
I remember Amity specifically mentioning pushing someone off a ledge which sounded more like an in joke then the hastily explained "because im a ghost" think it was a minecraft session too so i could be off.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Horo7618

No one in particular
Good news: Ina is taking a break from BoTW
Bad news:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm on three hours of sleep and it's a Sunday. I'm channelling my inner Guel Jeturk right now.
Oh man lemme tell ya, insomnia and vtubers don't mix. You'll be on a 56 hour bender and you'll be like "Hey saying this as a joke would be a good idea" or "doing this as a joke would be a good idea". But then you actually get some sleep and wake up to a REAL PROBLEM.

Now you only have two options, disappear or maintain character. Now I know I should say "good luck, you'll make it through". But lets be real, you won't

matthew.jpg

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Oh man lemme tell ya, insomnia and vtubers don't mix. You'll be on a 56 hour bender and you'll be like "Hey saying this as a joke would be a good idea" or "doing this as a joke would be a good idea". But then you actual get some sleep and wake up to a REAL PROBLEM.

Can relate. Last time I was like this I went 'hahaha you know what would be a great joke; opening a vtuber forum for the refugees of the internet equivalent of Al Qaeda'.

Life hasn't been the same since.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Good news: Ina is taking a break from BoTW
Bad news:

This just reminds me. I don't see Takodachi anymore.
Eh, must be imagining things.:smugina:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can relate. Last time I was like this I went 'hahaha you know what would be a great joke; opening a vtuber forum for the refugees of the internet equivalent of Al Qaeda'.

There ain't no gettin' off of this train.

Limkin

How the fuck is Enna so retarded. No amount of asian parenting will result in it when you have access to internet

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Cover starts in 5 minutes (she did the video editing too)

Edit: I ded :vespernosebleed:

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
your oshi called you out proctor, you've made it

Negzana

Cover starts in 5 minutes (she did the video editing too)

Actually kinda cute, wish Lia can do more deep dive/talk/test streams streams she keeps cancelling them and there's only been gaming streams

1685912387411573.jpg

themanimthehills

'vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona' - Juniper Heartstrings

MARRY ME NOW.
If you weren't a massive hypocrite, you would've banned yourself a long time ago.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Fauna Hologra debut. Something about her model just looks better than the others. She also went ham on her acting and it was adorable as heck.

View attachment 28819
View attachment 28820
View attachment 28821

That was adorable also I said it before but I'll say it again I love Holox's team rocket style antics in hologra
That said

What horrors will the moomin time next week bring?
What will Kronii do?
And what chaos will the rat visit upon the Holo office

I'm gonna assume Sana would have ended up taking off her limiter inside
Stop your autistic ramblings and listen to this lemon stealing whore sing

She has a nice voice
(a)
Is it me? or did Dizzy seem to initially react positively to the joke and then catch herself?
He got suspended after fighting with management. Then his whole antisocial arc happened after he went to Japan without meds and he somehow pissed off Altare. Guess that killed the vibe.
Speaking of the Altare Vesper feud rrat everyday it gets more and more believable before Vespers Japan arc Altare Mag and Ves used to Collab all the time

Has there been any significant positive interactions on stream between them since the Japan arc?
Are Proctor and I the only people here that aren't ESL??
I am EOP born and raised in a blue shithole in Burgerland never left the country

Well thank god for insomnia because I ain't jumping through hoops to get to the homeland and this place is great regardless obligatory thank you Proctor

How the fuck is Enna so retarded. No amount of asian parenting will result in it when you have access to internet

To be fair to Enna here this is the first time I've heard "reading the bible" as a euphemism for sex I wouldn't have known it was a euphemism without the quotes and the subsequent launch of Nina's sides

Negzana

That was adorable also I said it before but I'll say it again I love Holox's team rocket style antics in hologra
That said

What horrors will the moomin time next week bring?
What will Kronii do?
And what chaos will the rat visit upon the Holo office

I'm gonna assume Sana would have ended up taking off her limiter inside
I wish Haachama was alive and we could have a Chammers Moomin nightmare hologra

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
'vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona' - Juniper Heartstrings

MARRY ME NOW.
This means we can thirst post right? :vespernice:

Mio Towa 5.png

themanimthehills

I've been wondering some for a while now, do you guys think that Henri, Chase, and Krampus are active users on this forum? Who do you predict are the traitors here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom