I miss Amiya...
amiborg.png
Sauce

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Stop your autistic ramblings and listen to this lemon stealing whore sing

httn

Hag enthusiast
Did they redact anything in the Phase Weekly after privating it? It's back up now but I didn't catch it live.
Just the "GEORGE_FLOYD.MP3" popups in Lia's clip. Skips about 5 seconds of the clip, you can see the cut at 14:49.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper's Project Zomboid Season 3 Multiplayer stream is up, currently at the loading screen.

EDIT: He's started and already has a conga line formed

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's more because of the George Floyd edit. That said, I don't want this to somehow get turned and used against Dizzy. Its a 5-frame text that shows up in a 5 minute clip.
I just saw it, you kinda had that one coming :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I ain't no leftoid fag to say Yamanba floyd isn't free game to meme, he deserves it all and I hope there's a hell and he's there burning but come on azehara that was kinda dumb or at least fully commit and add the actual audio :whatastory:
That said I think this whole thing just kinda 9/11'ed phase weekly showing more spicy clips and like you said I hope Dizzy doesn't catch any heat because she shouldn't, in a reasonable world no one should but alas.

themanimthehills

Just the "GEORGE_FLOYD.MP3" popups in Lia's clip. Skips about 5 seconds of the clip, you can see the cut at 14:49.

Does anyone have the unedited version? I'm going to guess not.

But it's funny to just see her shocked face after the cut.

That said I think this whole thing just kinda 9/11'ed phase weekly showing more spicy clips and like you said I hope Dizzy doesn't catch any heat because she shouldn't, in a reasonable world no one should but alas.

I agree with whoever said that the fault lies with whoever chose the clips.

cucurut

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I don't want this to somehow get turned and used against Dizzy. Its a 5-frame text that shows up in a 5 minute clip.
Some dramafags on /vt/ are claiming Dizzy did get in trouble with the fish and isn't going to pick clips again, but unlike some of the other minor leaks from PC discord this one has zero evidence behind it and only seems to have been created to stir shit against the entire corpo.
@Azehara ban is currently being used for shitposting to argue that PC is about to abandon their own audience for reddit or something. Doesn't really make any sense because PC already has a terrible reputation on reddit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Vesper starts his season 3 zomboid stream
>Immediately in a shitty area and gets a conga line going not even 5mins in
>Tries to lose the several dozen zombies through the tree line and to get to the fire station
>Comes out of the tree line and finds several stacks of 10+ zombies all nearby
>Gets closer to the fire station and find 30+ more zombies
>Finally manages to get away from the zombies, decides to loot a house
>The house has a burglar alarm go off while there's a zombie inside as well
this is going great

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"I like this hammer better. I don't like the word peen. It makes me uncomfortable. - Vesper Noir 2023

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Smelly orca Sakamata Chloe had a collab with Aqua Park Shinagawa, in which they played a solo cover of Jouya Repaint (HoloX's 1st anniversary song). Another flex of her vocal range, but lol at the call-and-response in the bridge.

Stop-motion dancing idols:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hakka is in Vesper's chat and is now going to join the server

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
>Vesper starts his season 3 zomboid stream
>Immediately in a shitty area and gets a conga line going not even 5mins in
>Tries to lose the several dozen zombies through the tree line and to get to the fire station
>Comes out of the tree line and finds several stacks of 10+ zombies all nearby
>Gets closer to the fire station and find 30+ more zombies
>Finally manages to get away from the zombies, decides to loot a house
>The house has a burglar alarm go off while there's a zombie inside as well
this is going great
Zomboid really is his best content. Why did he stop?

JMForte

Some dramafags on /vt/ are claiming Dizzy did get in trouble with the fish and isn't going to pick clips again, but unlike some of the other minor leaks from PC discord this one has zero evidence behind it and only seems to have been created to stir shit against the entire corpo.
@Azehara ban is currently being used for shitposting to argue that PC is about to abandon their own audience for reddit or something. Doesn't really make any sense because PC already has a terrible reputation on reddit.
Henri has to push his ideas somehow. Doesn't help that he samefags to hell and back. Outside of that most just think it's retarded he got banned.
Edit: Henri is genuinely obsessed with the idea that Phase and Pippa to be exact are going to pull a Nyanners or whatever and some of the schizos and antis fantasize about it. Ontop of that its probably the same group that were pushing this weird Pride month angle. Like they made a bunch of weird pro pride Pippa /pcg/ edits and were pushing that stuff hard before the Azehara ban.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Saw @Azehara community post about the ban, and the only comment that I could give:
You can make fun and laugh about 911 nowadays, where thousands of innocent ppl died in the terrorist attack, and cause USA to go war against Iraq abd Afghan, and costing more innocent people lives.

BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE FUN THE DEATH OF A STUPID N I G G G E R IN THE USA

Oh how much the USA have fallen......

Edit: Back in the days, I am sure you gonna get roasted or critique if you make fun of 911 after the incident happened. I was a stupid teenager who followed the 911 news, and know that no one dare to make a joke about it

Based on Dizzy reaction, this must be either some brain dead intern in Phase connect or the stupid discord mod picked the clip (or maybe other Talents, who knows), and submit to Dizzy.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hakka is in Vesper's chat and is now going to join the server
Hakka continues to impress. I need to start watching him, I enjoy the shit he puts out and he seems like a cool dude.

He got suspended after fighting with management. Then his whole antisocial arc happened after he went to Japan without meds and he somehow pissed off Altare. Guess that killed the vibe.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think their season 2 ended right around the time he got suspended. Once he came back, Altare and Axel got wrapped up in that Apex tournament so their schedules became super booked. However some of the vanguard boys have taken up the role as Vesper's grandchildren and are super eager to do group collabs with him.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Hakka continues to impress. I need to start watching him, I enjoy the shit he puts out and he seems like a cool dude.
I'm glad he's joining in on the server. He's a complete beginner but gramps is going to take him under his wing. Should be some great content.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ember Amane is going to stream FTL at the top of the hour, and I'm dropping a link before I take another nap and mysteriously vanish until sometime later in the day - to support Dizzy, of course:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's clear Cover has 1 year contracts and everyone goes through a re-negotiation process that covers how much streaming they do. Ayame barely streams, but is in nearly every 3D Live and does a lot of promo work. My assumption has been that Cover did offer Sana something like that contract, but the combination of primary work and health made her decide graduating was the best option, for her. Only makes the fact she dropped probably the best original HoloPro song not long before that sadder. ♥️ to @God's Strongest Sanalite
I would've taken Sana becoming the next Ayame instead of graduating in a heartbeat. Hell Namie is pretty much Ayame as it is!

to support Dizzy, of course
Speaking of the brainworm, this just popped up in my sub box:

Although the description makes it seem like it may not be so straightforward
1685902392939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom