"No future."Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fauna Hologra debut. Something about her model just looks better than the others. She also went ham on her acting and it was adorable as heck.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fauna Hologra debut. Something about her model just looks better than the others. She also went ham on her acting and it was adorable as heck.

View attachment 28819
View attachment 28820
View attachment 28821

For a Hologra it was surprisingly easy to follow. And I have to say that she's probably the best voice actor out of EN so far. And yeah her 3D is uncanny. Calli accidentally used it in one of her thumbnails before switching it back to her Live2D and it's difficult to notice at a glance.

FxJPUzaaEAcD5LA.pngFxJNdAgaIAM6pql.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh boy 3am

Archive

Edit:
Someone in chat: Why did you name your stream that?
Mari: Because Reshiram is the sexiest pokemon. I learned it from a reliable source.
If you know you know.
Stream title
signal-2023-06-04-05-35-43-123.jpg

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

View attachment 28819
View attachment 28820
View attachment 28821

I try to avoid simpposting but fucking christ, Fauna in the 'anime girl you're falling for' montage at the end is complete neuron activation.

Reminds me as well, I want to go back through the later parts of her Hitman stream from yesterday, because there was a part or two where I'm not sure if I just never noticed before, but she kind of hit a tone of voice that made me feel like she'd dropped whatever 'Fauna' voice she normally puts on while she was losing it over another failed run.

Kind of makes you realize why the saplings are the way they are

That's brain damage though. :smugselen:

Stunned But Dumb

I try to avoid simpposting but fucking christ, Fauna in the 'anime girl you're falling for' montage at the end is complete neuron activation.

Reminds me as well, I want to go back through the later parts of her Hitman stream from yesterday, because there was a part or two where I'm not sure if I just never noticed before, but she kind of hit a tone of voice that made me feel like she'd dropped whatever 'Fauna' voice she normally puts on while she was losing it over another failed run.
Kind of makes you realize why the saplings are the way they are

Serbian Peacemakers

Ah my Sana PTSD!!!!!:gurastress::gurastress:
At the risk of making a really funny screenshot, Mori has zero reason to Graduate anytime soon, and quite possibly can't graduate given the deal with UMG.

I do wonder what it can be, I highly doubt its any major music given the fact she has a album releasing as DemonDice on July 5th, merch or a MV are probably the main possibilities. Saw someone on twitter speculate it was a Youtooz which is a pants on head retarded idea and that person deserves to be beaten with a metal pipe.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Keep on sleeping, gamers, because there is no Jelly stream this morning - but in 24 + 1 hours from now, she will be streaming again at the following link, and I'll make another wake-up call before it starts again:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 27813
There's some Malaysian anime expo happening; current announcements include Lazulight and half of Ethyria having a concert, Vox having some fujobait panel, and someone from Vshojo being announced as appearing. Despite the name, last one implies this won't just be a Niji-only thing.
Malaysian here, let me explain. The NijiGeneration concert is it's own thing separated from Nijigen Expo, in which the name "Niji" is completely unrelated to Nijisanji, it has been using that name for years (remember that Niji merely means "rainbow").
In a not-terribly-surprising turn of events, the VShojo guest for the Nijigen Expo is Kson, apparently not done with her SEA adventures. To forestall any rrats, note above that the Nijigen Expo itself is not organised by Nijisanji.
1685878478807.png

Where is the crash into slumber and stress emote?
Stress is :gurastress:. We could use a crash into slumber. I don't know how to make one myself though.

How are you getting "don't argue" from レスバ?
レスバ is defined as "slang for online debate" in this clip's end-card, and I think this clip is from the stream Iroha was live-tweeting at the time. But our own deductions (including mine) from the katakana and Google TL are funnier and therefore obviously more correct.

1685877937951.png

Last edited:

Ghostteas

I wouldn't say Reddit is "sanitized", more like it's a "morally relativist shithole".
Calling Reddit sanitized is the same as calling Nolan a sane person

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Late recommendation for the day, Ichinose Uruha starting BotW.

She's the cutest when she's angry/panicked and since it's her first playthrough I would expect some cuteness. Also asked if Link is Zelda.

Or enjoy Yorumi Rena's new outfit.

VSpo will have a 3D collab tomorrow at 8PM JST, VRangers starring Ren, Nose, Beni, Mimi, and Runa.

Last edited:

Not-Username

How are you getting "don't argue" from レスバ?

レスバ is defined as "slang for online debate" in this clip's end-card, and I think this clip is from the stream Iroha was live-tweeting at the time. But our own deductions from the katakana and Google TL are funnier and therefore obviously more correct.

View attachment 28829

I got it from my dictionary (takoboto)
Screenshot_20230604-135846.png

And for completion
Screenshot_20230604-140042.png

Negzana

Watame night fever, also an announcement after she's done? I assume it's about her birthday stream.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ayamo Nono's graduation stream, looks like she's singing her top 10 songs.

Saw another Re:AcT member Yumekawa Kanau in chat. Kulaku Lie, Mirea Sheltz, and Himemiya Renya as well.

Reading Oshi no Ko has made vtuber graduations quite a bit more bittersweet. Any reason she's turning in her iPhone?
She may have said something about it in her announcement last month but I can't bear to listen since she was in tears. The announcement from Re:AcT mentioned they tried to convince her otherwise but she had decided to graduate.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ayamo Nono's graduation stream, looks like she's singing her top 10 songs.

Saw another Re:AcT member Yumekawa Kanau in chat.

Reading Oshi no Ko has made vtuber graduations quite a bit more bittersweet. Any reason she's turning in her iPhone?

Rockets for distraction

Or follow someone "new" and upcoming

She is from Star Ring, same group as Beryl.

Watamate

Early Adopter

Watame night fever, also an announcement after she's done? I assume it's about her birthday stream.

1st announcement: Watame's 1st Live Watame Night Fever in Zepp Tokyo will be on Abema. Which seems like a streaming service of some sort.
【歌枠】歌って告知!してもいいですか?!?!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 46-7 screenshot.png

2nd announcement: Watame's Birthday live, most like on 6/6 (no guests, only :watamelon:)
【歌枠】歌って告知!してもいいですか?!?!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 48-12 screenshot.png

2nd announcement continuation: She will have a Members-Only Encore.
【歌枠】歌って告知!してもいいですか?!?!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 52-4 screenshot.png

USS IOWA

1685885479994.png

Did anyone know about this? Clock me if I'm late.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Korone's been playing The Sims 4 for the past hour and a half. She created a リスナーさん. So far so good.

【The Sims 4】初めてのシムズで右も左も分からないので、とりあえず試しにリスナーさんを作ってみよう!の巻【戌神ころね_ホロライブ】 1-38-24 screenshot.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Grandpa blew up a dead chicken, he like me for real for real. Sticking his hand up it's ass and waving it around like a puppet.. not so much. Like others have hinted, he's a psychopath hiding his powerlevel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom