"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Coco Kson accidentally calls Pikamee Henya Henya Pikamee

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, you mean that rule that #capippalist chat violates a couple hundred times a day?
The rules are there to justify getting rid of people the mods don't want in there rather than to act as a functional dos-and-don'ts list, just like every terms of service agreement you sign when making a social media account. They decide they don't like you, so they work backwards to pick a rule you might've broken at some point. The leaked chatlogs from when Henri got banned had them admitting as much.

1665113608157.png

I guess it was because he clipped the 9/11 part of lia's stream? @Azehara I don't know how you're in discord but so far you always post like a normal human being so what the fuck did you post in there to get banned? if not you got done dirty being banned after having your clip featured in phase weekly.
If @Azehara was banned for that clip that's an egregious failure on whoever's in charge of picking the clips, not him. He just took a funny moment from a stream he watched and shared it like any other fan would; if they didn't want it on their own stream they should have vetted it out.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Today with Raimi Ricotta, she will be playing a very cursed Pokémon fan game, with a very interesting thumbnail choice.
Oh my god, is development of this game still going? I swear I was playing this like a decade ago. Brings back lots of memories good, bad, and convoluted

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So, which of the Fan Work Guidelines do we think was used as the technicality to ban Azehara?
View attachment 28765
View attachment 28766
Link / Archive

Also for reference, this is Rule 10 in the Phase-Connect Discord.
View attachment 28768
I guess it was because he clipped the 9/11 part of lia's stream? @Azehara I don't know how you're in discord but so far you always post like a normal human being so what the fuck did you post in there to get banned? if not you got done dirty being banned after having your clip featured in phase weekly.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nakiri Ayame hasn't streamed since a month ago (last I checked). But I ended up finding someone cosplaying as her to compensate.
IMG_20230603_185003_1.jpg
Bless the cosplayer heart, she gave me a thumbs up instead of flipping me the bird.
IMG_20230603_185016.jpg

braindoko

Coco Kson accidentally calls Pikamee Henya Henya Pikamee

so she changed her verbal tic to "desho" instead of "dayo"? I don't see the point when she kept everything else the same down to the kettle noise.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
so she changed her verbal tic to "desho" instead of "dayo"? I don't see the point when she kept everything else the same down to the kettle noise.

Several other streamers actually make much the same kettle-style laugh. It's not as uncommon or unique to Pikamee as a lot of people seem to think. It might even be more dependent on mic quality or filters than anything else.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I think she tried to replace the dayo as desho for Henya, but the last couple streams she has gone back to dayo. Force of habit I guess.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
She still says "dayo" a lot. It's just like adding "y'know" onto sentences in English. A little context dependant.
Several other streamers actually make much the same kettle-style laugh. It's not as uncommon or unique to Pikamee as a lot of people seem to think. It might even be more dependent on mic quality or filters than anything else.
It's not that uncommon, but at the same time for Henya/Pikamee it can be really uncanny. Like in this clip:

Negzana

Nakiri Ayame hasn't streamed since a month ago (last I checked). But I ended up finding someone cosplaying as her to compensate.
View attachment 28770
Bless the cosplayer heart, she gave me a thumbs up instead of flipping me the bird.
View attachment 28772
It's assumed Ayame's contract is to do streaming at least once or twice a month, appear in hologra/other official holopro projects, and advertise merch, but she has soft retired from being a constant content creator. However she is still active on social media and she's still a popular enough vtuber who can sit comfortably on her legacy status and Cover has negotiated her brand on those terms.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Digging the new(?) intro for Kiara. Synced with the BGM and everything, it's perfect :shubaIapprob:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She was just asking if there were any aussie chuubas...

Pippa is a Sanalite confirmed.
When Pippa was asked if there were good Aussie chuubas, Rie didn't warrant a mention.

Ouch.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Only the finest EN scuff for these collabs.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Someone should make a gif of the skeleton ame dancing lmao, assuming someone will

Airless

Active lurker

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom