"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Digging the new(?) intro for Kiara. Synced with the BGM and everything, it's perfect :shubaIapprob:
It was the ending for her Hologra debut. She used it for a while afterwards but eventually switched to a pixel one. Glad she brought it back for today.

EN curse is at full form today but it wouldn't be an offcollab without it. Happy we could have one after so long.

Horo7618

No one in particular

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Ghostteas

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It was the ending for her Hologra debut. She used it for a while afterwards but eventually switched to a pixel one. Glad she brought it back for today.

EN curse is at full form today but it wouldn't be an offcollab without it. Happy we could have one after so long.
don't they do run test streams at all? this far in into the game and I can't understand how they shit the bed this hard.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, which of the Fan Work Guidelines do we think was used as the technicality to ban Azehara?
View attachment 28765
View attachment 28766
Link / Archive

Also for reference, this is Rule 10 in the Phase-Connect Discord.
View attachment 28768
1. Please be mindful of our VTubers, and refrain from creating fan works that may offend them or make them appear unpleasant. :gunpeko:Impossible
Please refrain from creating derivative works that:
2. are considered socially unacceptable; :urtearingmeapart:Impossible
3. include matters pertaining to any particular ideology, belief, religion, or stance in politics; :shiinastare:.....possible?
4. damage our image, or that of our VTubers or our content; :pippaseethe; Impossible

I'm calling bullshit/justmad on the @Azehara booting. I'm thinking They didn't fully understand the context or meaning of the Lia clip before they streamed it, and got butt-mad. Not his fault. It's bullshit because (unless I'm missing something) the transformative parts are not what make it *ABOVE ISSUES*, it's just the streamer themselves.
Of course they could be considering submitting it to the phase weekly thread violating rule 10, jannies and their janny tricks, but that doesn't explain the other part, which I think is BS.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It's assumed Ayame's contract is to do streaming at least once or twice a month, appear in hologra/other official holopro projects, and advertise merch, but she has soft retired from being a constant content creator. However she is still active on social media and she's still a popular enough vtuber who can sit comfortably on her legacy status and Cover has negotiated her brand on those terms.
That might be the truth, or something. Good to know, though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I've been on a road trip and just got back.

That's a joke message somebody from here sent with their donation.

If I was actually sponsored by anyone I would blare it from the heavens and start an Instagram account just to post pictures of me and my birds all wearing designer sunglasses and drinking from those weird glasses with the little paper hats in them.

WOULD THE REAL KEVIN PLEASE STAND UP.
Turbo rat
hakos-baelz-rrat-jam.gif

The donation was actually Pippa fucking with us.
hakos-baelz-rrat-jam.gif

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The MV for Lazulight's 2nd original song is debuting soon. LET'S FUCKING GOOO!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Kiara name for her roommate (like actual roommate she used to live with) on her switch is "Parasite"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When Pippa was asked if there were good Aussie chuubas, Rie didn't warrant a mention.

Ouch.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Pippa did say "there's other Australian streamer I know of but I'm not sure if it's widely know they're Australian, so I shouldn't say." This is about Rie, as although Rie has mentioned it many times Pippa might to know that. They also may have been encouraged to not mention thier locations, ages and such recently.
The donation was actually Pippa fucking with us.
I does sound like Pippa's writing though, especially the beginning. This part sounds kind of retarded (Here's the first payment...) but that is how Pippa articulates similar things like criminals making a deal and such.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think using a laptop for this was not the best idea

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Not familiar with this person, but the issue they are having is interesting, to say the least

The lesson: fuck EA, everywhere and in every possible way

fuck the EA app.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Not familiar with this person, but the issue they are having is interesting, to say the least

The lesson: fuck EA, everywhere and in every possible way

bro in some fucking games you can't even use kyle rittenhouse, I think the dude was going to sue the companies who did this too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Several other streamers actually make much the same kettle-style laugh. It's not as uncommon or unique to Pikamee as a lot of people seem to think. It might even be more dependent on mic quality or filters than anything else.
There may be others, but Henyamee's is the most kettle-sounding, by far.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
don't they do run test streams at all? this far in into the game and I can't understand how they shit the bed this hard.
Eh, it's the first time they try to run a collab using Ame's home mocap studio, so I'll cut them some slack.

Anyway, Ametori is probably my least favorite out of all Ame pairing so I'll be skipping this one and the next few days, guess it'll be an empty weekend for me (unless Gura randomly decide to stream, but there hasn't been any hint on that or her appearing in any collab).

Netscaper

Early Adopter
bro in some fucking games you can't even use kyle rittenhouse, I think the dude was going to sue the companies who did this too.
EA word filter is so retarded you could barely talk about ingame terms in a multiplayer match, making chat almost useless. The award still goes to Bamco. You can't say some names of the Gundams in evolution, like Unic*rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom