"This is a record I feel so healthy ive gone now 2 days withot eating mold losing my mind"Lapin Laponkotsu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airless

Active lurker
I assume this comment wouldn't fit the timeline for this
Different surnames and their debut being in 9 days is a bit too soon considering the twins' tweet was earlier today

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The fuck. :kroniiphone: ARCHIVE

huh.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Topo Chico

Shiina has gotten over her mini-menhera about her voice, her audience has consoled her.
1685674589893.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi confirmed that she's taking this break because she hasn't been doing well, and she doesn't want to bring a "doomer" mood to her streams. She did say during the break, she will probably take time to plan out future streams. She's also planning a nostalgia stream with Shiina, so that should be fun.

As for the cause of the break, she didn't go into details, and even said she probably can't go into details. She said she's been having issues in her personal life, and she said work as been a huge issue. Another thing to note is that she said she should return next week, but there's no guarantee. She said hopefully the break doesn't get extended. Not sure what that means. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Whatever it is, by the end of her chatting, you can tell she was struggling to hold it together a bit. I'm sure she'll be fine by the end of whatever is going on/her break, but I hope things get better for her a lot sooner than later.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Magni's song is dropping now.

I want to shoot in the face whoever popularized putting dubstep just as the music picks up killing the momentum of the song. I'm not a music snob but for fuck's sake a song has to have a rhythm, this shit is just all over the place.

Jacks Wasted Life

Airi confirmed that she's taking this break because she hasn't been doing well, and she doesn't want to bring a "doomer" mood to her streams. She did say during the break, she will probably take time to plan out future streams. She's also planning a nostalgia stream with Shiina, so that should be fun.

As for the cause of the break, she didn't go into details, and even said she probably can't go into details. She said she's been having issues in her personal life, and she said work as been a huge issue. Another thing to note is that she said she should return next week, but there's no guarantee. She said hopefully the break doesn't get extended. Not sure what that means. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Whatever it is, by the end of her chatting, you can tell she was struggling to hold it together a bit. I'm sure she'll be fine by the end of whatever is going on/her break, but I hope things get better for her a lot sooner than later.
Shiina mentioned that Airi had a family member die recently.
Edit:
Haachama's anniversary is tomorrow (today in Japan) think she'll come back for it?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This is now the Himeposting thread.

Also, a neighbor just knocked on Rie's door over her screams. :smugpipi:

Abomination

Shiina mentioned that Airi had a family member die recently.
Yeah, I remember Shiina saying that a few nights ago, but Airi didn't mention it in the stream. I assume the possible extension may have something to do with it, but I'm not sure. Sounds like a lot of things have been getting at her in a short time, and it's just been rough for her.

Lurker McSpic

In what kind of chink sweatshop did she sold her soul and for fucking what!??:urtearingmeapart:
I'll have to listen to it(got a timestamp?) but man at this point im thinking her company has her extended family working as slaves in north korea or something wtf

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
In what kind of chink sweatshop did she sold her soul and for fucking what!??:urtearingmeapart:
I'll have to listen to it(got a timestamp?) but man at this point im thinking her company has her extended family working as slaves in north korea or something wtf
She's described working conditions/practices that have sounded outright illegal based on how she's talked about things. It really sounds like just one of the worst places to work.

Abomination

Here's when she starts chatting.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Bear has managed to change her power supply after a heated battle and is streaming again.
:nenedance:

She also seems to like the vaporeon art maybe a little toooo much.
:fubukiyabai!:

Lurker McSpic

She's described working conditions/practices that have sounded outright illegal based on how she's talked about things. It really sounds like just one of the worst places to work.
I know and that is exactly the point. You don't fucking keep working in a cobalt mine in some african shithole for the lols when you can literally work at mcdonalds, you'd only keep working in the mine if you were getting something in return or you're to lose a lot more if you decide to quit. Fuck man, I just hope whatever deal she agreed to at least is close to being fulfilled but the company sounds like the worst kind of chink and it wouldn't surprise they will try to fuck her over regardless.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That was on the topic of bans, if you’re banned from a server and use an alt to ban evade while pretending to be someone else, you are lying. Because you are claiming something is true, when you know it isn’t
Nolan please! Even this account I post on at the very moment is an alt. Please at least make an alt and shift it's purpose to be your main outlet instead of this one. It's just not healthy and continues to bleed way too much toxicity onto the account you use most. The less you look at stuff that pisses you off the less pissed off you are. Discretion is the better part of valor. If you can't take the heat without maintaining control just duck out of the way.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Nolan please! Even this account I post on at the very moment is an alt. Please at least make an alt and shift it's purpose to be your main outlet instead of this one. It's just not healthy and continues to bleed way too much toxicity onto the account you use most. The less you look at stuff that pisses you off the less pissed off you are. Discretion is the better part of valor. If you can't take the heat without maintaining control just duck out of the way.
We are done with the Nolanposting in this thread for today.

Well, umm let me give an example of what I meant specifically. It would be lying if I used an alt to talk on Guracord while pretending to be someone new and not a previously banned user. But it's not lying if, with an alt, I join and talk on a new server I've never been on before.

You know, sometimes I forget that people here actually do want me to be better and be happier. Thanks.

EDIT: SEE VIDEO ABOVE

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan please! Even this account I post on at the very moment is an alt.
Well, umm let me give an example of what I meant specifically. It would be lying if I used an alt to talk on Guracord while pretending to be someone new and not a previously banned user. But it's not lying if, with an alt, I join and talk on a new server I've never been on before.
Please at least make an alt and shift it's purpose to be your main outlet instead of this one. It's just not healthy and continues to bleed way too much toxicity onto the account you use most. The less you look at stuff that pisses you off the less pissed off you are. Discretion is the better part of valor. If you can't take the heat without maintaining control just duck out of the way.
You know, sometimes I forget that people here actually do want me to be better and be happier. Thanks.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

EDIT: SEE ABOVE

I was behind on the thread. I'm sorry I didn't obey you to a T janny, I promise I'll do better. I'll bake you a cake to make it up to you and massage your shoulders after a stressful day of ordering people around because I know it's stressful doing it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom